NF Rookie
    ----

soudeur is an unknown quantity at this point soudeur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.00 USD
    Thanks

Wink Money making forex robot

Money making forex robot
    Are there forex robots that realy make profits in forex?I have actually tried some robots but they run my account down at that end of 2 to 1 week period of trading.The last one i install befor i travelled out of my state looks hopeful after 2 days of trading but, after one week it ruined my account befor i came back from travel,my heart was down with great disapointment of this robot i begin to fell that forex robots might make some pips at the beginning but in a long run it will run to total loses.The forex market conditions make changes that a robot might not be able to see.so till now i am still not sure if there is any forex robot out there that realy can make money in the forex market in a long run.However, please my fellow traders i will greatly appriciate any forex robot you have that make money bring it here lets test it together.Do have one?

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    angelic

wail is on a distinguished road wail's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.00 USD
    Thanks
    You failed to mention the name of the 2 or 3 robots you have used that wiped your account so that we can note them down. Forex robots are the most unique things about forex trading. They are very useful if we use the right one and learn how to assist them. I suggest that you try megadroid and also shark ea. I've not used shark ea but i know it has a very high ranking in the world of robot trading. Megadroid is the one i have used in my demo. It worked just fine for a long period of time. And please when next you want to try out a robot, use it on demo first. If you insist to try it out on a live account, then use a leverage of 1 : 1 and the smallest lot size in forex.

Banned
    ----

jutawan is an unknown quantity at this point jutawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.50 USD
    Thanks
    Why use a 1:1 leverages bro, do not you should use leverages 1: 100?

Banned
    angelic

wail is on a distinguished road wail's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.00 USD
    Thanks
    I am not sure if this exist but I have heard about a broker offering automatic system to have your orders be made by their robots after analyzing each trends.I dont know if this really works but knowing that robots dont have the capability to rethink on their decision,that will cause much risk and trouble.And you are correct,they may be good at the start because of good interpretation of the previous trends but in a long run,.they will not notice or know anything about the fundamental analysis so they will crap up and lose money on our accounts.

Banned
    ----

khoulda is an unknown quantity at this point khoulda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.60 USD
    Thanks
    Yes one of the brokers providing this auto trading facility is Ibfx australia which is providing buru trader which is great on dummy trading i have tried it and earned around 1384 $ in 2 weeks with a dummy account of 5000 $ it seemed great and the best robot i have ever used or if you want to install a seperate robot onto your broker's software the best forex robot that i have heard about is fap turbo even this on earns quite a lot of money its available quite cheaply and if you buy it once you can keep it for your whole life !

Banned
    ----

josef is an unknown quantity at this point josef's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.60 USD
    Thanks

Talking

I have also heard of this FAP Turbo Forex Robot. I have researched through Mr. Google and the other forums and they give a plausible comments regarding this Forex robot. By $5100, it can automate the decisions and earn for you. Yet I still disagree to invest a large amount of fund by using these Forex robots. Why? Because they are still robots, calculating devices or may it be softwares have limitations. And when they reach their limitations, they will be prone to errors which could ruin your account where you invested countless of your efforts and time. Besides, learning personally is great. You can even share your knowledge with the preceding generations.

Forex in the blood
    ----

dobol is an unknown quantity at this point dobol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.50 USD
    Thanks
    from that you have carefully how much percentage of his victory
    information thank Mr.

NF Rookie
    ----

MEMENTO is an unknown quantity at this point MEMENTO's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soudeur View Post
    Money making forex robot
    Are there forex robots that realy make profits in forex?I have actually tried some robots but they run my account down at that end of 2 to 1 week period of trading.The last one i install befor i travelled out of my state looks hopeful after 2 days of trading but, after one week it ruined my account befor i came back from travel,my heart was down with great disapointment of this robot i begin to fell that forex robots might make some pips at the beginning but in a long run it will run to total loses.The forex market conditions make changes that a robot might not be able to see.so till now i am still not sure if there is any forex robot out there that realy can make money in the forex market in a long run.However, please my fellow traders i will greatly appriciate any forex robot you have that make money bring it here lets test it together.Do have one?
    look my brother i don't believe in the forex robot , if you don't like analyze in this field you must go out from this market,
    really you must learn the classic analyze because it's help you alot,
    am against the forex robot and you understand that from your experience with robot that you used.

Banned
    sick

audi is on a distinguished road audi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    496.84 USD
    Thanks
    I saw no robots that will give us a guarantee of 100 percent win in trading, although it has an expensive price ..
    try to modify the robot in accordance with the trading style and strategy that we have ..
    'if it works then that is a money-making robot for us ..

11. Sonata
    NF Rookie
    ----

Zorro is on a distinguished road Zorro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    I saw no robots that will give us a guarantee of 100 percent win in trading, although it has an expensive price ..
    try to modify the robot in accordance with the trading style and strategy that we have ..
    'if it works then that is a money-making robot for us ..
    Of course there is no 100% quarantee of any robaots to gain profit, nor even any trading system.
    But I'm pretty sure that there some that generate profit consistently, although it is not a big profit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorro For This Useful Post:

anasaljazzar (03-29-2013)

+ Reply to Thread