Where am I?
    ----

Investorsworld is an unknown quantity at this point Investorsworld's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.19 USD
    Thanks

Earn Over 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Account Management

Hi,

Are you looking for a good and reliable Forex Account Manager to manage your forex account?

Are you finding it difficult making money in forex and you like us to help you manage it?

You don't want to trade forex yourself but you would to invest in it and earn some profit monthly?

If these and more are on your mind, then contact us today.

We can help you manage your forex account and at the end of every month, you will be making over 100% profit.

We are InstaForex and ForexMart Partner.

We can trade forex for you. You don't have to do anything. All you have to do is to monitor your forex account and see the trades we execute and at the end of every month, you withdraw your profit.

Minimum to fund your forex account is $100. We can direct you on how to open and fund your forex account. Account verification is Not mandatory.

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. You get 70% of profit made every month and send us our own 30% share. You are the only one that has access to make withdrawal. We do not have access to make any withdrawal from client account.

Our program is very reliable and transparent. You can always monitor your account and see how much has been made.

Give us a try today.

Contact us today

Email: globafeatservices @gmail.com or support @globafeatservices.com

Have a wonderful day.

2. Sonata 19
    Forex in the blood
    flirty

Natsu is on a distinguished road Natsu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for your offer, from the account manager system with the 70/30 profit sharing method that you offer, I think it is very beneficial for the client. However, at the moment I have not been interested in the account manager's trading system, I still like forex trading that I do on my own. Without using the help of an account manager or forex robot. But, it does not rule out the possibility, in the future, if I have saturated my own trading, I can be interested in your offer.

Well ... to further convince me and maybe my friends in this forum too, if the forex manager system that you are offering is indeed working with Instaforex, let's show the account of the master forex manager that you manage in Instaforex. With you showing the account or URL of the forex manager that you manage at Instaforex, it will be more attractive to prospective clients to join you. So, we can monitor the development of your account before we decide to cooperate with you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natsu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

Where am I?
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    7.19 USD
    Thanks
    We appreciate your response.

We do not run a PAMM program or CopyTrade system for our account and that of our clients. So, our account is not displayed for public view.

For our clients accounts, they are traded directly so that every client can monitor progress and see how much profit has been made on their account. Its very transparent. All you have to do after funding your Instaforex account is to just send us Your Instaforex Account Number and Trader Password. Do not send your PIN. It is for withdrawal and should be known only by you. As we trade, you can be monitoring your account to see the trades we execute. If at any time, you do not like the way we are handling the account, you can opt out. You can just tell us to stop managing your account. But I bet you, you will like the result you will see.

We also train people online on how to trade forex.

We also have a trading software that gives alerts when and when not to trade with entry level, stop loss level, take profit level. It also gives alert when trend is about to reverse. The software does not trade for you. It gives you alerts when and when not to trade.

We also offer forex signal subscription service.

If you are interested, you can contact us.

Have a blessed day.

Where am I?
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    7.19 USD
    Thanks
    Over 300 pips profit made this week. Screenshots of trades available. Join us today. To manage your instaforex account, just send us only your instaforex account number and trader password.

Forex in the blood
    flirty

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Investorsworld View Post
    Over 300 pips profit made this week. Screenshots of trades available. Join us today. To manage your instaforex account, just send us only your instaforex account number and trader password.
    Is it true that you can get 300 pip profits in a day? I don't see any screenshots that you include here, where can I find and see the screenshots. If the system that you are offering requires that I send account number and trader password to you, I can conclude that you are here only running trades from the account that I have.

For the account manager system like this that you offer, I don't think I'm interested in joining you. Because, if there is a loss, you as the owner do not have risks and losses at all. And if you get a profit, how do I pay 30% of the profit to you. do I have to the manual transfer to you ...?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Natsu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Where am I?
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    7.19 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, over 300 pips made during the week. If you need screenshots, you can contact us.

We trade directly using your account number and trader password so that you too can log into your trading platform and see our trades. It is done to maintain transparency.

To send us our own share of profit, you can send it via bitcoin, perfect money, skrill, neteller and many others.

If as we manage your account, you do not like our performance, you can opt out. You can contact us to stop trading for you. But be rest assured that you will surely like our performance.

Forex in the blood
    flirty

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Investorsworld View Post
    Yes, over 300 pips made during the week. If you need screenshots, you can contact us.

We trade directly using your account number and trader password so that you too can log into your trading platform and see our trades. It is done to maintain transparency.

To send us our own share of profit, you can send it via bitcoin, perfect money, skrill, neteller and many others.

If as we manage your account, you do not like our performance, you can opt out. You can contact us to stop trading for you. But be rest assured that you will surely like our performance.
    In my opinion, your marketing method is too complicated. Why? Because to be able to find out the screenshots of your trading results, we as potential members must first contact you, one by one.
    Suppose you include just one screenshorts from your trading results here, in this forum, this will make it easier for prospective members to know your trading performance without having to contact first.

Without any evidence shared here, this will add to our level of doubt about your trading performance.
    In addition, if you want to share one of the account numbers and passwords of investors that you trade, this can be a real proof of your expertise.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Where am I?
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    7.19 USD
    Thanks
    Here is a screenshot of trades executed on one of our clients account. You can view it here. Visit http://globafeatservices.com/screenshots.html

+ Reply to Thread