WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thread: What your difficulities in learn?
    Forex in the blood
    ----

VoodooFx is on a distinguished road VoodooFx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.30 USD
    Thanks

What your difficulities in learn?

What have you learned about the market so far?
    Are there any significant difficulties?
    If so, please explain here, and I will try to help explain the truth about the issue.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VoodooFx For This Useful Post:

jessica19 (01-25-2018)

3. Sonata
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

jessica19 is on a distinguished road jessica19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.73 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion in the third world countries the internet is a main hurdle in learning the forex because the forex trainer is not available in the third world country locally, but these trainer are available from the progressed countries, so to get training by them' one should have a very good internet connection but in the third world countries the internet gets very slow. So it is very hard to learn from the live broadcast on web.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessica19 For This Useful Post:

VoodooFx (01-31-2018)

Forex in the blood
    ----

Nasatube is on a distinguished road Nasatube's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    779.16 USD
    Thanks
    No i didn't have any high level difficulties, i just suffer loss in this market when put wrong trade and does not close it and wait until loss all capital in this market. but if take descion on right time then we may make some good money without any proper loss.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

umair akram is on a distinguished road umair akram's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.27 USD
    Thanks
    in my opinion inside the third international nations the net is a primary hurdle in studying the foreign exchange due to the fact the foreign exchange instructor isn't to be had within the 3/4 international country regionally, however those teacher are to be had from the advanced nations, to be able to get schooling by way of them' one ought to have a very good internet connection however inside the 3/4 international countries the net receives very slow. So it's miles very difficult to learn from the stay broadcast on net.

Forex in the blood
    inspired

Mmjhype is on a distinguished road Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.69 USD
    Thanks
    Well I have learnt a lot, basics though,when to buy and when to sell... You buy low and sell high... My difficult has been when to know is the right time, how to low if it's low enough to buy or if it's high enough to sell...

My charts talk to me!
    ----

umair akram is on a distinguished road umair akram's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.27 USD
    Thanks
    in my opinion in the third world nations the net is a primary hurdle in getting to know the foreign exchange because the forex teacher isn't always to be had within the third global united states of america regionally, however those instructor are to be had from the improved international locations, to be able to get education through them' one should have a very good net connection but inside the 1/3 international countries the internet receives very gradual. So it is very difficult to learn from the stay broadcast on web.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    222.04 USD
    Thanks
    The greatest difficulties lie in the psychologists. I have difficulty with discipline and greed. I often break my own rules of trade, and start fighting for a deposit. The market is a difficult opponent and I often lose to him. I chats trade in a large lot and often increase it to get even more profit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mastadon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

My pips hand is weak
    cool

Hizqeel888 is an unknown quantity at this point Hizqeel888's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.71 USD
    Thanks
    According to my experience learning through books and video lectures is easy.The real learning starts when you are in the market and trading but keep in mind just Demo account is not enough understand the market because the emotions are always attach with the real account where you have invested amount and fighting for to earn market and avoiding to lose money.

Forex in the blood
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    169.87 USD
    Thanks
    I didn't face any difficulties in the forex market. but learning process is take much time so i can't give much these are the difficult thing for me. also we should need to read lot of article so it is very difficult for us. also we didn't know at initial what we should need to learn here.

14. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

mghorab is on a distinguished road mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.36 USD
    Thanks
    One of the tools that can be used for the purpose of progress in Forex trading and development and to achieve success is by using the weekly chart, the purpose of the use is to get a clearer picture of the direction of stocks, whether up or down or if they tend to stabilize, these trends will be for the trader This trade is more pronounced in the case of misuse to use the weekly chart and better than relying on memory or other means, and at the same time it is fixed that this method is more useful for long term traders

+ Reply to Thread