from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 458 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4573
Thread: EUR/USD pair discussion
    Forex in the blood
    ----

bukky12 will become famous soon enough bukky12 will become famous soon enough bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    785.27 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, everyone!

Today is Friday and means volatile trading for me.
    On the intraday basis, the signal is still southward for the third day in a row. But there is nothing unusual about it. The signal may remain bearish for 7-8 days. If there are no pullbacks for that period, then on the 7th or 8th day a pullback may occur. So, the price has been falling for three consecutive days, and there are no reversal signs on the M15 chart.
    The downward targets lie at 1.1320 and 1.1290, but I don’t expect the price to approach this zne yet, so I will not place a sell deal until the price rebounds and pulls back.
    The first signal of a pullback will be a break of 1.1360 and retest of it.

The trading range for today is between 1.1495 and 1.1245. This week the level of 1.1490 was held successfully. The price was unable to break it.
    The levels to confirm the trend lie at 1.1445 and 1.1405. Currently, the price is under the south level, so we can say that the bearish trend was confirmed.
    I wish everyone hefty profits!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bukky12 For This Useful Post:

Ademic (11-12-2018), Ifxbuk (11-12-2018), Unregistered (1 )

3. Sonata 19
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

mekawy2020 will become famous soon enough mekawy2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.86 USD
    Thanks
    As we see in the result of FOMC EUR/USD gains across the board, few of pairs was already priced in and react only a limited way, Now I think that effects is over and in the start of next week USD Index will consolidate above 96 and other currencies will gain against it,

EUR/USD is near the low on Monday before the opening of London session will try to catch a long near 1.1320 with the stop below 1260.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mekawy2020 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

NF Addict
    ----

mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190.27 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR / USD pair is trading around the 1.1330 level, and the downside scenario is still valid for the next period, steady below 1.1443, with a break of 1.1310 extending the downside wave to 1.1181 as the next major stop.

NF Addict
    ----

mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190.27 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR / USD pair is trading around the 1.1310 level, and the downside scenario is still valid for the next period, steady below 1.1443, with a break of 1.1300 extending the downside wave to 1.1181 as the next major stop.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mekawy2020 will become famous soon enough mekawy2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.86 USD
    Thanks
    I try to make analysis for eurusd pair today.
    I see this pair still in strong bearish movement . If this pair can break the 1.1300 support level, I predict this pair will go down to the next support at 1.1250 But if this pair go up and break 1.1350 resistent level, I predict this pair will make some correction to the next resistent level at around 1.1400
    Sell signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . I suggest to entry Sell with stoploss at 1.1335 and take profit at 1.1250
    Don’t use high risk and please stop trading if the target has been reached, we should avoid greedy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mekawy2020 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

NF Rookie
    ----

ronkie will become famous soon enough ronkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.46 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    Yesterday, I made preliminary projections for the week which include a downward movement from the current range 1355-1385 (1325-1355 on Forex) or through the test of 1415 (1385 on Forex) on Monday-Tuesday. But I did not expect that it would be so soon. So, let's analyse the situation.

WEEK

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bOWBn6bOynp1bOobxMku4Q1RdJHoOpVW3XKSKBqCrxVk8KQiJv Y3pL21L6wWGhV***7HGkBVIy_3DLZOFoFYGd6TPJZ6j0n0IXOu BHSx0Czu7av543vp8uhcUvUifXC0vbEuMvZi[/IMG]

On the weekly timeframe, everything is quite simple. There is a core of the last three weeks, 1415-1455 (1385-1425 on Forex), which has now become a key resistance. And in order to come back to it, it is necessary to work hard. The secondary (maybe primary) resistance is 1355-1385 (1325-1355 on Forex). Yesterday I wrote that this was no longer support but okay..
    The turnover of the last week amounted to 932 thousand contracts. This has been the lowest rate since the beginning of July. And before that, such a turnover was recorded at the end of April. After that, the quotation went to sell impulse. Can we repeat?
    Where we are going? I can not say that anywhere. But the last struggle was in the range of 1185-1280 (1155-1250 on Forex), in May-June, 2017. That's the place where there will be a slowdown. Not earlier. So keep sales. And now I will tell you where to sell.

HOUR

Let's put aside D1 and H4 for a while, since nothing has changed.
    As we can see that the day was opened with a volume gap, and a movement down below 1347 (1317 on Forex) with an impulse. This indicates today's impulse implementation. Therefore, somewhere around 1303-1313 (1373-1383 on Forex), you can safely open sales.

