Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Market Vision of currency pairs

Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic is an unknown quantity at this point Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Hello! As for the euro, here's the situation for today.

600.jpg

Levels are buying, the price is located above the mandatory zone of 1.2328-1.2352. Yesterday, on the news, there were no special movements and nothing interesting happened, so we are waiting for a slight descent towards MZ and from there we can look out for purchases. Stop could be hidden behind MZ, but not far from it, there is the lower border of OC 1.2308, which coincides with yesterday's lower border. They are building a kind of customs that can not let the price through and will keep it, at least today, if they go down there.

The upper limit of OC is high at the level of 1.2481, from which it is possible to sell today.

As for the pound, the mandatory zone is also below the opening of the day at 1.4138-1.4165. The pound has debts below and unmet targets at the top, so there is still a buying situation for today and I consider purchases from MZ and from the current ones if there is a signal. If the price goes under MZ, then I will consider sales from there for today, at least to the lower border of OC 1.4071.

The upper border of OC for today is 1.4320. The balance is about at the same level and today it is 1.4192.

601.jpg

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Again to the euro ...
    +3,376 contracts of OI at 11.04
    On Tuesday, the shorters' site, which held a downward trend from 28.03, was pushed. Hence, there's a buying tendency.

602.jpg

As for reports, yesterday it was a dead end. Therefore, the support-resistance zone of the SD H1 candle from 10.04 (1.2320 - 1.2378)
    As for the euro, the scenario of long-term assets is being worked out:

603.jpg
    But if we talk about the intraday, then here locally I've got my pattern.
    Really, I didn't think about shorts so far, as these targets are pretty short. Below there is a mountain of SR mountains, which will restrain the instrument from impulsive movement to the south)

604.jpg

Forex in the blood
    ----

bukky12 is an unknown quantity at this point bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hello! There are interesting situation with levels for today. As for the euro, yesterday as I expected there was a fortress below from 2 consecutive lower OC borders on the same level, but today there is also a third border, so it will be difficult to break through it on the last trading day. The opening of the day occurred under the mandatory zone of 1.2332-1.2344 and the price is now hovering under it. It is located at the level with yesterday's MZ, just below it, which means the selling levels. For the rest, everything is still on the same levels as yesterday. What can we expect?! A bounce from the mandatory zone to the lower border of OC, from where we can wait for a return and try to break through MZ, then go to the balance of 1.2386. So, we can expect sluggishness and price movements between zones which I specified, without their breaking through.

33.jpg

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Yesterday, the pound sterling revealed its nature. So, it didn’t follow the euro as it often did recently, but went in the opposite direction, i.e. upwards. Moreover, the price got out of balance and hit a climax near the local high. Thus, the second top has appeared. We see a big trade volume at the top in the 4-hour chart. In principle, a good reversal pattern has been formed, so it would be wise to plan short selling of GBP/USD.
    I think that the price is about to hit a new high to activate stop orders. An interesting move occurred at 5th point with the delta. It proves that more highs are yet to be reached. I expected more new highs yesterday. Apparently, the pair is set to hit new highs today.
    The first fact in favor of a new high is that after the climax the price is still staying higher. Second, after the climax the price made a small retracement. The bears encountered limit orders. Interestingly, traders rushed to open 1,000 lots. That’s why the price didn’t retrace deeper. To sum up, the guys with limit orders want the price to go higher. So, the odds are that the price is going to hit a new high after a local high of 4250. Stop orders are to be activated. I suggest a further high at the level of 4350, but it’s too elevated. In case the price takes no notice of yesterday’s limit orders, it would be a good market entry for short selling.

13.04.2018 GBP.jpg

13.04.2018 GBPUSD1.jpg

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hello.

The pound sterling is stubbornly rising. We’ve witnessed this dynamics throughout this week. Yesterday the pound index showed a bullish value. As usually, we can suggest that it’s connected with overbought conditions. Some traders, who apply the Stochastic oscillator, hold losing trades for weeks.
    Today there are little trading opportunities on the British currency.
    If the greenback is weak, we will see flat trading. If the USDX rises, a reversal can take place. An impulse is needed. But a culmination rarely takes place.
    A priority has been formed at the local high, so the price can go north. A reversal action is needed. Enter the market from this zone: 1.4220-1.4243 and head to the south towards 1.4218. Break this level and hold below it. Otherwise, the price will be put under bearish pressure. Consequently, we’ll get stuck in the flat zone again.

6B 06-18 (60 Min) 13_04_2018.jpg

In the delta I’ve seen no sellers so far. On the contrary, there are only buy limit orders. To change this bias, or at least make a slight correction, we need some point to start from.
    Currently, the delta is negative. If the price rises, long trades will be closed. It can result in flat trading.
    So, I recommend looking for selling opportunities when the price starts to correct its movement with short-term targets at local highs.

chartohlc_redirect.jpg

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Hello! Another trading week begins. I wish everyone good luck this week! Let's start with the euro. Price opened within the mandatory zone of 1.2330-1.2335. Now the price is higher than MZ and we can expect that the pair will go north to the balance at 1.2369 in the near future. If the price falls below MZ, then there will be a southern trend. But here it is necessary to take into account the lower border of the OC at the level of 1.2308, and the fact that it is already the fourth consecutive lower borders, which are located almost at the same level and build a solid foundation for the price, so as not to let it down at the moment. This is a good place to find signals to buy. The upper border of the OC for today is 1.2437.

