My charts talk to me!
    ----

shoyeb46 is on a distinguished road shoyeb46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.20 USD
    Thanks

Thumbs up How Can I Improve ?

Hello Friends,

How can I improve myself in the Forex market ? please write here.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

php is an unknown quantity at this point php's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think, with learn and practice because the learning will add to the knowledge, skills and experience trading forex and joining the forex forums and reading articles on the internet

My charts talk to me!
    ----

bonusmoney is an unknown quantity at this point bonusmoney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168.00 USD
    Thanks
    Without learning and without practice traders can't improve them-self and traders need positive thinking help us to improve us about our trading,our learning method help us for good trade,i am also improved myself to learn a lot about trading....

Forex in the blood
    ----

sheri is an unknown quantity at this point sheri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63.60 USD
    Thanks
    I think you should learn almost all the dimensions of Forex trading try to boost your experience because in Forex the main thing which should be need is that a trader must have large experiences with him.

FX Super Hero
    ----

wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    340.75 USD
    Thanks
    I think the good thing about the trading is that every time we do the trading we get some new experience and its the way we move in the forex and its a continuous self improvement.we are very lucky that we are on the internet and this forum and we can very easily get the advice from the old traders and can get good results if we act on these carefully and we have to work hard on the self discipline if we want to do good trading.

FX Super Hero
    relaxed

makrazeeb will become famous soon enough makrazeeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    295.70 USD
    Thanks
    Dear brother to improve you trading skill you have to practice in demo mode continuously. Dear Forex is not so easy as like our thinking about it. So we have to learn about it more and more. So dear beside demo trading you have to read so many books related Forex too to know about fundamental and technical analysis.

Forex in the blood
    ----

monir007 is an unknown quantity at this point monir007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.00 USD
    Thanks
    Its a good question,, I also want to improve in forex.
    I want to say at first you should be more serious in your business.you should be honest.you should be knowledgeable and experience also.

Forex in the blood
    ----

kashifraza is an unknown quantity at this point kashifraza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.40 USD
    Thanks
    Yep you can improve yourself in forex market even you can kill the forex market through your complete knowledge and latest information. you have to be enough smart more than forex market. keep asking for the tips and tactics from your seniors and trainers.

Banned
    ----

ambar ali is on a distinguished road ambar ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    352.80 USD
    Thanks
    You can improve my getting a lot of knowledge and by doing more and more practice on demo account...trade in forex can made profitable only when we improve our skills properly.we must improve ourselves for trading by getting knowledge and experience.

11. Fb
    FX Super Hero
    busy

sbd will become famous soon enough sbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.20 USD
    Thanks
    We should learn more and demo more practice to become skillfulness and best trader in Forex trade. There is so many opportunity to career build up and earn more money from Forex trade. We should more practice to become skillfulness and best. Current news update and analysis properly. We should more practice and more practice. Thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread