Results 4,121 to 4,127 of 4127

Thread: EUR/USD pair discussion

Will work for pips
    ----

bukky12 is an unknown quantity at this point bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.74 USD
    Thanks
    Hello everyone! We are waiting for the opening of the market and not much about the vision of the situation for the next week. The previous week closed at 1.2218, forming a diamond gave an excuse to draw a conclusion about a good correction. The next level on which you can focus is 1.2150. Here, the sloping contributes to the suspension, and 38.2 fibo for H1, and also the resistance calculation when encountering MA200 on H1.But for this you need to overcome an equally important 1.22, several times it, as enchanted, frightened off sellers, and in the breakdown immediately sent the price in the range 1.22-1.23 (+ \ -). Of course, clearer intentions will be visible tomorrow with the arrival of the American session, but if the descent continues, it will be necessary to make a maneuver with breakdown and rebound at 1.2200. If the market is fundamentally set for a good fall, the first target, on which there will be a serious stop after the breakdown of 1.2150, will be the area of ​​1.2090-1.2100 (50.0 Fibo on H1, retest haya 04.01.18). The level is quite difficult to overcome and while in the forecast I will stay on it, it will be necessary to look at the mood of the market. Looking at H1 a little drowsiness last dodge, whether this fading movement of Friday contributed to its formation, or whether the intention of the market in the campaign again to the north. Everything will become clear with the opening. I did not watch myself, but I see by posts, the gap was formed to the level of 1.2270. While this price is within the graphical figure at H4, but the actual position of the price should be looked at by opening the market. At the moment, it is more inclined to sales, and the time will show the correctness of my intentions.I also do not rule out the alternative: the movement in the north. With this, too, it will not be so easy, since it will be necessary to overcome the level of 1.2290-95. The level of psychological, several attempts at breakdown returned the price to a fairly wide channel of the flat 1.22-1.23 (+ \ -). With the decisive intention of continuing the climb will remain to break through 1.2320 and then, I think, to reach the beginning of the 24th figure there will be no problems. We are waiting for the opening of the market and look at the result of our situation analysis and forecast. Before the opening of everything. All profits next week and not only!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

All greetings, for EURUSD as long as there is a weak south breakdown of 2214 will confirm, the cancellation of the south of 2257, but the top does not come out strongly after the breakdown while there is concrete, I today for EURUSD I see not yet certainty, and while there is a weak south, if for a long time like this we will pull kata for one place, then the south will be broken

2. Fb
    Will work for pips
    ----

Ademic is an unknown quantity at this point Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    not for anyone probably will not be a secret that I'm worth in sales and in purchases .. and everywhere Elk Pass ... well figs with them because in the yard -44 and the animal needs to eat .. as for today, I do not see any special moves, but in the priority so far purchases .. the same are good for everyone: drink: [/ QUOTE] I welcome you categorically: drink: You also exploit the otot test megasuper profitable turkey ... And I dare to assure you, sho in comparison with my sukhatymi your moose - mouse ...: D Bunch flow to the south, I expect at least some no call in the 20 th, well at least 1.2090. Minus 44 is the vodka can be frozen in a glass ...: woo:: drink: - your health is a bancher and with a new trading week you.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

[ "Mansory; 17917175"] Hello everyone! The euro opening with the gap again demonstrates that it does not want to give up and there is already attention to whether the Asians go down to close this debt, or let's go to conquer the upper border, but more inclined that the Asians calmly close the gap and with Europe already and it will be seen, the further north basically does not look bad but considering that above the level of 2290 in horned to put it mildly, I think the south looks promising. [/ quote] Good afternoon! As expected, the Asians did not break into the 23 figure and calmly closed the gap and now we will see what the Europeans will surprise us, now all the attention is behind the level of 2240 because he can send a pair to the area of ​​21 figures, or to retest the upper border of 2280, but I think from Europe will not see anything of interest, and with the United States, further prospects for the pair will be visible.