So, I wish everyone profitable week and a successful implementation of the sell impulse at least during today's session.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronkie For This Useful Post:

Ademic (11-12-2018), becky (11-12-2018), bukky12 (11-12-2018), Ifxbuk (11-12-2018), Unregistered (1 )

Will work for pips
    ----

becky will become famous soon enough becky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.28 USD
    Thanks
    Yesterday, there was an emotional trading day.
    At the weekend, some suggested that there would be no breakout of 1.1300, while others wrote that it would happen.
    Eventually, the level has been taken. The most surprising thing is that there has been no attempt to make a pullback after the breakout.
    According to such an active decline, this seems like the market calls upon us to sell.
    In practice, I have often met similar situations when, after such a rush, the market made a reversal movement.
    I'd like to sell, if the price was raised higher, but they do not always reach the call levels, and the levels are broken through and put lower.
    Even if we consider the situation for today, on the weekly contract, the largest put volume has been at 1.1250 at futures prices / 1.1220 at forex prices.
    There are about 10 - 15 points left to get it.
    As for the call level, today, it has been lowered.
    This resistance level is at 1.1270 at forex prices.
    Well, I hope that tomorrow the price will reach this level and it will be possible to open sales from it.
    Given the risk premium at this level, a pullback is possible to 1.1360.

Even if we take open interest of the weekly options, the maximum call level is at 1.1500. This is the most optimal area for sales, but the market does not let us do it.
    The maximum put level is at 1.1450. Today the price has been bounced far below this range.
    By the end of the week, it is advisable to close above it, so there are two options:
    The level will be moved lower;
    By the end of the week, the price will be able to grow by 2 figures and consolidate higher.
    Tomorrow, I will see the changes in the option levels, since some important information may be hidden there.

Trading plan of action:
    Today, the purchase from 1.1362 has been fixed with a stop order.
    Initially, the stop was slightly higher, but not even a slight correction of the risk premium did not give the opportunity to keep this purchase in the market.
    Instead, I added two more purchases. The first one was opened from the previous put level and the second one - from the critical mark for the risk premium.
    In total, there are now four purchases.
    Take orders for all four purchases were moved to the critical call level.
    If the next support level is reached, I expect a correction from it to today's breakout of 1.1300, and perhaps not only a correction tomorrow.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to becky For This Useful Post:

Ademic (11-13-2018), bukky12 (11-13-2018), ronkie (11-13-2018), Unregistered (1 )

NF Rookie
    ----

AliMajid is an unknown quantity at this point AliMajid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.54 USD
    Thanks
    Today market really moves unexpectedly and goes more than 100 pips up. Still I am not looking any long-term buying opportunity in this pair. Because, by technical analysis in Daily time frame we are looking a good selling opportunity with high volatility. So, I want to advise everyone to do trade with proper money management because, from last week market really move unexpectedly.
    I Am Big Fan Of Instaforex Broker

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AliMajid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

My pips hand is weak
    ----

shikho will become famous soon enough shikho's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    44.95 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR USD pair trades remarkably positive to close to the 1.1300 axial resistance test, and as long as the price is below this level, our bearish outlook will remain effective, targeting a level of 1.1181 initially, indicating that penetration of 1.1300 and stability above it will pay the price towards 1.1443 in principle.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shikho For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

18. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic will become famous soon enough Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.17 USD
    Thanks
    Up or down, that's the question.

Hello, everyone.
    Yesterday, the pair showed its true character. I thought everything became clear, but that's not true, changes are coming again.
    If I definitely considered the sales yesterday, I consider the north today.
    Yesterday, the sale with the limit order was opened, but after the update of 1.1277, with the pullback, I closed it through break-even point.
    Then I realized that I did everything right.
    After all, the level of 1.1277 played its part.
    And now in this area I will look for purchases.

It is early to open the sell deals. But on small timeframes, there are points for buying. However, the tools that I use in the analysis have different directions. Technique indicate buying, options – selling... I will write about it in more detail below.

For today, I expect the pair's growth.
    Conditions.
    1. I expect a pullback to the support zone of 1.1270-60.
    2. Here I placed a pending order for the purchase, and a stop order behind 1.1215.
    3. As for the growth targets, the first one is 1.1360, and the second one is 1.1390.

Entry point on the M15 timeframe.
    1. I am waiting for the price to be in the area of about 1.1265. Here, there is the zone of maximum liquidity from the beginning of the week.
    2. If they do not reach, I expect the formation of an upward zigzag with an update of the 1.1320 high.
    3. With a pullback, I will buy with the targets of 1.1360 and 1.1390.
    Everything is shown on the chart below.

Options.
    There is a very interesting situation with the options.
    According to the technique, we see the northern direction, but according to the options, the targets for growth have been achieved (the Asians have finished).

Of course, there is another level - 1.1360-70 (the strike of 1.1400 + option value), but this is the maximum. It is unlikely that the price will go to it.
    But put options are being gained at the bottom. So far, this is a slight accumulation, but it is just the beginning. This is a signal of further decline. Maybe not today, but a decline is expected.

The weekly contract has the same trend.

Conclusion.
    Today, I will still try to open the buy deal, but with simple targets. If the price grows, I will most likely close it near the level of 1.1350. One way or another, the global trend is southern.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ademic For This Useful Post:

becky (11-14-2018), bukky12 (11-14-2018), Ifxbuk (11-14-2018), ronkie (11-14-2018), Unregistered (1 )

+ Reply to Thread