any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In which country will go on vacation?

Forex in the blood
    ----

Nasatube is on a distinguished road Nasatube's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    742.65 USD
    Thanks

In which country will go on vacation?

The main purpose of this topic is to choose a country for recreation based on your preferences: comfortable apartments, kitchens, shopping, excursions, beach holidays, etc.
    Choosing a place of rest , you should remember about the climatic conditions in this area - they should not be very different from the weather in your region. After all, this is one of the main indicators that the rest will pass to glory, and you will receive from him true joy and pleasure. And a long period of acclimatization will create unnecessary inconveniences for you.

How to go on vacation?

There are two options for carrying out a long-planned trip: go alone or seek help from a travel agency. Either way, you need to decide:

• how much money you can spend;

• What impressions do you expect from the trip?

Experience has shown, if you look, that at an affordable price you can find the most unusual tourist packages.
    But not all fit exotic countries with their climate, extreme entertainment and local cuisine.
    Beach resorts are considered the simplest type of recreation - for the lazy. For a few days of the all-inclusive tour, you can soak up the sun under the sun, splash in the water, enjoy dishes of various cuisines.
    Evenings to spend in restaurants, bars, at discos. Or just relax in the hotel, go sightseeing.

Choice of the country

As already mentioned, the country for recreation should be chosen on the basis of an allowable budget ...
    If you are limited in means, but still want to relax on the sea coast - go to Egypt or Turkey.
    The eastern coast and the Mediterranean countries are suitable for tourists who are able to pay for expensive resorts.
    In the case of an unlimited budget, the choice of a country can be very diverse.
    Of course, you can try your luck and gathered at an accelerated pace (1-2 days) to take advantage of a burning voucher.
    In this case, you will save a lot, but due to the urgency of documenting this option does not suit everyone.

Sights

If your holiday is aimed at acquaintance with a variety of picturesque places, archaeological and historical monuments, attractions - you are ideal for European countries.
    Excursions around Asia are not so popular, but they will also give you a lot of emotions and impressions: an inspection of Chinese monasteries. Architecture of Shanghai, national holidays in India. Amazing flora and fauna accompanying you throughout the tour.
    Hotels
    Selection of hotels directly depends on your pastime: all day on excursions, rest on the beach, a trip with children, "All inclusive" and so on.
    All options are considered when choosing a tour. For those who travel independently, here is just a small list of cities in which the number in a five-star hotel costs not more than $ 300:
    • In Asia and the Middle East - Jerusalem, Bangkok, Shanghai.

• In Europe, low prices for hotel rooms boast Budapest, Istanbul, Madrid and Tallinn.

• In North America, the cheapest high-end hotels are located in Cancun and San Francisco.

Beaches

Rest by the water is planned based on the personal preferences of the holidaymaker.
    For families with children, fine sandy beaches with a shallow coastal line, saturated with a variety of entertainment, such as pools and sea slides, are perfect.
    Extreme choose diving, surfing, sailing - they are not interested in beach vacation.
    Pebble beaches are an excellent option for a romantic getaway and walks on a yacht or boat.
    Kitchen
    Special attention in choosing a country for recreation should be given to the local cuisine. Undoubtedly, the richest and most popular today is European cuisine:

• Italy will treat guests with pasta and pizza.

• The Czech Republic is famous for dumplings and Becherovka.

• France - foie gras, fondue and poached eggs.

• Spain - paella, jamon, gazpacho.

Turkish cuisine is perfect for both vegetarians and meat lovers.
    China is rich in a variety of dishes from meat and seafood, most are very sharp.
    Indonesia is too piquant and exotic. Not every tourist can taste dishes of this cuisine. Grilled grasshoppers, swallow's nests, vegetable salads with turtle blood are not all that can be seen here.
    The cuisine of America combines the dishes of all cultures and nations.

I propose here to write an overview of this or that party, so that those who decide on a trip. It was clear what awaits them.
    Write about your trips and travels: what country cuisine did you like most of all, where to have a better rest with the children, what sights and entertainment became memorable for you in the country where you were vacationing. Write a common country or country. It will be interesting to everyone.

2. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    742.65 USD
    Thanks
    I want to go Russia, because i have hear Russian people are beautiful in the world, i want to see then face to face. mean i want see there beauty.

Will work for pips
    ----

Nelson101 is an unknown quantity at this point Nelson101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasatube View Post
    I want to go Russia, because i have hear Russian people are beautiful in the world, i want to see then face to face. mean i want see there beauty.
    Me too! The people there have a unique beauties and most of the tourist destinations in Russia are very glorious.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    742.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson101 View Post
    Me too! The people there have a unique beauties and most of the tourist destinations in Russia are very glorious.
    Really, so ask some travel agent how much its cost, i have missed tour to this country during FOOTBALL tournament, because during these day only ticket and passport is required there were no need for visa. but i have missed this chance.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

facetoface is an unknown quantity at this point facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.28 USD
    Thanks
    Really, so ask some travel agent how much its cost, i have missed tour to this country during FOOTBALL tournament, because during these day only ticket and passport is required there were no need for visa. but i have missed this chance.
    Visit to russian is very cheap you can easily go to russia if you have 5000 USD, It is really sad you have missed football tournament. but try to contact with your near travel agent because he will be more trust full for you.

7. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Will work for pips
    ----

Nelson101 is an unknown quantity at this point Nelson101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.65 USD
    Thanks
    I think it's costly to have a short vacation in Russia. I need to save a lot of money to go there.

+ Reply to Thread