Attached Files

2. Fb
    Will work for pips
    ----

bluevie is an unknown quantity at this point bluevie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.40 USD
    Thanks
    thanks for your share bro,,i think you add about rule how to use this indicator in here.iam already download this mean TBST is trade bank ,am right?

Will work for pips
    ----

newbie1987 is an unknown quantity at this point newbie1987's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.80 USD
    Thanks
    thanks for your share bro,,i think you add about rule how to use this indicator in here.iam already download this mean TBST is trade bank ,am right?

yes your right is a trade bank TBST
    indicator suitable for people who are learning the system TBST
    because the ad several requirements that must be learned before using this indicator

Will work for pips
    ----

bluevie is an unknown quantity at this point bluevie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1987 View Post

yes your right is a trade bank TBST
    indicator suitable for people who are learning the system TBST
    because the ad several requirements that must be learned before using this indicator
    yes sir, but how do I use these indi whereas you did not explain how it was used, I was ready to appear in front of a computer, but that is a number that indicates the length of the candle up atu down

My pips hand is weak
    ----

spy_roes is an unknown quantity at this point spy_roes's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.40 USD
    Thanks
    TBST was actually indi that how dear newbie if you want to use and also to share what system fits this indi earlier I thank u so much if u will can give share pict too xe9

Banned
    ----

eliyas is an unknown quantity at this point eliyas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.70 USD
    Thanks
    misi min mod om tante sekalian ane mau share indi TBST silahkan yang mau coba langsung download file di bawah 24425 lengkap dngan ...

My pips hand is weak
    ----

spy_roes is an unknown quantity at this point spy_roes's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliyas View Post
    misi min mod om tante sekalian ane mau share indi TBST silahkan yang mau coba langsung download file di bawah 24425 lengkap dngan ...
    Where ya sharenya really does not look her dear alias indi TBST what stuck in a tree toge yes xe9 I wait for your share ..

Forex in the blood
    ----

muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1987 View Post
    I share files TBST indicator that I always wear each trading
    Lets go want to try to download
    when you can give 100% valid signal is not no harm for me to use for this trade, and you normally wear in what timeframe

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    relaxed

mamunur is on a distinguished road mamunur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210.80 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for your co-operation by submitting the TBST indicator in this platform. As a newbie, I think most of the friends who posted here are helping minded. Please, If anybody describe about TBST indicator, it would be better to understand for us. Actually most of the newbie like us are weak to understand the working process of indicators.

+ Reply to Thread