+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM-accounts with InstaForex Company

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks

PAMM-accounts with InstaForex Company

InstaForex Company gladly introduces a new service - PAMM-accounts.

Within the framework of the PAMM-accounts system every InstaForex client may accept or invest funds in other clients' accounts gaining on their deals. Every Managing Trader who has trading account with InstaForex may accept investments from Investors who will find him/her in the PAMM Monitoring.

Description of the PAMM-system is accessible at the company's website.

InstaForex PAMM-system makes it possible in several clicks to:
    - invest funds in Managing Traders and have guarantees of your share refund on the part of broker;
    - start getting investments from traders after the registration in the PAMM-system, setting the amount of your reward for managing Investors' capital;
    - communicate with other investors and traders and monitor the graph of balance and equity changing at each account of Managing Trader.

Registration in the PAMM-system

Are you ready to get investments or invest right now? Then get familiar with terms and conditions and pass through the 3-min registration in your client cabinet. Right after the registration you become a fill-fledged Managing Trader or Investor (depending on the chosen position). If you want to invest funds and accept them simultaneously - you may register several accounts for different roles in the PAMM-system (trader or investor).

Become a part of Forex professionals community and earn together with other traders and investors!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

al-fatihah (01-21-2011), sayful (09-09-2012)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    181.17 USD
    Thanks
    This is good...Now can PAMM system give you a small risk of loss...Thats to say that you get to invest with a broker of your choice,then you earn your interest???...
    In fact, I don get it....maybe I should check Insta Forex Site...Meanwhile, clerify me a little

My pips hand is weak
    ----

McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy will become famous soon enough McHenzy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    181.17 USD
    Thanks
    Here is what I got from InStaForex about PAMM

The international online Forex-broker InstaForex Company launches a new trading tool at the currency market - the PAMM-system.

PAMM-system is a unique opportunity of the collective funds' investing for the traders.

PAMM-system (Percentage Allocation Management Module) represents the set of the special trading accounts for the work at Forex market, with the help of which the managing traders control their own capital and aggregate capital of investors (other traders). The main point of the PAMM-system's work is that trader has an opportunity to accept investments from other traders or to invest his/her own funds in account of another trader by means of having some part in it.

In this way investors use the opportunities of PAMM-system for the purpose of profit earning from the deals settled by the managing traders.

All investments and transfers in the framework of PAMM-system are controlled by InstaForex Company au-tomatically, this guarantees to all its participants the security, transparency and consideration of all operations inside the system.

Basically, PAMM-account is a form of trust management of the traders' collective assets, where the broker InstaForex Company realizes the shares' calculation, which provides the equal rights to all traders and allows to separate at any moment the part of total assets, which belongs to one or another trader. At the end of trading period the profit, gained at the PAMM-account, is apportioned between all participants (investors) of PAMM-account, and the Managing Trader receives the reward specified in the contract, which can be represented in percentage terms from the total profit for the trading period.

PAMM-accounts are divided into two types: PAMM-account of Investor and PAMM-account of Trader. In-vestor's PAMM-account can only invest funds in the accounts of PAMM-Traders. PAMM-account of Trader can only accept the investments from the accounts of PAMM-Investors. Each client of InstaForex Company can register the unlimited number of trading accounts and to use them in PAMM-system as PAMM-Traders and PAMM-Investors.

The important feature of PAMM-system is the opportunity to diversify the risks of funds investment of PAMM-Investors to PAMM-accounts of different Managing Traders; this reduces the risks of losses.

InstaForex Company provides PAMM-Traders with the unique innovation: the acceptance of investments from different Investors at one PAMM-account, at present none of brokerage companies offers such opportunity. The unique technology of funds calculation is the development of the Company's management and programmers.

Today the system of PAMM-accounts from InstaForex Company is the best on its possibilities for the Managing Traders and Investors; however, the work on the improvement of services and opportunities of PAMM-system does not stop for a second, this allows us to guarantee the highest standards of service and security for InstaForex clients.

NF Rookie
    ----

Monday Invest is on a distinguished road Monday Invest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McHenzy View Post
    This is good...Now can PAMM system give you a small risk of loss...Thats to say that you get to invest with a broker of your choice,then you earn your interest???...
    In fact, I don get it....maybe I should check Insta Forex Site...Meanwhile, clerify me a little
    Hi McHenzy,
    Which section/subtopic should I start my thread if I wanna show my trading performance.
    I'm planning to open a PAMM account, but firstly wanna show off my trading performance for evaluation.
    Thanks for your help

Banned
    ----

alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee is a glorious beacon of light alexcee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    769.03 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monday Invest View Post
    Hi McHenzy,
    Which section/subtopic should I start my thread if I wanna show my trading performance.
    I'm planning to open a PAMM account, but firstly wanna show off my trading performance for evaluation.
    Thanks for your help
    You can start it in the "PAMM trading and Investments" section.

Where am I?
    ----

WizKid is on a distinguished road WizKid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.70 USD
    Thanks
    The PAMM tradding and Investment system really is new system to me. But,from the look of things going on at PAMM MONITORING,I see that Is giving people a small risk of Investment.

The top PAMM trader leaves his min investment at $10,000 with promise of returning 15-35% interest in a month and that 20% of the total is his own pay. While clever by InstaForex is giving it low on mini Invest.

Will work for pips
    ----

henry is on a distinguished road henry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.50 USD
    Thanks
    I don't really understand about the system.
    my question is, after i register with pamm, i have to find my own investors to manage their fund or will instaforex provideme with some investors?
    thank you.

NF Addict
    brezzy

HakunaRilious will become famous soon enough HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    my question is, after i register with pamm, i have to find my own investors to manage their fund or will instaforex provideme with some investors?
    thank you.
    Yes,you can find your own investor to invest in your PAMM account.

Banned
    ----

venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    thank you.
    There are two type of members in PAMM System. First member is becoming PAMM Trader and the second member is becoming PAMM Investor.
    Each person can be one of them or both of them. If you are expert trader who believed to your own trading, you can look Investor in this PAMM
    System and you can give qualification of profit sharing, penalties, and all rules there. Then if there is investor which is interesting with your
    performance, you can trade with their money. Or you can be investor too, so you can look PAMM Trader to manage your account and you supported capitals which is used by that trader.

12. Fb
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

andry777 is on a distinguished road andry777's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    269.52 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    There are two type of members in PAMM System. First member is becoming PAMM Trader and the second member is becoming PAMM Investor.
    Each person can be one of them or both of them. If you are expert trader who believed to your own trading, you can look Investor in this PAMM
    System and you can give qualification of profit sharing, penalties, and all rules there. Then if there is investor which is interesting with your
    performance, you can trade with their money. Or you can be investor too, so you can look PAMM Trader to manage your account and you supported capitals which is used by that trader.
    I just wanted to give additional informations only, if we chose PAMM Trader (so we are Investor) it's better not only looking at how much
    profit that he/she got with in their trading but also you must look how is his/her trading account. You must know how did he/she take profits
    in forex market. If he/she used high risk trading, you can consider again although he/she has won many transactions.

+ Reply to Thread