Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4477
Thread: EUR/USD pair discussion
    Will work for pips
    ----

Forex_Manager will become famous soon enough Forex_Manager's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.37 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR / USD pair traded with remarkable negativity yesterday, gradually approaching our awaited target at 1.1300, and the price is under continuous negative pressure coming from the SMA 50, noting that we believe that the way is open to continue towards the 61.8% Fibonacci correction at 1.1181 after Confirm the breach of the previous corrective level. Therefore, the bearish trend will remain dominant in the coming sessions unless we see a clear and steady break above 1.1443.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
    174 ikota housing estate ajah lagos Nigeria
    Accumulated bonus
    64.67 USD
    Thanks
    The eurusd pair looks very interesting to trade now for a buy market and this looks like the right time to enter the market but first we will need to wait for a bullish confirmation forceful move to enter a buy trade this is because in the weekly chart of eurusd though this week (2018.10.21) is bearish the market condition looks very bullish considering market strong support level at 1.1301 formed by the weekly chart candle of week (2018.08.12) all though the MACD indicator is looking like it want to enter a sell trend it really does not really hold much water as far as our support level at 1.1301 is still intact. Apart from candle formation one other indicator that is giving us strong confidence on the bullish out look for eursud is the MFI indicator (Money flow index) if you observe this particular indicator along side the momentum indicator and force index indicators you will notice that for last week and this week MFI indicator trend line was flat while that of momentum and force index whee pointing up and down respectively there for considering the resistance at 1.1301 and the position of MFI indicator and the present flat position of this week force index trend line despite the sell of this week candle we will be looking forward to buy eurusd depending on a strong bullish move for the 4 hour or daily chart either in the closing of this week or during next week also though the over all trend from the candle of week (2017.07.02) it looks like a reversal trend from bullishness that has being formed but if you look at it from the week which is (2017.04.23) where the bullish market started from you will observe that there are more bullish candles than bear candles telling us that there are more bullish strength in the market than bears strength despite the fact that market tends to be looking as if it wants to go bearish. in view of this we will be looking to buy eurusd if there is any strong bullish move but for now or you can keep in touch i will let us know when to buy. Our bullish trade may be taking today Friday or next week or even two weeks from now but all i can say is that prepare for a buy trade for eurusd either this month or early next month that may run through out next month may be till December if our trade is triggered our first take profit target will be 1.1739 second target will be 1.2272. or if you cant stick around you can enter a buy stop pending order at 1.1471 but make sure you set the expiry date for the pending order at earlist 16th of November. Best wishes.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    64.67 USD
    Thanks
    Hi guys i can now say that is is now safe for us to enter our buy trade on eurusd considering our today's candle (2018.10.26) daily chart inverted hammer bullish reversal candle in view of this it appears that market has respect for the support price at 1.1301 created at day (2018.08.15). there for we can buy eurusd now today friday 19:20 pm west time almost close of the week but make sure you enter the trade today Friday before the close of the market for this week. Stop loss at 1.1300 take profit at 1.1752. This trade may run for weeks. Best wishes.

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    59.37 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR / USD pair is trading below the 1.1443 pivotal resistance, which represents the previously broken 50% Fibonacci level, to keep the bearish scenario intact for the short term and the short term targeting the next correction at 1.1181. A breach of 1.1300 will facilitate the move towards the above target, while a breach of 1.1443 will push the price to start attempts to recover and restore the main bullish trend again.

NF Rookie
    ----

becky is on a distinguished road becky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, dear traders!

A new trading week has begun.
    So, let's consider the current market situation in more detail and develop an action plan.

Last Friday, the price managed to rise significantly after a weekly decline.
    In fact, Friday's growth was able to offset a 50% weekly decline.

Can we just say that the major players have fixed their sales?

Perhaps, but according to the Chicago Stock Exchange option statistics, I did not see a large outflow of call options.
    And this means that so far no one large player has fixed his deals.
    I guess that the growth of the pair could look like another bait for buyers.
    And if so, next week we will continue to move south.

By the way, the pair has opened with a tiny gap down.
    So everything goes well, nothing critical has happened this weekend.

