+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 681 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you really trade without emotions..?

Banned
    ----

marita will become famous soon enough marita's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.10 USD
    Thanks

Can you really trade without emotions..?

Hi
    I see posts and threads here and there which say emotions are your biggest enemy in the forex trading ( and they really are) and one should trade without emotions. So what do you think can one person really trade forex without any emotions. I think it is part of a person and one can't omit it your trade.

Secondly do you trade without any emotions..If yes are you successful.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marita For This Useful Post:

friendly (08-21-2012), jokotole12 (02-21-2013), shitasaha (01-20-2013)

Banned
    ----

georgette is on a distinguished road georgette's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.30 USD
    Thanks
    i believe that one can trade without emotion.What causes emotion is nothing but ignorant of market definite direction.when one know what he is doing,one is likely to be organized,have required discipline,self control and other things.But when reverse is the case,he try to follow every bit of market movement there by bringing emotion and fear to him/herself.in all traders who know what they are doing trade without emotion while those who do not know trade with emotion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to georgette For This Useful Post:

dintera (04-06-2012)

My charts talk to me!
    ----

ali2pb is on a distinguished road ali2pb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    214.75 USD
    Thanks
    i think we cant trade without emotions because we are human not robots, and consecutive loses would hurt our emotions
    but anyway, some of us get to control their emotions, and some of us cant and would take bad decisions

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali2pb For This Useful Post:

dintera (04-06-2012), love22 (05-05-2013)

Banned
    cheerful

traderforrich is on a distinguished road traderforrich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    215.90 USD
    Thanks
    emotions are sometimes in need by individual traders so that they can motivate themselves and give the spirit of trading ..
    emotional attitude must be owned by individual traders, the most important is how we can control these emotions into a good direction ..

Banned
    ----

voogoo is an unknown quantity at this point voogoo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderforrich View Post
    emotions are sometimes in need by individual traders so that they can motivate themselves and give the spirit of trading ..
    emotional attitude must be owned by individual traders, the most important is how we can control these emotions into a good direction ..
    yes I agree with you, we should be able to control our emotions and not otherwise but this often happens when we experience floating loss that sometimes makes us unable to think clearly

Banned
    angelic

wail is on a distinguished road wail's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.00 USD
    Thanks
    Well its easy to say that we need to control over our emotions and sentiments and should have a positive attitude in our trade but its quite difficult task. We all are human beings and having these sorts of emotional feelings is normal. its bit difficult to get control over these sentiments for the newbies as its a matter of money and investment. But once we are used to with our trading, it won't be that much difficult for us to control over our emotions and sentiments. Its very much necessary to be free from any mental tensions and depressions as these character will bring disturbance in your concentration.

Banned
    ----

alex198555 is an unknown quantity at this point alex198555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.40 USD
    Thanks
    I guess that it's impossible if you trade on live account, because you are lossing your own money! You can trade only without emotions on demo accounts!!!

Banned
    ----

samo0th is on a distinguished road samo0th's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marita View Post
    Hi
    I see posts and threads here and there which say emotions are your biggest enemy in the forex trading ( and they really are) and one should trade without emotions. So what do you think can one person really trade forex without any emotions. I think it is part of a person and one can't omit it your trade.

Secondly do you trade without any emotions..If yes are you successful.
    robot forex <--- trade without emotion

Banned
    ----

voogoo is an unknown quantity at this point voogoo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.80 USD
    Thanks
    I think nobody can do that, no matter how small that we do certainly involve emotion, just a robot that has no emotion

14. Fb
    Banned
    ----

howie is an unknown quantity at this point howie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.40 USD
    Thanks
    i think it no emotion only with a demo account, we can control our emotion well with a good money management, if every your single trade only risk 1% or lower of your capital, i think your emotion will more stable and even no feeling, but what would happen if someone risk thier every single trade with 50% of capital???

+ Reply to Thread