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51.74 USD
    Thanks
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! The new trading week begins, so it's time to clarify the "disposition on the battlefield." At the same time, I personally will not get involved in this "fight" , since it's not good to fight on Mondays on Forex at all, and even more so on EURUSD - it is often deplorable for a deposit, especially if you engage in risky battles involving a significant part of deposited funds (and in another way not interested).
    Turnovers of the last week were at the level of the week before last: 1323126 against 1393618. These are the maximum values ​​for more than a year. If you look at the liquidity of two weeks, then the importance of this period increases many times.
    Open interestFor a week, it changed by only 10 thousand: grew to 567,963. If you look at the same indicator for a month, open interest grew by almost 70 thousand (+ 12% in 3 weeks). I will add that the open interest is almost 20% higher than the maximum historical values ​​in previous periods. Those. the main increase occurred after the breakdown of 1.20 on Forex, which seems to hint at a possible shift in the global balance in the future from 1.1750-1.1850 somewhere in the zone 1.20-1.22.
    The forward between глобексом and форексом has decreased to 41 points.
    Grid levels. The core and ROS contract last week moved: 2251-2325 (FX 2210-2284) and 2281 (FX 2240)respectively. Thus, this array became the main one for work: with respect to it, it is possible to build up the traffic until the end of the contract in mid-March. In this balance, you can distinguish two minijards:
    1) the core of support - 2266-2288 (FX 2225-2247)
    2) the core of resistance - 2301-2325 (FX 2257-2284).
    An extremely important area below which we must not go to continue the current impulse or to keep in the 22nd figure is zone 2164-2195 (FX 2120-2154) . It was here last Friday that the most aggressive purchases took place (liquidity for pushing) and immediately there is a cemetery of stops from those who sold the week before last. And most importantly, the weighted average monthly VWAP (2158, FX 2117). The test of this array is desirable for large customers and for the exit of sellers who worked on Tuesday and Wednesday (day deltas -9417 and -7072). So I'm waiting for a test of this array and an average monthly for entering the medium-term purchase. This just confirms my assumption that the current week will be similar to the one before the liquidity distribution, whereas last week was similar to the first week of January.
    I wish you a good trading week!

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    ["kastus;17918765"]Currency pair EUR / USD is trading above 1.2245, that is, the pair's quotes are traded above the moving average with a period of 55, which indicates the existence of a bullish trend for the pair. Test level 1.2160 never happened, where again it was worth waiting for an attempt to continue growth and further development of the upward trend of the pair, instead it immediately went to the resistance level test near the level of 1.2350. I expect growth to this resistance and higher !!!

As usual, the bourgeois ate all at once! They gave the candle up at the opening, and then elegantly dropped all the customers by throwing it down to 1.2213 ... So I looked now with a fresh look at all this katavasia and here to me one "diamond" seems to be there? But this is a reversal figure, and in the current situation it is to fall! If this is the case, then now it is completing its construction ... And while the couple needs to walk a bit more in the corridor 1.22-1.23 for a set of liquidity is more. Well, further down, and deep ...
    Thumbnails

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51.74 USD
    Thanks

Good afternoon, Colleagues! On eur / usd a clean flat, so also in the middle of the range, Even while popipsovat not work. Now on the fence, I'm waiting for an exit from the flat and it is desirable with the update of the maximum of 1.2295 or a minimum of 1.2165.
    The structure of the bull, but we do not leave it for long. Hence the probability of reaching the south increases.
    I observe, probably tomorrow, somewhere and we will be defined. Tomorrow there is interesting news.

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks

Hi, on the 4 - hour chart, the pair continues to consolidate in the overbought area, keeping the buy signal and the potential for further growth. As a priority scenario, I propose to consider long positions with a target of 1.2330 from the support level 1.2214. In case of fixing the price below this level of support, it will serve as a reversal signal for sale.

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Where am I?
    ----

Waleed is an unknown quantity at this point Waleed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.67 USD
    Thanks
    For yesterday's trading session, the currency pair EUR / USD was able to pass 57 points (1,2271 - 1,2214), trading within the 22nd figure. On the H4 chart, you can now see that the pair is trying to overcome the upper limit of the triangle, and the indicators hint at the possibility of buying the pair to resistance levels of 1.22283 and 1.2305. Support levels for today are located at around 1,2248 and 1,2226.

+ Reply to Thread