+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex A Legal Business Or Not ?

Banned
    happy

BILOU is on a distinguished road BILOU's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    97.45 USD
    Thanks
    forex market legal or not, that's depende on the contry that you are living in, there is some contries that forex is illegal, like arabi saaudit, but in general trading forex is verry legal, and it is regulated by many contries like USA

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

fprifat is an unknown quantity at this point fprifat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.60 USD
    Thanks
    well,I think forex is 100% legal and we can believe it for it's reliability. some one think it game and forex is waste of time just. i seem who does not believe and love also so it's well if they do not enter in forex.

NF Addict
    ----

orna.das is an unknown quantity at this point orna.das's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    123.00 USD
    Thanks
    in my view its a legal business , but if you think that is not then you don't have need to do it, cause if you have became confused about the legality then you can't find your success

Banned
    ----

lampo is an unknown quantity at this point lampo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    242.60 USD
    Thanks
    i think Forex trading is very difficult. So do forex trading with careful. Study lot and market watch properly and work hard on forex then you will be success and gainer on forex. So with study everything is possible.

Forex in the blood
    ----

davidrf is an unknown quantity at this point davidrf's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.00 USD
    Thanks
    yes forex is a legitimate business, profitable that you can make money easily. is open to anyone and presents unlimited opportunities. although you can make money easily, you have to work for that money, because nothing is free

NF Addict
    ----

nqaiser is an unknown quantity at this point nqaiser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.60 USD
    Thanks
    Yes of course Forex is a legal business. The uneducated people thinks that Forex trading is gambling and it is illegal but in reality it is vast business on large scale. So we must join it happily.

FX Vampire
    ----

plumb is an unknown quantity at this point plumb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes expert teach us properly. We can make our selves expert when we can trade long time and beside we try to know its system. After all we have to know and try to gather experience through trading.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

someone is an unknown quantity at this point someone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.20 USD
    Thanks
    Yes i am usually making my own decisions and analyses in forex on daily basis but then i also on daily bases look into other peoples analysis fo the pupose of comparism because no man is an island

My charts talk to me!
    ----

habib is an unknown quantity at this point habib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    155.40 USD
    Thanks
    money i want i will buy things with it then i will try to make more to buy other things then the same thing over and over again but when i first started my plan was very simple it was making my first 100$

NF Addict
    ----

rihana is an unknown quantity at this point rihana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127.20 USD
    Thanks
    it is a world wide business and online based trade. many people,students, housewives can easily earn money doing forex trading. so it may be a bright future.

+ Reply to Thread