Thread: Market Vision of currency pairs

Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic is an unknown quantity at this point Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Hello,
    I will sum up my assumptions about the euro and pound.

My assumption of a decline was confirmed, but the price for the entry did not work. During the European session, the initial pullback did not happen. The weak attempt to make correction did not produce specific results, the market turned out to be under strong pressure, which had been already seen at the opening of the market.
    What else I liked is the workout of the target to decline. The level of 1.3105 was reached very accurately and from it, 45 points of growth were made.
    Now it turns out that the pound is traded between two important levels. This is not a good price area to enter.
    The optimal levels for work will be 1.3180 and 1.3100.
    I will not recreate the wheel, the main and understandable conditions for trading will be as follows:
    In case of a breakout and price consolidation above 1.3180, a buy signal will be generated;
    In case of a breakout and price consolidation below 1.3100, a sell signal will be generated.

As for the euro, the option with a decline was also confirmed. The level for sales was not reached, therefore, a pending sell order had to be removed.
    At around 1.1600, the price demonstrated biased attitude.
    Having reached the mark, the price, as with the pound, made a pullback of 45 points up.
    Now it turns out that all the decline from the beginning of the European session was offset by a pullback.
    At the moment, I believe that this pullback was made in order to close the sales of small traders who have already moved their positions into a breakeven point.
    From the level of 1.1638, I opened the sale with a take profit of 1.1560.
    So, now I am waiting for the fulfilment of this assumption.

2. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    ----

bukky12 is an unknown quantity at this point bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hi everyone! I still expect a nice move both for the euro and the sterling. Iím serious about opening buy bets on EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Meanwhile, I work with small deals. I will have to make a decision on a large bet soon, so this trading decision needs careful consideration. The thing is that the US is celebrating Independence Day on July 4. Thus, the market will be in the hands of small speculators who will be able to spur a price move in the direction contrary to interests of large market players. When trading floors open on Thursday, American traders will impose their vision on the market. So, this will trigger a serious conflict of interests that will spark off strong price swings. There is nothing bad here. It would be interesting to judge what is the driving force in the market. However, amid higher volatility traders are to estimate pending US nonfarm payrolls which are due on Friday. In this context, I doubt my expectations for growth of both currencies. Convergences on both MACD will be destroyed, so the downward trend will continue with weaker bearish momentum. Moreover, the price could be trapped sideways in a range of 1.1710 Ė 1.1510 for the euro and 1.30505 Ė 1.3300 for the pound sterling.

The scenario for the pound is quite feasible, though with some obstacles. We should be ready for any development. At present, the price is overcoming the psychological resistance MA 200 on the 1-hour chart. The trading day yesterday closed with the north signal. Today, the market opened with a gap of few pips. I just neglect this as it could be explained by the technical delay. I think it makes sense for scalpers to take this gap into account.

In the late session yesterday, I closed one long position. I put a high and low into sloping lines and formed a triangle. The price was rejected off the upper triangleís border and I saw a retest. I donít know how the retest will end up. Thatís why I prefer to fix my deals partially. I expected a decline to 50.0 Fibo at 1.3180 at night. When the European session opens, I guess I will see an advance towards the 33th figure. Meanwhile, Iím digesting my outlook. I donít want to miss a start northward. Good luck and profits to everyone!

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    One of the forum participants is confused with dubious forecasts for EUR/USD from different traders. The majority insist on the northward bias. But judging by technical indicators, he foresees the south. Indeed, the southward bias is expected for sure as he sees a bearish pennant in progress. Moreover, there is a gap down at 1.08121 which is still open. This guy asks me to comment on the situation as an experienced trader.

Here is my comment as an experienced trader. To begin with, I donít consider myself a professional and experienced trader. All of us learn and day by day gain new knowledge about the market and exchange floors. Indeed, expert traders are not so numerous. They usually donít share their techniques with others. They are not interested in revealing their secrets.

Second, if your analysis is based on your own time-tested and profitable strategy, your trading plan is feasible. You can certainly follow it. It would NOT be a wise decision to work according to comments from other traders as it will not be systematic trade. No precise statistics is available for such trade, so that you cannot judge whether it brings steady profits or not. The key to success is only systematic trade, risk management, and responsibility.

Let me make a few remarks on EUR/USD according to my trading strategy. On Wednesday, the market lacked volatility. The biggest price swing was fewer than 50 pips. The price failed to breach any important levels. The pair opened and closed the trading day at almost the same level. At the moment, there are two important levels to consider for trading. The first one is 1.1680. If buyers can break and fix the price above this level, the situation favors opening a buy order on condition of a successful test. For quality buying, you should not increase risk in your deal and place stop loss. When I detect a buy signal, Iíll set stop loss at 1.1600 for my buy position.

Alternatively, if the price is pushed below 1.1620 from the current level, Iíll open a sell order after the price is firmly secured. In this case, stop loss will be at 1.1700 and take profit Ė at 1.1530.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    The new trading day kicked off robustly. The EUR/USD pair has nearly reached the key target level, but American traders entered the market, thus preventing buy positions to the full extent. At the moment of making this forecast, the price was 70 pips below the expected profit taking. So there was a low probability of triggering take profit. The Americans pushed the price lower. In fact, this decline enables traders to open more long positions before 1.1720 is broken. As a result, we have an open long position, which is currently bringing almost 50 pips of profit. The price is half way through to the main target level. The main upward target has been identified. The pair will carry on growing until technical levels reverse their direction. Judging by todayís trade, the levels could climb or expand, thus making a trading range wider.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Analysis of small speculatorsí positions signals further growth tomorrow. The upward wave from 1.1600 to 1.1680 was accompanied by selling. Indeed, the volume of buying decreased and the volume of selling was on the rise. The situation today became more complicated for sellers. After the price growth, more sell positions were opened. The number of buy positions remained virtually unchanged. I guess small speculators are right to buy or sell on retracements. They close positions after an impulse. You should be very careful here not to catch an impulse wave against your position.

