WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to minimize risk and maximize profit in forex?

Forex in the blood
    ----

PhoenixHD is an unknown quantity at this point PhoenixHD's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

How to minimize risk and maximize profit in forex?

I think money management system can help minimize the risk of Forex trading. What's your opinion about minimize risk and maximize profit in forex?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixHD For This Useful Post:

sugeng82 (08-09-2013)

3. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    ----

blackfriday is on a distinguished road blackfriday's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    600.20 USD
    Thanks
    to maximize your profit you must have need to more and more learning about forex market and also have need for good trading plane for minimize your loss so i will say to you that you must have need for trading on a solid trading plan.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackfriday For This Useful Post:

sugeng82 (08-09-2013)

FX Vampire
    ----

Samnur79 is on a distinguished road Samnur79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    442.17 USD
    Thanks
    a trader can trade with low volume always , by this he can minimize risk and maximize profit , if i have capital 100 dollar i can trade at most .04 volume that is perfect for earning , at the same way long term trading is the best

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samnur79 For This Useful Post:

sugeng82 (08-09-2013)

I just can't quit pips!
    happy

greathaney is on a distinguished road greathaney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1269.20 USD
    Thanks
    to do it, we have to increase our trading quality , start it from how to indicate entry point and also exit point, set volume and also leverage with wisely, never so rush or hurry up , and always follow the rules with good commitment, and of course, money management is a must, then we can set TP and SL with relevant too
    and for all of them, will need a time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greathaney For This Useful Post:

sugeng82 (08-09-2013)

My pips hand is weak
    ----

kashifrahija is an unknown quantity at this point kashifrahija's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.86 USD
    Thanks
    If the trader is so much experienced in the Forex trading and he knows all the aspects of the field and knows that what will be the trend of the market in the next time then he can earn a huge profit more than his expectations and in this way, he will also be able to minimize the risk in the trade.

Forex in the blood
    ----

people4 is an unknown quantity at this point people4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.10 USD
    Thanks
    We can minimize risk and maximize profit by doing hard work and do full focus on forex trading.Through hard work and good earning tips you can maximize your profit.Profit maximization is possible through good earning and learning skills.

FX Super Hero
    ----

zahidiqbal563 is an unknown quantity at this point zahidiqbal563's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.40 USD
    Thanks
    Where we say that forex is very risky so we also discuss that Forex is very profitable job, so if we have good money management, well experience so we control the risk and enhance the profit we get more profit through work hard.I like forex trading very much.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Ali858585 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali858585's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.80 USD
    Thanks
    this is depend to you that if you have more and more exprience and more and more knowledge and as well as you are sharp mind person so you can get maximize profit in forex trading. and we should keep care that when the market value is down so you no need to takeout your thing in market for sale so just wait and watch that when the market value will be high so this kind of care we have to do for getting maximize profit.

FX Super Hero
    ----

atif149 is an unknown quantity at this point atif149's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    254.40 USD
    Thanks
    according to my experience , to maximize your profit you must have need to more and more learning about forex market and also have need for good trading plane for minimize your loss so i will say to you that you must have need for trading on a solid trading plan. if i have capital 100 dollar i can trade at most .04 volume that is perfect for earning , at the same way long term trading is the best.

15. Fb
    NF Rookie
    ----

j_ma7a is an unknown quantity at this point j_ma7a's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.00 USD
    Thanks
    for minimizing risk and maximizing profit, you should have good knowledge and commend also it's good to take daily updates of market and consultancy of experienced holder who are working since a long time is also very useful.

+ Reply to Thread