Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4477
Thread: EUR/USD pair discussion
    NF Rookie
    ----

becky is on a distinguished road becky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, everyone! On the intraday basis, Iíve noticed a pullback signal, but it has not been confirmed yet. So, Iím selling from targets at 1.1625 and 1.1600, waiting for reversal of the southward trend and a break of the 1.1667 level. My plan for today is to go southward until the price hits 1.1625 and 1.1600 levels. When the level of 1.1667 is broken, I will close my sell deals and open buy deals with targets at 1.1690 and 1.1710. If the upward trend in broken, the level of 1.1690 will be very important. A break of this level will reverse the trend not only intraday but even for a couple of days. The price is in the narrow range. It is a very risky moment where any slightest movement in one direction can reverse the trend which will be indefinite.

And now let us see what are the key levels for today. The upper boundary of the trading range is 1.1840 and the lower one is 1.1600. The price has been in this range for a long time already. The level at which the trend will be confirmed is 1.1664. Interestingly, we are already below this level but it should be held during the European session. The upward trend will be confirmed if the price breaks 1.1699.

2. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    169.87 USD
    Thanks
    Greetings to Wan, I have a week-long level here and the last point where I will definitely buy it is 1.1550, I was waiting for the rebound from the level, but it probably is not high, but the Americans can and change the course, but from 1.1550 there I wait for a steep retreat and high, in within 1.17 figures, but for the time being only from the weekly level we can fly off the top, and it was at 1.1667 we are still not yet it, but this week-long candle is not yet closed, it means that under threat of rebound and reversal the top

NF Rookie
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    13.99 USD
    Thanks
    Iím still bullish on EURUSD but the price is declining gradually. My downward target has shifted from 1.1600 to 1.1590. At these levels a pullback is likely to occur. In the American session we will see where this pullback may lead. Besides, this pullback can be a crucial moment for bulls. But I think that the bullish trend will weaken. The new southward targets are 1.1470 and the 1.13 pattern.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic is on a distinguished road Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    I want to write a forecast for the euro, although I have already made an analysis of it on the weekend, but now I would like to consider the situation within the day.

As for the intraday trading, and today, an interesting situation develops. Now, in fact, the price is squeezed between the weak local levels - support of 1.1556 (1.1550) and resistance of 1.1610. At the moment, the price is testing the lower support. I think that at the opening of Europe, during the European session itself, we will try to pass to the upper resistance. The range of the flat is 54 points - it is perfect for Monday.
    By the way, I decided to "refill" purchases a little, and stop will be placed at 1.1500, and profit ... and it's better not to know. I'm aiming at the 18th figure, but I still cannot pass higher than the 17th figure)

In general, today, it would be preferable to break through the level of 1.1610 and reach 1.1630, then the north will be confirmed, at least to the uncertainty zone of 1.1650. Today, I do not expect above 1.1630. And according to the news, the week is going to be calm, which means that there will most likely be something interesting. Usually when the news comes out, the market is awful, this week there will be no substantial news, so we're waiting for activity.

There is nothing in favor of the south, but if we go below 1.1556 or 1.1550 today, then there will be all chances to reach 1.1490-1.1510 within the day. Now the price is hovering near the support. Now it would be nice to turn on M15 and go to the center of the channel during the European session)

That's what I think of on the euro. So, I wish you successful trading!

Forex in the blood
    ----

bukky12 is on a distinguished road bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    759.35 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone, let's consider the action plan for today's intraday trading. M15 went into the "sell" zone, targets are 1.1550 and 1.1530, the cancellation of the southern movement within the day is a breakout of 1.1570 and 1.1580.
    My actions for today are to take the lower levels and buy from the bottom, the pending order for the purchase is placed at 1.1530, the target will be 1.1580, so far we will be working without a stop order. The purchase will be without a signal, and the calculation is a rebound from the level, so do not lose sight of such details.
    And we still have a signal to the south, so let's work in the south. If the south is broken and everything goes wrong, do not be afraid, we will close there and turn. So put your doubts aside and coin money.

And now let's consider trading according to the levels. Today, the level of (1.1810) is strong and powerful, which will cancel the south and return the northern trend, but it is still far from being realized.
    The level of (1.1640) will cancel the southern trend for a while, but this level is cunning, it can also arrange a turn.
    Today, the levels of 1.1610 and 1.1559 appear to be confirming a direction, and at a breakout of one level, the probability of going to another level decreases. That's all about the levels.

As for the news calendar, there is nothing substantial for today, which means that we will be working under flat market conditions and we will be able to make a profit. So, I wish you successful trading.

NF Rookie
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    13.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    Let's make a brief analysis of the previous trading day and sum up the results.
    As for the euro, I expected a downward movement.
    Basically, the necessary conditions for the sale have already been fulfilled. Let me remind you that to open sales, I expected a breakout of the 1.1560 level, at least 30 points. After which I expected a correction to the broken level.
    At the moment, these conditions are fulfilled, so I open a sale.
    If the price moves in the downward direction, we can expect a breakout and consolidation of the price below 1.1525. This will be a sell signal.
    The level of 1.1500 can serve as the level for consolidation.
    In view of the fact that all the necessary conditions for sale are met, I open a sale from the current with a target closer to 1.1500.