In order to designate that same entry point, let's turn to a short time frame (in this case, M30).
    Here we can clearly see the area of sales. That is, this is the price range where there is a large accumulation of liquidity.
    Such a zone often gives a rebound for the price.
    Consequently, the area from 1.1445 and higher up to 1.1475 is the most successful place.

If we briefly look at the situation in the open interest profile on the weekly chart, we can note the following main points:

1. At the level of 1.1500 (1.1450 at forex prices), there is a large infusion of call options.
    Here a large player hedged from growth, which means that by the end of the week (more precisely, on Friday), we will not be above 1.1450.
    2. There is an unbroken put level at 1.1300 (1.1250 at forex prices). Most likely we will get it.
    3. There is an active addition of open interest for call options. So, the pair is expected to grow most of the week.

It is still necessary to designate the balance of the day and the extreme borders, as well as to set pending orders after (or before) the opening of the European session.

So, I wish everyone successful trading.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to becky For This Useful Post:

Ademic (10-29-2018), bukky12 (10-29-2018), Ifxbuk (10-29-2018), ronkie (10-29-2018), Unregistered (1 )

NF Rookie
    ----

ronkie is on a distinguished road ronkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.28 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    I will summarize my thoughts and draw up the main priority trading action plan for today.
    The first thing I will rely on is the setting of the main levels of resistance and support. I will make all trading decisions in this range.
    To do this, I will use the option levels.
    Due to the fact that the monthly contract is nearing its end, the main levels will be built on the basis of it.
    According to these option levels, the largest turnover was in the range of 1.1350 at futures prices, that is 1.1305 at forex prices. This level coincides with the local minimum update that was formed on Friday. Taking into account the risk premium on options, we get the mark of 1.1272.
    The significant call level turns out to be 1.1550 at futures prices which is the range of 1.1505 at forex prices. Given the risk premium, we get the level of 1.1537 as the range of the highest growth.
    The price is currently being traded in the middle of the channel, so first, for a more detailed analysis, let's analyze the increase in open interest.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Changes in open interest on options.
    There is a rather significant inflow of call options. Insurance is being made both at current prices and 100 points higher than the current price...
    In fact, everything is correct, because at the beginning of a new contract, the addition of options on distant strikes will be with minimal risk premiums, that will allow to save.
    The greatest number of call orders was added at 1.1550. At forex prices, this is the range of 1.1505. This range just coincides with the level of the maximum trading turnover of call options.
    A significant increase in the number of put options turned out to be at 1.1350. This level will be within 1.1305 at forex prices.
    This level also coincides with the maximum trading turnover of put options.
    The total trading range for today turns out to be more than 200 points, given the premium.
    I think that for this, it's quite enough to work out the main targets.

Trading plan for today.
    The price is being traded in the middle of the range, according to the contracts with their expiration on November 9.
    At the moment, there are three open purchases.
    The first entry price turned out to be 1.1359. Stop order is at 1.1259 and profit order is at 1.1459.
    The second purchase was opened at the most critical level of 1.1341.
    The level for take profit order will be 1.1431 and the level for stop order is 1.1231.
    The third purchase from 1.1398 also remains open. Stop order is at 1.1298 and profit order is at 1.1498.
    The risk in each transaction is 3% of the deposit.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronkie For This Useful Post:

Ademic (10-29-2018), becky (10-29-2018), bukky12 (10-29-2018), Ifxbuk (10-29-2018)

Forex in the blood
    ----

Ademic is on a distinguished road Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.99 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    Yesterday, the level of 1.1370 was firmly kept. The Europeans managed to make a false breakout of this mark, but then the greatest upward momentum occurred.
    In general, three attempts of breakout were kept, now the fourth run is underway, I think that buyers will be able to defend their priority.
    The main clue as to whether there will be further growth tomorrow is in change in open interest.
    Later, it will be possible to see the statistics where everything will be shown in detail.
    The most interesting is that at the level of 1.1450 at futures prices, there is also a strong put level. Now it is clear why we are in the flat today. There is a struggle in the market and no one wants to lose ground.

