WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Invest in PAMM $100 minimum. (LIVE RESULTS POSTED)

NF Addict
    ----

adnan10076 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan10076's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121.99 USD
    Thanks
    friends this is right http://www.myfxbook.com/members/benanke link dose not work propyle . this link shows that " user benake wsnt not found
    please see this link and post a clear link and i am not understand you say that in our post

2. Fb
    Banned
    ----

kudror1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudror1997's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.45 USD
    Thanks
    Actually this syde not work have another syde its explain more my others traders firend.More information you well go www.benake.com

My charts talk to me!
    ----

aliasghar is an unknown quantity at this point aliasghar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    302.18 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benben View Post
    PAMM with BENANKE on instafx
    You can monitor and see how we trade by following the link below.
    www.myfxbook.com/members/Benanke

We have uploaded a LIVE account of $23,000 on myfxbook and current profit is $38,000 within 2wks on trading. We are still running on 0.0% drawdown.

more details click here www.benanke.com

http://www.instaforex.com/pamm_monit...p?user=7116512
    PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module) can also refer to the management of a fund and the owners of the fund by percentage. If a fund or trading account is constituted of several investors' accounts and is being professionally management then the allocation of profits and losses in that fund needs to be correctly distributed among the members in proportion of their investments.

FX Super Hero
    ----

cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    401.98 USD
    Thanks
    The PAMM account you have made money and lost it all within a month. You surely cannot expect to run a business like this. If anyone follows at the wrong time then they will lose their entire investment. Please put up a myfxbook with more consistent profits before offering to invest money for anyone else.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

mohamedemara is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedemara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    247.36 USD
    Thanks
    I think it's a reasonable project, but the minimum deposit is quite large and there are a lot of projects have a minimum very much less than that

FX Super Hero
    ----

cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    401.98 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedemara View Post
    I think it's a reasonable project, but the minimum deposit is quite large and there are a lot of projects have a minimum very much less than that
    Well, the minimum deposit being high is not the problem - you really need to invest money to make money. It is much more that the trader is not making money that is a problem. I would not consider investing less than $100 in any system because it would be pointless and small return.

Forex in the blood
    ----

wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.36 USD
    Thanks
    Is there something wrong with yourmyfxbook account.I can not just find you there.When I check your instaforex account,I find there is no money at the moment.Are you still trading with instaforex?What is wrong with your account?

NF Rookie
    cold

xeedon is an unknown quantity at this point xeedon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    All the link you provided are not working at this time please check.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

barra09 is an unknown quantity at this point barra09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    153.80 USD
    Thanks
    Invest in PAMM $100 minimum. (LIVE RESULTS POSTED)

We have uploaded a LIVE account of $23,000 on myfxbook and current profit is $38,000 within 2wks on trading. We are still running on 0.0% drawdown.the first link does not work. He says that the user does not exist. We can monitor how the work? We hope you will find useful information here.

11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Vampire
    chatty

Jimmy Blake is on a distinguished road Jimmy Blake's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    358.05 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benben View Post
    PAMM with BENANKE on instafx
    You can monitor and see how we trade by following the link below.
    www.myfxbook.com/members/Benanke

We have uploaded a LIVE account of $23,000 on myfxbook and current profit is $38,000 within 2wks on trading. We are still running on 0.0% drawdown.

more details click here www.benanke.com

http://www.instaforex.com/pamm_monit...p?user=7116512
    That is nice to see but I will like to ask you what is the lot size risk that you use per trade. Do you risk up to 40% on the total number of open trades? If you do, then I think that your PAMM might be too risky for me to invest in. 2 weeks is quite a short time for me to determine if a PAMM is profitable to invest in or not.

+ Reply to Thread