+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 679 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 6790

Thread: Which One is More Harmful? Fear or Greed?

NF Rookie
    ----

bisa is an unknown quantity at this point bisa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.20 USD
    Thanks
    How can you get rolling How do I find out Forex investing? Most absolutely want to know that whatever you put my time into pays off within the conclude. It is generally greatest to start out out that has an exercise trading account and trade the along with the precise strategies that you just have uncovered.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

laptop356543 is an unknown quantity at this point laptop356543's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.80 USD
    Thanks
    In my view greed is more harmful than fear because with fear we generally take our profits a bit early and do not allow our trades to run for a longer time which causes us to gather less profits in good trades but because of greed we do over trading at the same time we place larger lot size orders which is very dangerous for the health of our accounts.

FX Zombie
    ----

masum366 is an unknown quantity at this point masum366's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    500.01 USD
    Thanks
    Coming from our buying and selling expertise with fx trading, None is usually much more harmful than the some other. Many people operate together in order to torment currency trading investors. Hpye makes you get much more pitfalls with currency trading in addition to as well, fear discourages you in your trading in addition to causes you in order to grab involving trading.

Forex in the blood
    ----

SSG COMMANDOS 302 is an unknown quantity at this point SSG COMMANDOS 302's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.00 USD
    Thanks
    Sir in my opinion and in my point of view fear and greed both are more harmful...because we should not fear from the any work in the world...and we should not make greedy in any matter which belong to our mean,,we should make honest and brave...

My pips hand is weak
    ----

nemu is an unknown quantity at this point nemu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.80 USD
    Thanks
    can ahev the godo earning you come to this conclusion that the system is not applicable for live trading. On the other hand, a professional and successful trader tells you everything about the pros and cons of his system and he will share the "do"s and "don't"s. So you do not repeat the same mistakes that he made when he was developing the system.

NF Addict
    ----

Salufx is an unknown quantity at this point Salufx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.80 USD
    Thanks
    From my trading experience in forex trading, None is more harmful than the other. They work hand in hand to torment forex traders. Greed makes us take more risks in forex and at the same time, fear discourages us in our trades and forces us to pull out of trades.

NF Addict
    ----

fxgainer is an unknown quantity at this point fxgainer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.80 USD
    Thanks
    the fear and greed is both harmful during the trading for trader and you can easily lost your money and never get the success of trading in this sector to win from trading a trade into this business.

NF Veteran
    ----

dukunforex is an unknown quantity at this point dukunforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    858.21 USD
    Thanks
    dangerous in forex trading is greed, if we feel fear in trading forex, we would not do the transaction, but the greedy attitude we have, makes us always make trades without calculation, and we will always fail

My charts talk to me!
    ----

codotfx is an unknown quantity at this point codotfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    169.40 USD
    Thanks
    The most dangerous in the forex trading business between greed to fear, of course, greed is the most dangerous in this forex trading business. if we fear we certainly would not use the size of a large trade. and we tend to always be careful. but greed itself is uncontrolled emotions, so we use a very large trade sizes. and it is very dangerous.

Forum VIP
    ----

bati is on a distinguished road bati's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1848.98 USD
    Thanks
    real fear and greed is a dangerous thing, but even more dangerous is the greed, because greed can make us not able to last long in this business, we will fail and lose all the money in a short time, while fear will only make us less confident, so we will not be able to make a profit in this business, but we do not lose all the money in a short time.

+ Reply to Thread