Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: PAMM-accounts with InstaForex Company

1st Post!
    ----

Jemmy Neutron is an unknown quantity at this point Jemmy Neutron's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.60 USD
    Thanks
    You want to say that you get to invest with a broker of your choice, then you earn your interest???... You must know how did he/she take profits in Forex market. I'm planning to open a PAMM account, but firstly wanna show off my trading performance for evaluation. But Thanks for your help.Hope you will continue this.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    cold

Bijoysingh1 is an unknown quantity at this point Bijoysingh1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    199.00 USD
    Thanks
    This is usually good...Now will PAMM method provide an individual a small risk regarding loss...That's to be able to say that you should carry to invest having a broker of any choice,then anyone earn your own interest???...
    In fact, my partner and i don consider it....maybe my spouse and i In the event that check Insta Forex Site...Meanwhile, clarify me a great little.

Banned
    ----

vladimir4 is an unknown quantity at this point vladimir4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    543.80 USD
    Thanks
    A company INSTAFOREX has very good PAMM accounts . They are reliable enough and protected . Many the trader have a PAMM account and have good investments . A good advertisement and abilities to trade are needed for this purpose . I too have a PAMM account but while I am not able to trade and there is not a deposit but soon deposit to appear .

Banned
    ----

Salufx is an unknown quantity at this point Salufx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    167.00 USD
    Thanks
    The international online Forex-broker InstaForex Company launches a new trading tool at the currency market - the PAMM-system.

PAMM-system is a unique opportunity of the collective funds' investing for the traders.

PAMM-system (Percentage Allocation Management Module) represents the set of the special trading accounts for the work at Forex market, with the help of which the managing traders control their own capital and aggregate capital of investors (other traders). The main point of the PAMM-system's work is that trader has an opportunity to accept investments from other traders or to invest his/her own funds in account of another trader by means of having some part in it.

In this way investors use the opportunities of PAMM-system for the purpose of profit earning from the deals settled by the managing traders.

All investments and transfers in the framework of PAMM-system are controlled by InstaForex Company au-tomatically, this guarantees to all its participants the security, transparency and consideration of all operations inside the system.

Basically, PAMM-account is a form of trust management of the traders' collective assets, where the broker InstaForex Company realizes the shares' calculation, which provides the equal rights to all traders and allows to separate at any moment the part of total assets, which belongs to one or another trader. At the end of trading period the profit, gained at the PAMM-account, is apportioned between all participants (investors) of PAMM-account, and the Managing Trader receives the reward specified in the contract, which can be represented in percentage terms from the total profit for the trading period.

PAMM-accounts are divided into two types: PAMM-account of Investor and PAMM-account of Trader. In-vestor's PAMM-account can only invest funds in the accounts of PAMM-Traders. PAMM-account of Trader can only accept the investments from the accounts of PAMM-Investors. Each client of InstaForex Company can register the unlimited number of trading accounts and to use them in PAMM-system as PAMM-Traders and PAMM-Investors.

The important feature of PAMM-system is the opportunity to diversify the risks of funds investment of PAMM-Investors to PAMM-accounts of different Managing Traders; this reduces the risks of losses.

InstaForex Company provides PAMM-Traders with the unique innovation: the acceptance of investments from different Investors at one PAMM-account, at present none of brokerage companies offers such opportunity. The unique technology of funds calculation is the development of the Company's management and programmers.

Today the system of PAMM-accounts from InstaForex Company is the best on its possibilities for the Managing Traders and Investors; however, the work on the improvement of services and opportunities of PAMM-system does not stop for a second, this allows us to guarantee the highest standards of service and security for InstaForex clients.

sadibassam0
    ----

I don't really understand about the system.
    my question is, after i register with pamm, i have to find my own investors to manage their fund or will instaforex provideme with some investors?
    thanksss

InstaForex Official Representative
    ----

ifxyvonne is an unknown quantity at this point ifxyvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sadibassam0 View Post
    I don't really understand about the system.
    my question is, after i register with pamm, i have to find my own investors to manage their fund or will instaforex provideme with some investors?
    thanksss
    Hi Sadibassamo! Yes, you need to find more clients. There are many ways to attract investors.

1st Post!
    ----

Ahmed Elsalhy is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Elsalhy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.20 USD
    Thanks
    InstaForex PAMM system gives an opportunity to invest in Forex projects. Every customer of InstaForex Company can accept investments from other traders or invest funds in PAMM accounts and become a shareholder of this account. Thats great, it provides a good opportunities for us.

9. Fb
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

umair akram is on a distinguished road umair akram's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.27 USD
    Thanks
    I simply desired to provide additional informations only, if we chose PAMM trader (so we're Investor) it's higher not best looking at how a whole lot
    income that he/she were given with of their trading however additionally you should appearance how is his/her trading account. You must realize how did he/she take profits
    in foreign exchange market. If he/she used excessive danger trading, you could bear in mind once more although he/she has received many transactions.

+ Reply to Thread