Of course, I do not exclude the option with purchases.
    If, for one reason or another, the current breakout of 1.1560 works in the opposite direction and the price is able to consolidate above this range, I will buy the euro.
    I will consider the attempts to keep the price above the range of 1.1560 as the desire of buyers to keep the price further up.
    The next important level on the growth path is 1.1610. Breakout and consolidation above this range will be a signal for additional purchases.
    General level for a take profit order is the range of 1.1650.

Also, you need to be careful in order not to get into the false breakout of 1.1560 in the Asian session and not to buy the euro before its decline.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic is on a distinguished road Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone!
    The popular euro-dollar currency pair has finally adopted the northern direction of the movement. I've waited for this so long, bought up all the last fall, now I just need to reach the targets.
    Let's consider the technical side.

The previous forecast still remains valid. Yesterday, we managed to break through 1.1556-1.1560. I had doubts about it, but after the jump during the European session, all doubts disappeared. During the Asian session, the resistance of intraday flat at 1.1610 was tested. The only thing that went wrong is that I was waiting for a breakout of 1610 in the European session, and it already happened, but these things happen for the best!

Today, I'm going to reach the level of 1.1630 and go into a rebound. Later, we will likely make an attempt to break through 1.1630 and reach 1.1650-1.1665. I think it will be too difficult to go further without any help.

Generally, according to the nature of the price movement on H1, we have a movement in the form of Ross Hook. On the screen, I showed everything in detail. Now the next peak for such a hook will be the level of 1.1630. Then there will be a pullback to 1.1610, maybe some flatting, then attempts to break through 1630 in the area of 1650-1665.

That's all for the present. The targets are previous 1.2000. Although I will start to close some positions when we reach the 18th figure. So, I will keep my eyes open at 1.1740, since there have been numerous rebounds from that level.

Well, I wish everyone successful trading!

NF Rookie
    ----

ronkie is on a distinguished road ronkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.28 USD
    Thanks
    The previous day turned out to be quite profitable. The key assumptions about the price movement were fulfilled.
    As for the euro, I expected that after the breakout of 1.1610, there would be a false breakout, after which it is possible to sell.
    Once the European session opened, there was even an attempt to consolidate above 1.1610, but such manipulation was just to attract buyers from the small speculators. Apparently, it was a success, because after a false breakout, there was a price reduction that worked out with great accuracy.
    Then I opened a sale with a view to a breakout of 1.1610. The target was at 1.1570.
    The level of 1.1570 finally reached the downward momentum, so I fixed a position there.
    Now, the price is trading above 1.1610 again. In order to create an environment for a purchase, at least the price consolidation above this range is required. If it is done during the Asian session, it will be possible to buy after the opening of Europe.

An alternative option is to sell after the price consolidation below 1.1570. It would be too risky to sell before the breakout, because keeping this range indicates the advantage of buyers.
    The target for fixing the sale is at 1.1530.

For the most part, I expect a rise in the price, hence purchases are more urgent.
    All downward corrections are more like testing the levels of the purchase set.
    My main ideas are in the screenshot.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    759.35 USD
    Thanks
    The most popular euro-dollar currency pair is still moving in the flat, but I think that it will not be long, as yesterday, in the late American session, the price managed to consolidate above the resistance level of the flat at 1.1610. After which, of course, there were attempts to go back, but today went up again.
    The price is gradually approaching the current high. My plan is still the same, nothing much has really changed.

Today, I expect the continuation of growth with the target of up to 1.1650-1.1665. All that will be higher can be considered as a pleasant bonus for customers. There has been no great volatility lately, we pass only 50 points, so if we decide to go higher, then it will be no higher than 1.1680 (90).

The dollar index.
    As for the dollar index, everything is going pretty well. I hope well, but I don't want to jinx it.
    The price rebounded from 95.50, we reached the 95.00 mark and were pushed back there. Now, after a little pullback, we will try to break through and consolidate below the level of 95.00 again. This time I think the price will succeed.

As soon as the index is fixed below 95.00, the euro immediately updates high and finally reaches the resistance level of 1.1630 and then goes to the target area of 1.1650-1.1665. Today is Thursday, the peak of volatility usually occurs in the second half of the week, yesterday it was not like this in the market, so there is every chance to pass more than 60-70 points today.
    So, I wish everyone a successful trading!

11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    759.35 USD
    Thanks
    As for the euro, everything went under the scenario of a false breakout...
    True, my pending order was not touched. That's okay. But as for the Australian dollar, it was touched. Here I placed a couple of limit orders ..

In general, I take the level of 1.1330. We will continue to monitor how it works out ...
    On M30, it worked out almost perfectly, a pair of three items was not enough ...
    So, for now, we are looking up. And there we'll see how long it lasts and whether we return to this mark once again.
    So, I wish everyone a good profitable day!

+ Reply to Thread