Changes in open interest according to options.
    If we analyze the monthly contract, the main range of maximum changes is 150 points.
    The greatest increase in call orders turned out to be 1.1550. At forex prices, this is the range of 1.1505. This range just coincides with the breakout of the maximum value for last Tuesday.
    A significant increase in the number of put options turned out to be at 1.1400. This level will be in the range of 1.1355 at forex prices.
    This level is just below today's minimum. With such a dynamic of changes, the support levels are still very close to each other, which will not allow the price to go down sharply.
    Given the risk premiums, the total trading range turns out to be more than 150 points.
    There is still a small margin in call volumes, but in order to confirm the levels, we need to review the new data on open interest.

Trading plan.
    At the moment, I have four purchases. I wasn't going to open so many positions, but good conditions for entry and keeping to risks made it possible to do that.
    The first purchase was opened at 1.1372. Take profit is at 1.1472. Stop order is at 1.1272.
    The entry price for the second purchase turned out to be 1.1359. Stop order is at 1.1259 and profit order is at 1.1459.
    The third purchase was opened at 1.1341.
    The level for take profit order is at 1.1431 and the level for stop order is at 1.1231.
    The fourth purchase was opened from 1.1398. Stop order is at 1.1298 and profit order is at 1.1498.
    Today, I expect a breakout of the 1.1420 technical level where the sellers' stop orders may be collected above the trend.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ademic For This Useful Post:

becky (10-30-2018), bukky12 (10-30-2018), Ifxbuk (10-30-2018), ronkie (10-30-2018), Unregistered (1 )

NF Rookie
    ----

ronkie is on a distinguished road ronkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.28 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    A brief forecast for the euro-dollar pair.
    After yesterday's trading, the pair has already showed the first signal (according to my trading system) indicating the north. Until then, I did not make purchases.
    I have already placed the first pending order for the purchase.

Now let's consider in more detail.

As you can seen on the chart, the pair is near the global minimum of 1.1300. Breakout of it will open the prospects of a downward pullback.
    Why did we slow down here?
    I suppose that the update of the minimum and the further downward approach does not coincide with the plan of the major market players.
    Otherwise, they would have done it on Friday.

Let's start from the top.

Today, I expect two options for the development of events. But there are not just arrows up and down, but under specific conditions.
    That is, the conditions for growth cancel sales and vice versa.
    Conditions for decline and sales.

1. The price should not break through the resistance of 1.1410.
    2. Sale at the level of 1.1415 (with a margin in case of a false breakout).
    3. Target for today is the lower limit of the disbalance – 1.1279.

Conditions for growth and purchases.
    1. The price must first go down to the area of 1.1360 and even lower, and only then go up, not the other way around - break through the maximum of 1.14 and go further down. This option will temporarily cancel purchases.
    2. The pair should consolidate above 1.1410-1.1420. Otherwise, I immediately transfer the purchase to the break-even point.
    3. Target for growth for today is 1.1470 (maybe even a little more).

Today I will adapt to the situation. After all, the situation is quite interesting.
    As I have indicated above, the conditions for entering the market, therefore, I will follow the events.
    It is a good thing that today there will be such an opportunity.

By the way, I saw a good signal for the north.
    A few words about it.

In my trading, I use option analysis. So, according to the monthly option, I saw the formation of a pattern in the open interest profile.
    This pattern indicates the desire of the majority to sell. The price often goes against them.

Here is the pattern below.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronkie For This Useful Post:

Ademic (10-30-2018), becky (10-30-2018), bukky12 (10-30-2018), Ifxbuk (10-30-2018), Unregistered (1 )

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    64.67 USD
    Thanks
    Hi guys good afternoon i just want t remind us dat our buy trade on eurusd is still on course and we need not to be confuse as a result of the little sell on the first day of the week Monday as far as market has not gotten to our stop loss wish is 1.1300. our take profit still remain 1.1748 an if you have not enter this buy trade on eurusd there is no better time to take this trade than now but we will need a lot of patience for this trade to play out.

15. Sonata 19
    Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    59.37 USD
    Thanks
    The EUR / USD pair continues to fluctuate in a tight run around 1.1380, keeping our bearish outlook intact as it is supported by the negative pressure formed by the SMA 50, awaiting targets targeting 1.1300 and then 1.1181 initially. Keep in mind that a break of 1.1443 will halt the expected decline and push the price to start recovery attempts targeting 1.1555 and then 1.1705.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forex_Manager For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

+ Reply to Thread