WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A new trader need more experiences ?

Banned
    ----

dallali is an unknown quantity at this point dallali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

A new trader need more experiences ?

am a new trader in forex market.A trader need Hugh experiences.it is important for all new trader.That reason a new trader needs more experiences before starting his trading business .You are agree with me about this ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dallali For This Useful Post:

jessica19 (01-06-2018), msqamar (01-30-2018)

3. Fb
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

shayan786 is an unknown quantity at this point shayan786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    159.60 USD
    Thanks
    yes i am 100 percent agreed. when you gain experience, it becomes easy for you to trade in such a way where your chances of earning money becomes high. but please also remember, that no one gain experience overnight. it takes times and efforts to reach that level.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

zaid.ab is an unknown quantity at this point zaid.ab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.00 USD
    Thanks
    Experience comes with working when you work more you earn more and the more you earn the more you will come to know how to respond to be people and how these queries are going to be replied

Forex in the blood
    ----

shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.00 USD
    Thanks
    i think it is true that new traders need more experience to be good traders and making good profit , this experience can show him the way to get success and it also will help him to make profit from forex trade , i think bad and good experience both good and profitable for traders they always help traders to gain advantages of market condition to make profit avoid loses from trade.

FX Super Hero
    ----

zahidiqbal563 is an unknown quantity at this point zahidiqbal563's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.40 USD
    Thanks
    I am a new trader in this forum and face many difficulties at the stage of start point, but now i think that that the passage of time i am able to do work with forex, and it is true that new trader need more experience and struggle to earn from forex, because it is risky business.But through experience we gain more.

Banned
    ----

mn01 is on a distinguished road mn01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    724.40 USD
    Thanks
    Yesss iam very much agree with you new traders need very much experience to be good traders and making good profit, me too a new trader and iam facing very much difficulties in trading but now day by day i get more experience and try to struggle more and more to earn from forex and now i know its not a game of children...........

Banned
    cool

akkib is an unknown quantity at this point akkib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.10 USD
    Thanks
    yes you are right should need more experience because more experience you have the more skillful you will be and you will able to earn profit and you will able to understand the situation of a market so you can become good trader

NF Addict
    ----

harddeveloper is an unknown quantity at this point harddeveloper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes a trader need experience for work in market and earn money from the market,forex is one of the best online business for work and get success,without experience and knowledge no body can work in forex properly and not earn money from the market,we need confidence and complete guide line for work of trading and earn money with complete guide line.

I just can't quit pips!
    happy

greathaney is on a distinguished road greathaney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1269.20 USD
    Thanks
    everyone will need experiences, and not only for new traders or newbies, but also the experts too, because we are on the biggest market in the world and also this is a dynamic business and will always show a new thing time by time and it will become ours, and also experiences is the source of knowledge and with them we can develop our trading system and improve the ability

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    cool

akkib is an unknown quantity at this point akkib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.10 USD
    Thanks
    a new trader when enters in this forex trading business he face so many problems after facing all the problems.with the passage of time he become skilful but a new trader before entering in this business need experience but experience comes with time and work

+ Reply to Thread