WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to minimize risk and maximize profit in forex?

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Forex Lover is on a distinguished road Forex Lover's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207.97 USD
    Thanks
    start it from how to indicate entry point and also go out point, set volume and additionally leverage with accurately, in no way so rush or hurry up , and always follow the regulations with desirable dedication, and of direction, cash management is a must, then we can set TP and SL with applicable too and for they all, will want a time.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    207.97 USD
    Thanks
    this is rely to you that when you have an increasing number of exprience and more and more information and as well as you are sharp mind man or woman so you can get maximize earnings in forex buying and selling. and we ought to preserve care that when the marketplace fee is down so that you no want to takeout your thing in marketplace on the market so just wait and watch that once the market price may be excessive so this form of care we ought to do for getting maximize earnings.

NF Rookie
    ----

kirollos.mounir30 is an unknown quantity at this point kirollos.mounir30's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.17 USD
    Thanks
    Hello my friend
    a bargainer will trade with low volume continuously , by this he will minimize risk and maximize profit , if I actually have capital one hundred greenback i will trade at the most .04 volume that's excellent for earning , at identical manner long run commerce is that the best
    Thank you

My charts talk to me!
    ----

umair akram is on a distinguished road umair akram's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.27 USD
    Thanks
    that is depend to you that when you have increasingly more exprience and increasingly more know-how and in addition to you are sharp thoughts character so that you can get maximize income in forex trading. and we should hold care that once the market value is down so you no want to takeout your factor in marketplace on the market so just wait and watch that when the marketplace value can be high so this form of care we need to do for buying maximize profit.

Forex in the blood
    inspired

Mmjhype is on a distinguished road Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.69 USD
    Thanks
    First of all forex trading involves both potential profits and potential losses ..for this reason,minimizing the risk of this fast moving marketis critical to achieve success in your daily trading and over the duration of your entire trading career.. Let's see how to minimize risk and maximize your profit...

Do Your Homework-Learn before you burn.....just because forex is easy to get into doesn't mean due diligence can be avoided. Learning about forex is integral to a traders success in the forex market ..while the majority of learning comes from live trading and experience, a trader should learn everything possible about the forex markets, including the geopolitical and economic factors that affect a traders preferred currencies ...Homework is an ongoing is an ongoing effort as trader needs to be prepared to adapt to a changing market conditions, regulations and world events... Part of this research process involves developing a trading plan-a systematic method for screening and evaluating investments, determining the amount of risk that is or should be taken and formulating short and long-term investment objectives

Use good money management -you should use a reasonable leverage on your account and at least risk just 2% of your equity on a particular trade..proper management techniques are an integral part of successful trading ...Always use a protective stop-loss ...

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    207.97 USD
    Thanks
    that is depend to you that when you have increasingly more exprience and increasingly more knowledge and as well as you are sharp thoughts individual so that you can get maximize income in forex trading. and we need to maintain care that after the market cost is down so you no want to takeout your thing in marketplace for sale so simply wait and watch that once the marketplace value may be excessive so this kind of care we need to do for purchasing maximize earnings.

Will work for pips
    ----

Fxqueen is an unknown quantity at this point Fxqueen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.09 USD
    Thanks
    for minimize risk and maximize profit in forex there must have the proper knowledge about market. lack of attention may maximize risk of losing money. so it is compulsory that a trader should have a good command on market movement

----

Alexthedefender04 is an unknown quantity at this point Alexthedefender04's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.00 USD
    Thanks
    The idea of minimizing risk while maximizing profit is a logical flaw–it doesn’t make sense. Risk and Reward have a direct relationship–not an inverse relationship. If you trade with a 10 pip stop loss and a 20 pip target, and you minimize your risk by reducing your trade size, you are also minimizing your reward.

10. Fb
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

deep786337 is an unknown quantity at this point deep786337's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46.97 USD
    Thanks
    This is depend to you that if you have more and more exprience and increasingly knowledge and in addition to you're sharp mind man or woman so you can get maximize profit in foreign exchange buying and selling. And we should hold care that once the market value is down so you no need to takeout your aspect in market for sale so simply wait and watch that once the market value might be high so this form of care we need to do for getting maximize income.

+ Reply to Thread