Thread: How Can I Improve ?

Where am I?
    ----

sweetfriends is an unknown quantity at this point sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waleedkhan View Post
    Well the best way to improve in forex trading is try to manage your capital which is the key for trading in forex. If you take control on your risk and rewards then only you can improve in forex and this need lots of patience and control on greediness. These two are your worst enemy in way of your trading so try to control them as much as you can for consistent profits.
    I meet many trade they use same word like you but when they start trading including me not manage capital and loss there investment; what is the reason i never understand we know everything but we never implicate it on our life to save our capital being loss.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Will work for pips
    ----

SweetPrincess02 is an unknown quantity at this point SweetPrincess02's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.00 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, you can improve in the business if you have the proper knowledge in the business. You must study and practice trading using demo accounts. You can test your trading plan, skills and techniques in the Forex trading business. You must also learn how to control your emotions and study money management so that you will be able to manage your money wisely
    Sweetprincess, ForexMart

4. Fb
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

adnan562 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan562's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.80 USD
    Thanks
    To Improve yourself in Forex trading business, Understand how to interpret indicators. When they signal a buy/sell signal. Or when do they indicate a change of trend. Look at the flows that they make and correlate with the flow of price. and also Understand how money management works and the different ways to apply it to your trading. test a few techniques to see what works in which scenarios and what doesn’t, Understand how risk/reward ratios work and how to work it into your favor,

+ Reply to Thread