55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex enjoyable?

My charts talk to me!
    in_love

Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.10 USD
    Thanks

Is Forex enjoyable?

I think Forex is not enjoyable but it is a business and we are worker here and a worker person can not enjoy while working.

I Mean it is not Enjoyable.......

What is your thought about this?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abuzar 1 For This Useful Post:

Abuzar (01-26-2013), malakout32 (10-04-2014), Nuskam07 (05-21-2014)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

ba01 is an unknown quantity at this point ba01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.80 USD
    Thanks
    yes , i think forex is a enjoyable , but it is a business . many people says forex is not enjoyable . i am sure that forex is enjoying , because it is a online business in the world . forex is a profitable business and it is very good job . so people earn a lot of money .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ba01 For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
    ----

giman is an unknown quantity at this point giman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    180.60 USD
    Thanks
    I think we can enjoy our work. With enjoy our work, the results will be more satisfactory. So too in forex trading, to enjoy it, we can be more focused, more easily control the emotions, and the results will be good. I disagree with your opinion

My pips hand is weak
    ----

sathi01 is an unknown quantity at this point sathi01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.40 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, forex is a enjoyable it is a business.Forex many people says forex is not enjoyable.Forex is a good job and online business in the world.Forex is a profitable business and a lot of money.So people earn a lot of money.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sathi01 For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018), draought (04-04-2013)

Forex in the blood
    ----

kaher is an unknown quantity at this point kaher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.40 USD
    Thanks
    i think forex is enjoyable because the works in forex is very simple anyone and from anywhere can do this work very simple and by forex we can also earn money.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaher For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018), draought (04-04-2013)

Banned
    ----

ambar ali is on a distinguished road ambar ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    323.06 USD
    Thanks
    Yes why not.it's really enjoyable to trade in forex.because in this market we invest our small capital and then do hard work to earn huge capital we are so much excited to warn huge profit during trade and forex become enjoying business for us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ambar ali For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018)

My pips hand is weak
    ----

munmunakther is an unknown quantity at this point munmunakther's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.20 USD
    Thanks
    is forex enjoyable?are you joking with us?my dear friend i can say in my heart there is no other job where we can enjoy like forex,it make us happy by giving this opportunity. we can make money as we wish.In a market we invest our small capital after some time with our hard work we can earn huge money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to munmunakther For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018)

NF Addict
    ----

asabana is an unknown quantity at this point asabana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.40 USD
    Thanks
    forex is obviously enjoyable. as forex is my source of extra income, and i work here in my way.. and this is really an enjoyable task for me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asabana For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018)

NF Addict
    ----

dim is an unknown quantity at this point dim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.00 USD
    Thanks
    feel that forex trading is very enjoyable, but sometimes I also feel frustrated when faced with a consecutive loss let alone to get a margin call. so that we still enjoy the trade then make good management that we do not experience a large loss.

18. Fb
    FX Super Hero
    busy

sbd will become famous soon enough sbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311.55 USD
    Thanks
    Yes Forex is so enjoyable if we can understand. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all over the world. We should learn more and demo more to become skillfulness and best trader in Forex trade. There is so many opportunity to career build up and earn more money from Forex trade. Forex for all and everybody can join here. Forex is an interesting and smart profession all over the world. Thank you very much.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sbd For This Useful Post:

AfzalAli (04-18-2018)

+ Reply to Thread