1.jpg

As for the pound, price has already pushed off from the lower border of OC at 1.4230 and has passed 30 points to the north. The range today is much narrower than on Friday, but it does not mean that there can not be movements. There is no MZ for the second consecutive trading day, and this can serve as a disaster for volatility. Today, according to this fact, we can expect a reversal and therefore, I will be bolder in working by signals to sell. But we can also wait for the beginning and going to the north, as is evident from other indicators and at night there was even a signal to the south. The balance for today is 1.4294. From which it will be possible to start when you search for sales at about those levels, if the price goes there.

2.jpg

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hello everyone!
    The pound sterling:
    There are market sales in the delta. We have two ways: long closing and crowd sales. But these two variants do not exclude each other.
    The pound is rising in the downward delta, which points to limit purchases. Thus, some buyers remain.
    The price is testing local and global highs. So I expect this currency to rock next week.

pasted image 0 (1).jpg

Asian trades
    We have gained some long deals during the Asian session.
    There are stair-step upward priorities, which is a logical upward trend. It is quite obvious that targets are higher. The global overhigh is at 1.4342.
    Everything below the price has a tight support zone. Even if the sterling weakens or the USD index strengthens, these level will put short deals under pressure. As a result: either sideways movements or uptrend continuation.
    Open interest is rising on .cmegroup, which means the trend is poised for continuation.
    Short deals can be considered after market conditions: this is climax. It is a breach and consolidation of the level of 1.4217 as well as a decrease in the open interest.

jpeg;base64cf7609a2917f39e1.jpg

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bukky12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    As for the pound, there is no mandatory zone for the third consecutive trading day. Prior to that, there was a growth in the absence of MZ, without a hint of a turn, and signals were buying. For today, the price is still at the bottom of MK at 1.2433 and the opening of the day was also near the border. This means that the price can break through this border. There are two options, the pair will further grow from the lower OC border to the area of the day balance of 1.4385. And as for me, today I would prefer the second option, but it won't certainly come true. This price will break through the lower border and may not even make a downward turn, but just a correction. Yesterday, at a similar opening on the location to the level, the price grew quite well. Let's see what happens today.

40.jpg

At the moment, there are some signs to enter the sell and I guess those, who trade in an aggressive manner, will sell at the first signal. I use conservative inputs for sales, until everything is rebuilt and can again be turned into purchases and that means the price will rise again. On the daytime chart, bearish Wolfe is being formed, but so far we are waiting for at least the closing of today, then we'll talk about it later.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Minor sellers were not in favor yesterday. After we’d managed to open buy deals before the news, there was a sharp downward impulse. This decline was buyers’ attempt to close their trades at the breakeven level.
    I was clever enough to wait and not hurry to shift my trades to the breakeven point. Otherwise, I’d have had a null result.
    Probably, today buyers will find themselves in the same situation.
    The main indicator shows an upward volatility impulse. It means that the market can rise further.
    For a good buy signal to be formed, a downward impulse is needed. This impulse should be confirmed by high volumes. Only if all these conditions are met, we’ll get a clear signal to enter the market.

attachment1.php.jpg

As for the horizontal levels, they show us the following picture:
    I’ve marked the price area of 1.2400 on the chart. Today, this area will be a very important one for me for making trading decisions.
    The euro can strengthen if it breaks the level of 1.2400 and holds above it. It will be difficult for buyers, but still it’s possible.

attachment2.php.jpg

Otherwise, if the price approaches this level or makes a false break of 1.2400, then it will be a signal of buyers’ weakness.
    In that case we’ll need to prepare to open buy trades.

attachment.php.jpg

After the price breaks the level of 1.2400, I will shift my order to the breakeven level. If a sell signal appears once this level is breached, I will close my buy trade.

12. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hi everyone!
    Again about GBP:
    I’ll start with reports:
    Report for April 10
    Leveraged funds, which are large speculators, are they key driver of the asset dynamics. They hold 58% of all long deals.
    Meanwhile, Asset Manager has been suffering losses on the instrument since January 23.

pasted image 0 (2).jpg

To understand what is happening, let’s compare the report results and the price chart.

png;base648249162bbb18e6df.jpg

There is a clear bullish trend on the chart. In the sideways trading area, more long deals were opened (+9.491). There is a false breakout at 1.3965 and upward movement.
    The current report will be alike for sure. There will be more long and short trades, which is not surprising as the instrument is testing its historical high.
    The delta confirms this scenario.
    The delta is downward, while the trend is clearly bullish. I see several scenarios:
    1. The volume of buy trades increased, and then all those who wanted to sell failed to enter the market as limit orders were triggered.
    2. Closing long trades. However, the price is rising and the open interest will point to new participants. “New” funds in long deals.

pasted image 0 (3).jpg

Of course, short deals are not recommended now until there are more market participants for a change in the trend.
    Good luck everyone!

+ Reply to Thread