Yesterday, I warned you that you should not rush to switch your buy positions into break even. Otherwise, you will earn just zero when the price goes up. Today, my warning has been confirmed.

The ADP non-farm employment report caused some confusion. After the report had been posted, the US dollar developed a nice rally. Though the data came in worse than expected, employment in the US has been at a record high rate.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    That's right. In this zone, many levels of my range indicators have accumulated. As you can see on the screen, the level of 1.1620 just coincides with the support of the flat weekly zone.

Well, within the day, as for the euro, everything indicates sales today. But there are doubts about these tips. The levels turned out to be selling, opened next to the lower border of OC and the mandatory zone remained above, near the balance of the day. The CR yellow line also went up, but within the channel borders. With such a position of CR, there is usually a breakout of this line during the day. Moreover, the blue mandatory zone is thin today. In general, so far, I consider two options for trading today.

If the red option works out, the level of 1.1620 will serve as support during the fall. In the same place the upper level of the weekly indicator is located. So, let's wait

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Yesterday, the morning forecast worked out well both for the euro and the pound. But after American traders entered the market, the situation changed. After the core consumer price index was published, the US dollar index weakened, which led to local growth of major currencies.

As for the euro,
    The main target of 1.1630 was not reached. The rapid growth from 1.1650 to 1.1690 was a reason for consolidating sales and waiting no longer. Although this level has not been broken yet, it is to early to talk about a complete cancellation for a decline, but after a false breakout, sharp attempts to grow indicate the weakness of sellers.
    Now I expect a test of the false breakout and the beginning of a rise of the euro.
    The signal for purchases will be a breakout and consolidation of the price above 1.1690. The closest level for consolidating the profit is at 1.1730.

As for the pound, the trading situation is similar. The breakout of 1.3190 is false now. After breaking this minimum, the price began to grow strongly. Even an attempt to break through 1.3230 was made. The consolidation of the price higher has not yet been done.
    To enhance the positions of buyers, they need to keep the price above 1.3200. If this range is successfully tested, then I will wait for a breakout and consolidation above 1.3230. From this range, we can open a purchase with a target at the 1.3270 level.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    So, letís sum up the current week, as it comes to an end, and certain situations and formations have emerged. As usual, we will consider the major currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF.

EUR/USD: it is currently between the two demand zones (the previous top and the current bottom). And we need to act as simply as possible: when the price goes up, we buy, when the price goes down, we sell it.

GBP/USD: at the moment, it is in the fresh zone of interest, if the price goes up, it will be the demand zone, if it goes down - the supply zone. Everything is the same as for the euro, depending on the status of a breakout, we open an appropriate position.

AUD/USD: it is more accurate, there are no double options. That is, it is in the demand zone, and the market will most likely "push" it up, on what it is possible to earn.

USD/CAD: it is also very good. The price broke through the offer with a strong impulse, and formed a demand zone. Now, the broken offer is being tested by the price - from above. So, this currency pair is expected to continue the growth.

USD/JPY: on the daily chart, it went into the offer zone, but this zone is very wide and blurry, so there is no good entry for this pair, and no opportunity to evaluate possible scenarios.

USD/CHF: same thing that happens to the Japanese yen... The situation is absolutely useless, where anything can happen in a very wide range ...

If we evaluate signals on a scale from 1 to 10, then:
    - loonie - 10;
    - kiwi - 8;
    - euro - 7;
    - pound - 6;
    - yen - 0;
    - Swiss dollar - 0;

So, the plan for the next week is to process the signals for USD/CAD and AUD/USD.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    487.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone. Today, as usual, I will begin my review with the pound. According to the levels, the opening of the day was at the top of the channel, above the blue mandatory zone, which tightly closed the white level of the daily balance. The yellow line of the short-term CR is also below. The bottom is fully completed. The current ratio is below the price and today has built a line, and this is a sure sign of flatness within the day with a focus on ďbuy". According to the indicators, I take the following option of work: an approach to the blue mandatory zone, and then a movement to the upper border of the channel.

Already in the morning, there was a signal to buy and I'm already in the market, a stop order was placed behind the mandatory zone.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    54.46 USD
    Thanks
    Greetings to everyone! Iím going to start my outlook of major currency pairs with EUR/USD. Indeed, the situation on this currency pair is clear-cut for today. The levels, showing the borders of the options channel on the intraday basis, favor long bets. The pair opened today above the white level of the intraday balance and the blue mandatory zone. Moreover, the price is virtually at the upper border of the options channel. As a rule, it signals a breach of this border and further price growth. Another obvious sign is that the yellow line of the intraday trend is deep below, having closed the power border of the channel.

Thus, the preferable trading strategy for the pair today is buy bets. For intraday trading, I consider the following scenario. I expect the price either to break out and fix above the upper options channel or to retreat down towards the blue mandatory zone and a further breakout and fixation above the upper border of the options channel.

I entered the market from the current levels. Iím planning to place stop loss slightly below the blue mandatory zone. Take profit at the level of 1.1750 coincides with the weekly flower indicator.

+ Reply to Thread