Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thread: What is your Hobby?
    Where am I?
    ----

yursik is an unknown quantity at this point yursik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    another one of my hobbies I study the topic magic crime and cinema I have very bad health who understands the recording in Russian put the link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rJbQsRvHfpC3iv

2. Sonata 19
    FX Super Hero
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035.72 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastadon View Post
    I am fond of cycling and repair. I like fast driving and a lot of zhdelez from which you can collect something very cool and useful. I also take a great interest in all kinds of forbidden technologies and want to make the platform of octorai fly by the electromagnetic fields and the earth’s magnetic field. True, it will not be very much, because there is not enough money to spend a lot of experiments and understand how it all works. There is little information on the Internet and nothing will happen without your own experiences.
    You hobby is very interesting, keep it up. I did not have much stuff regarding hobby. my main hobby is learning forex trading. learning is everything for me. i want to learn every think in the world. but problem is that i didn't have much time to learn every thing. so i give sometime to every field and when i am free then i enjoy videos on youtube. now these days i am learning droppings knowledge.

Will work for pips
    ----

maryam31 is an unknown quantity at this point maryam31's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.67 USD
    Thanks
    This is really very interesting question. My dear sir my hobby are a lot. I usually like to write and study,designing graphics,Photo editing, Videos creating and more. That's my passion and i want to learn every thing what i want. Now, my Hobby is learning forex business with full requirements like fundamental and technical analysis,eliotte wave etc. I hope i will successful to became expert trader soon.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

facetoface will become famous soon enough facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299.76 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam31 View Post
    This is really very interesting question. My dear sir my hobby are a lot. I usually like to write and study,designing graphics,Photo editing, Videos creating and more. That's my passion and i want to learn every thing what i want. Now, my Hobby is learning forex business with full requirements like fundamental and technical analysis,eliotte wave etc. I hope i will successful to became expert trader soon.
    Your hobby is much excited, you are right without learn forex market we can get success in the forex market. when we take forex as our hobby then i think we can work on forex with interest we can learn forex market very fast. after learn forex market we can make lot of money from this source. so we should need to give full time to forex market and as it is your hobby i hope you give much time to forex. can i know that how much time you give to forex market for learning process.

FX Super Hero
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035.72 USD
    Thanks
    I am fond of cycling and repair. I like fast driving and a lot of zhdelez from which you can collect something very cool and useful. I also take a great interest in all kinds of forbidden technologies and want to make the platform of octorai fly by the electromagnetic fields and the earth’s magnetic field. True, it will not be very much, because there is not enough money to spend a lot of experiments and understand how it all works. There is little information on the Internet and nothing will happen without your own experiences.
    You mean you find cycle from old shops? and repair them. i think it is very difficult because you may need to spend lot of money on it to repair it. however other thing related to fast driving it is good because it is some healthy activity from you. keep it because now a days there was not a such activity due to motor bike and other convenience like this. i think we should need to choose a hobby that also finance us because these day we can not survive without finance. here in your answer i think you just spend money and that is very danger. can you tell what you have done it after repair store or sale?

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Waleed is on a distinguished road Waleed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.17 USD
    Thanks
    Isn't it dangerous to drive car very fast? What are your collections?

8. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

Nelson101 is on a distinguished road Nelson101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.65 USD
    Thanks
    I like to binge-watch on Netflix during my rest day.

+ Reply to Thread