Forex in the blood
    ----

yousseftito is an unknown quantity at this point yousseftito's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45.00 USD
    Thanks

Why i love forex

WHY I LOVE FOREX
    Two years in Forex has been a most exciting experience for me. It reminds me why I like forex I like Forex Because its competitive, As it rewards deeds rather than words ,I like Forex because it compels earnest and does not permit me to neglect todays tasks while thinking about tomorrow .I like it as it undertakes to perform other than reform ;because its honestly selfish, thus avoiding hypocrisy and sentimentality. I like Forex as it promptly penalizes mistakes shiftlessness and inefficiency, while rewarding well those who give it the best they have in them. Lastly I love it because each day is a fresh adventure.
    Today I'm thinking about all the newbies reading this who are struggling through these turbulent markets. Its never easy at first but shear determination sets the stage for a sustainable business. Thumps up to all the traders out there; it feels special to wade through the challenges and eventually succeed in this business

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU SHARED WHY YOU LOVE FOREX

2. Fb
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yousseftito For This Useful Post:

aariya_rafi (10-17-2012), Abdulwahab (10-26-2013), ariemif (12-26-2013), engineer (09-21-2012)

Forex in the blood
    ----

Motinsagor is an unknown quantity at this point Motinsagor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.20 USD
    Thanks
    I love forex, because forex give me a change for earn a lot of money. It learn me to proper use time. When we spend many of time Facebook, Twitter and social network just use forex that time we can earn money. forex give that opportunity. I love forex.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

h2seeb is on a distinguished road h2seeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.20 USD
    Thanks
    i love Forex because i am learning new things and new knowledge and i think it is interesting to do trade in market so i have passion to do this and earn profit from market

Will work for pips
    confused

rapper is an unknown quantity at this point rapper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.60 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is the easy way of making money in a short time . There is no limitation for earning money . If your skills are high and prepare with the proper knowledge then you are able here to earn a lot . But this is a risky profession .

FX Super Hero
    ----

erniok is on a distinguished road erniok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    281.30 USD
    Thanks
    i love forex because of the ease of doing business, the low start up capital, the availability of its business manuals online, the educating part as you get to keep abreast of global economic events, bonuses in the market.

NF Addict
    ----

limon is an unknown quantity at this point limon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    132.60 USD
    Thanks
    I really like foreign exchange, due to the fact foreign exchange supply myself a big change pertaining to make lots of money. It understand myself to be able to appropriate use moment. Whenever we commit the majority of moment Myspace, Tweets as well as myspace or facebook only use foreign exchange that period we can earn income. foreign exchange supply that opportunity. I really like foreign exchange.

Banned
    ----

shahalertpay is on a distinguished road shahalertpay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    527.00 USD
    Thanks
    I forex, forex love me because a lot of money to win for a change. I know the time is right. When we have Facebook, Twitter, and social networking is to use forex spend a lot of time, then we can withdraw money. Forex opportunity. I would like to forex.

Forex in the blood
    ----

asadkayani345 is an unknown quantity at this point asadkayani345's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yousseftito View Post
    WHY I LOVE FOREX
    Two years in Forex has been a most exciting experience for me. It reminds me why I like forex I like Forex Because its competitive, As it rewards deeds rather than words ,I like Forex because it compels earnest and does not permit me to neglect todays tasks while thinking about tomorrow .I like it as it undertakes to perform other than reform ;because its honestly selfish, thus avoiding hypocrisy and sentimentality. I like Forex as it promptly penalizes mistakes shiftlessness and inefficiency, while rewarding well those who give it the best they have in them. Lastly I love it because each day is a fresh adventure.
    Today I'm thinking about all the newbies reading this who are struggling through these turbulent markets. Its never easy at first but shear determination sets the stage for a sustainable business. Thumps up to all the traders out there; it feels special to wade through the challenges and eventually succeed in this business

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU SHARED WHY YOU LOVE FOREX
    i love Forex because i am learning new things and new knowledge and i think it is interesting to do trade in market so i have passion to do this and earn profit from market and complete my dreams...

Forex in the blood
    ----

fadil culun is an unknown quantity at this point fadil culun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.40 USD
    Thanks
    the best way to manage the risk is to go through money management rule and dont open a trade if a big news is about to come and you have no idea the effect of the news.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

nadeemgm is on a distinguished road nadeemgm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    162.60 USD
    Thanks
    In the world mostly people doing job in forex as part time or full time and many investors are making some investment in market and getting some profit and loss but forex is very interesting and pure business we are gaining a lot of online business knowledge so that we are love with forex

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemgm For This Useful Post:

book22 (05-04-2013)

+ Reply to Thread