Thread: What is the best time for trading

NF Rookie
    ----

razubd06 is an unknown quantity at this point razubd06's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.40 USD
    Thanks

Post What is the best time for trading

I want to know that what is the best time for trading******Please express me********

2. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    ----

fadil culun is an unknown quantity at this point fadil culun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.40 USD
    Thanks
    There is no place for emotion in Forex trading. The trader who trade in Forex want to earn more profit from it. For this reason they have dreaming and lose and become emotional. So you should keep your hope, learn about Forex and safe your emotion then you can make profit

FX Zombie
    ----

comer will become famous soon enough comer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    555.50 USD
    Thanks
    i follow market for london session and also new york session, i used EURUSD and GBPUSD as my pairs for trading, and at this session, there are many good fluctuation and this is the best chance for me to collect some profit, and beause i am a scalper, so this session is suitable for my style

Banned
    ----

djjmixsharma is an unknown quantity at this point djjmixsharma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.65 USD
    Thanks
    i think that in forex trading business, all forex traders are like to trade in US session and also trade in London session, because in both trading session forex market is more volatile and gives very good opportunity to enter into a trade. which gives you opportunity to earn money from this business.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

fx_goal is an unknown quantity at this point fx_goal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154.60 USD
    Thanks
    I think it is hard to find what is the best time for trading. In Forex there is not a specific time for trading and if you trade when the market condition is good that time you may make some good amount of profit

My charts talk to me!
    sleepy

khaled24 is on a distinguished road khaled24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.45 USD
    Thanks
    It will depend on every trader according to what he see , but for me i like the time of the news which make the pairs move a lot of pips on short times making for the trader a lot of profit if he expected correctly the effect of it , this can be achieved by combining your technical and fundamental analysis

Banned
    ----

djjmixsharma is an unknown quantity at this point djjmixsharma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.65 USD
    Thanks
    there is best time to trade in forex trading business is when you get the confirm signal from this forex trading market to enter in any trade. so, we all forex traders have to wait for get forex trading signal from the market for enter into any trade.

My charts talk to me!
    in_love

Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.10 USD
    Thanks
    Every 24 hours are best we can do it any 24 hours when we have spare time we should do it and in other we can do it any time in a day(24hours).

My charts talk to me!
    ----

bobomee is an unknown quantity at this point bobomee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    234.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    I want to know that what is the best time for trading******Please express me********
    The times of trading differs as Forex is a world wide market.Forex cut across all the markets and times of this world.The best time of high volatility is the overlap of Asian and European stock exchange time (8GMT-11GMT) as well as overlap of European stock exchange and USA(13GMT-18GMT).

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Will work for pips
    ----

mohsinahmed90 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinahmed90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.60 USD
    Thanks
    The best for trade is depend on market because mostly it slow at nght so it is better to trade in london open time at that time market is fast and it is easy to get profit if you have good signal.

+ Reply to Thread