any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Thread: Did you blame yourself when you lose?
    ----

Alexthedefender04 is on a distinguished road Alexthedefender04's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks

Did you blame yourself when you lose?

Many traders blame their selves when they lose trading Forex, which is not right for any trade, when we lose trading we don`t need to blame anybody even our selves, instead we should take time to learn Forex very well, because blaming our selves will not bring the lose back to us. Losing is part of trading too it make us understand the place we are going wrong. So nobody should blame him selves for losing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexthedefender04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. Sonata 19
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    770.86 USD
    Thanks
    Of course when someone loss his money then he doing wrong trading. like we have open a trade it is going to wrong site. we should need to close it in loss and wait for next trend. but we didn't do this and wait for loss until account is not loss. so many time we suffer loss and whole account become zero. but if we follow market strategy then we can safe our money being loss.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

sashavich04 is an unknown quantity at this point sashavich04's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185.93 USD
    Thanks
    It is not all the time when I blame myself. I blame myself when I over trade and the trades after the profits went to loss. Sometimes, it the market which moves in uncertain manner causing the loss.

NF Rookie
    ----

AliMajid is an unknown quantity at this point AliMajid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes sir, because everything is happen due to my own mistakes so why I can not say that it's not happen due to my own mistake. But, profit and loss is a part of this business. But, it's not mean that we are doing a mistake again and again this is the rule of Forex trading that if a trader want to become successful then he must have need to learn from his past mistake and try to avoid next.

Forex in the blood
    ----

hope69 is an unknown quantity at this point hope69's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    251.02 USD
    Thanks
    When there is a little issue in trading for trader, there is no reason for trader to be blaming himself , this is part of trading, there is no business in life without loss , we only need to sit up to learn in the business the more and have profitable trading in the future, then we must know this, when there is little problem in trading we shouldn't be reacting to the market as this may cause more problem.

Will work for pips
    ----

greatsam is an unknown quantity at this point greatsam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think you have said it all and this happens most times that trader do blame themselves whenever they make loses. In Forex trading as a business there is no way you will trade without loosing money but whenever you make a loss its not because your strategy is not good but because its a norm.My best advice is for you to always learn from loses and anytime you fall down do pick something up

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greatsam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

My pips hand is weak
    ----

ahmadfx is on a distinguished road ahmadfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.65 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, when we are loss in this market than gap in our strategy. Than we are face the loss than our strategy is gaps. So that we are try to improve the strategy and control the emotional trading. We are get the success. You are see it that you are control the emotion and success in this market.
    Plz Thanks & Like the Thread

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mekawy2020 is on a distinguished road mekawy2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think it is very difficult, if have big loss very little trader can patience, they will frustration if no back soon to basic plan in their trade. However in losses we can surfeited and angry.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    222.04 USD
    Thanks
    Many do not plead guilty in the losses and this is very bad, because they do not correct their mistakes and they do not suffer. If you do not correct your mistakes, you will not be able to earn good money. Many always blame forex or others in what they have lost and this is not correct. At forex, you can trust only yourself and no one else.

13. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

hope69 is an unknown quantity at this point hope69's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    251.02 USD
    Thanks
    There is no reason to blame ourselves when there is little loss in the market , so it is in every other business, we are trading probability in the Forex market,and this is the reason why trader should be adhering to the money management ,loss is part of any business , no business without any loss in life.we just need to sit up and learn more in the business.

+ Reply to Thread