WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM with sa3ya on GC Building Profits, interested...?

Forex in the blood
    sick

al-fatihah is on a distinguished road al-fatihah's Avatar
    I am chaoser, supply and demand, I wanna be "The Dance With Market"
    Accumulated bonus
    165.00 USD
    Thanks
    5% is very rational
    this is not too burdensome psychology of your trading.
    very simple
    keep profit

Quote Originally Posted by sa3ya View Post
    i have it... using 5% on once open position. not using take profit, but every green pips i'll saved firstly. off the market if my daily target has been reached. not using stop loss, because i'am waiting the moment. moment that given very good position. only cut loss on my trading account if there are getting impulse from news impact. only open position while online, and didn't active position if i'am offline. thats may way, thats my trading style and i'am proud to called thats my trading management.
    happy trading! now with money management!

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    181.17 USD
    Thanks
    Now,having seen all that you can do with GC and you barely lose -30pips in a trade. Now,how are we assured that we cant lose all the money that we invest since you do not make use of stop loss and you have no electricity backup that is coupled to the fact that you come online accidently not as a schedule??

NF Rookie
    ----

hecater is on a distinguished road hecater's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.30 USD
    Thanks
    Yes... the probability is may possible. but like a said above,i just open position while online connection and no position active if i'am offline. different way if any happen that was external things like offline electricity and there is still open position of course. i just try make a profit with little by step on step. take profit? that isn't my target, my target is green pips.
    I think you have a strong management to play the forex ...
    Not prioritize how much is the value achieved profit, but profit ...
    I think that's a good idea, so that we can be more, concentrate on playing the forex.....
    Good luck and greetings success......

NF Addict
    brezzy

HakunaRilious will become famous soon enough HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.20 USD
    Thanks
    not really... i just still beginner and must more learning on and study many thigs about trading forex. learn and learn more will make our self understood step by step. just applying management for my self. one account success, and may another doesn't.
    Bro,i'm really interested to invest.

Can i know what is the minimum investment?drawdown,possible pips per daily and also the day of the trade for investment

Banned
    ----

oboydelonge is an unknown quantity at this point oboydelonge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.30 USD
    Thanks
    trade like a master u are master
    good luck brother

Banned
    ----

oboydelonge is an unknown quantity at this point oboydelonge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.30 USD
    Thanks
    wow :o the result so cool bro
    u are the master of GBPCHF
    respect 4 u master

Forex in the blood
    sick

al-fatihah is on a distinguished road al-fatihah's Avatar
    I am chaoser, supply and demand, I wanna be "The Dance With Market"
    Accumulated bonus
    165.00 USD
    Thanks
    strategies that reap profits ....
    how the updated continuation of this strategy?
    continued or not?
    we are monitoring this strategy, hopefully can make many of investors for this pamm account

happy trading all

minimum invest are allowed is up to you... till right now, only one traders that interested to investment thats is Mr. McHenzy (Moderator). He want to invest $50... I still waiting for another traders that want to invest till minimum $500 (included my deposit self). So, if you want to invest more, wellcome...
    This is my sample result again today...
    happy trading! now with money management!

Banned
    chatty

dawn is an unknown quantity at this point dawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.00 USD
    Thanks
    how to activate or joint this invest,bro?i quite interesting but very new in this kind of trading system (i mean PAMM system)

NF Rookie
    ----

demamx3 is an unknown quantity at this point demamx3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.20 USD
    Thanks
    There is already a investor? Share ur experience plz thanks

11. Fb
    Banned
    flirty

mtx_69 is on a distinguished road mtx_69's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.00 USD
    Thanks
    This is result of my account trading a few month ago :

Because of my primier job as quality control on a civil construction building, i haven't trade a few week. so, that was i given to you on first post this thread are my preview account a few days ago.
    ooh well what i see this all statement ur closed manual right?why don`t u leave it for take profit.anyway nice catch.

+ Reply to Thread