photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Our travels

  1. #1
    My charts talk to me!
    ----
     
    sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    909
    Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Our travels

    As a man traveling a lot and striving this infected for life I offer all the members of the forum to share information on where to go, how much, what tours to choose, how to organize a Savage Package or organize a trip yourself.

  2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. #2
    Will work for pips
    ----
     
    sashavich04 is an unknown quantity at this point sashavich04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    97
    Accumulated bonus
    108.76 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfriends View Post
    As a man traveling a lot and striving this infected for life I offer all the members of the forum to share information on where to go, how much, what tours to choose, how to organize a Savage Package or organize a trip yourself.
    ohh you can search the internet, there are lots of agencies out there but if you are in a low budget you may DIY your trip

  4. #3
    My charts talk to me!
    ----
     
    sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    909
    Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sashavich04 View Post
    ohh you can search the internet, there are lots of agencies out there but if you are in a low budget you may DIY your trip
    Yes i know there are many agencies but i didn't know which is reliable trusted fro us to make tour to the out country. but if i found and agency that offer free tour services for us to make good money.

  5. #4
    Will work for pips
    ----
     
    sashavich04 is an unknown quantity at this point sashavich04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    97
    Accumulated bonus
    108.76 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfriends View Post
    Yes i know there are many agencies but i didn't know which is reliable trusted fro us to make tour to the out country. but if i found and agency that offer free tour services for us to make good money.
    yeah right, it is very hard to look for a trusted agencies because there are scammers everywhere now.

  6. #5
    Moderator
    ----
     
    Alexthedefender04 is on a distinguished road Alexthedefender04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    387
    Accumulated bonus
    30.36 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    I prefer to make it a DIY but if you like to be stress free then purchase a package in an agency. though often agencies are also giving us stress hahahaha

  7. #6
    My charts talk to me!
    ----
     
    sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    909
    Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
    I prefer to make it a DIY but if you like to be stress free then purchase a package in an agency. though often agencies are also giving us stress hahahaha
    I didn't like stress during travel, so i think it should be postpain i think forex is the best to make money and for enjoyment.

  8. #7
    My pips hand is weak
    ----
     
    Waleed is an unknown quantity at this point Waleed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    125
    Accumulated bonus
    25.17 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfriends View Post
    I didn't like stress during travel, so i think it should be postpain i think forex is the best to make money and for enjoyment.
    Oh, when are you planning to travel? Why you want to postpone your travel?

  9. #8
    My charts talk to me!
    ----
     
    sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    909
    Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Waleed View Post
    Oh, when are you planning to travel? Why you want to postpone your travel?
    Actually i didn't have money to travel i have loss my forex trading account so now i should need to reinvest in this market to make other transaction. but when i have made some money then i try to travel somewhere in the world.

  10. Sonata 19
  11. #9
    My pips hand is weak
    ----
     
    Waleed is an unknown quantity at this point Waleed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    125
    Accumulated bonus
    25.17 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfriends View Post
    Actually i didn't have money to travel i have loss my forex trading account so now i should need to reinvest in this market to make other transaction. but when i have made some money then i try to travel somewhere in the world.
    Oh, that's very frustrating. I hope you can recover your losses for this time around.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forex Forum Nigeria – Presentation
You are welcome to the Forex Forum Nigeria serving as a virtual salon for communication of traders of all levels. Forex is a dynamically developing financial market which is open 24 hours a day. Anyone can get access to this market via a brokerage company. On this forum you can discuss the numerous advantages of trading on the currency market and all aspects of online trading on MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 platforms.

Forex Forum Nigeria – Trading discussions
Every forumite can join a discussion of various issues, including those related to Forex but not limited to. The forum has been designed for sharing opinions and helpful information and is open for both professionals and beginners. Mutual assistance and tolerance are highly appreciated. If you would like to share you experience with others or deepen your knowledge of trading craft, you are most welcome to the forum threads dedicated to trading discussions.

Forex Forum Nigeria – Dialogue between brokers and traders (about brokers)
In order to be successful on Forex, it is crucial to choose a brokerage company with due diligence. Make sure you broker is really reliable! Thus you will be impervious to many risks and will make profitable trades on Forex. On the forum a rating of brokers is represented; it is based on comments left by their customers. Post your opinion about the brokerage company you work with, it will help other traders avoid mistakes and choose a good broker.

Unleashed communication on Forex Forum Nigeria
On this forum you can talk about not only trading issues, but any other topics you like. Offtopping is allowed in a special thread too! Humour, philosophy, social problems or practical wisdom – converse about anything you are interested in, including forex trading if you like!

Bonuses for communication on Forex Forum Nigeria
Those who post messages on the forum can receive money bonuses and use them for trading on an account of a forum sponsor. The forum is not meant for gaining profit; however forumites can get these small bonuses as reward for the time spent on the forum and sharing views on the currency market and trading.