+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a large field

NF Addict
    ----

rhanemyoussef will become famous soon enough rhanemyoussef will become famous soon enough rhanemyoussef's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.80 USD
    Thanks

Forex is a large field

Forex is a large field

Forex is a large field that you have never learned a month. The market is always changing and we always learn new things.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhanemyoussef For This Useful Post:

nobish (03-24-2013), ranupane (06-02-2013)

My pips hand is weak
    stressed

bish.bed1001 is an unknown quantity at this point bish.bed1001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.00 USD
    Thanks
    forex is really a large field. it is actually the largest capital market of this planet. it is so volatile also. so every step should be taken so carefully. i heard a saying when i was new to forex. my trainer said, "if u have a chance to get million dollar job after passing the ****uation for sure.. wont u spend minimum 4 years after it??' i said ohh sure!! my trainer said then, 'u need minimum 3 years to understand the movement of forex market. wont u give that much time to forex?? don't be greedy and never ignore to learn. that's forex. that's might be world's only job where u can learn when u earn
    IT IS THE HARDEST MATH TO MAKE TWO AND TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!

Will work for pips
    ----

abrar is an unknown quantity at this point abrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.00 USD
    Thanks
    Some wise man of forex after reaching at last of age by doing forex trading,at that stage they said "I have not seen the forex sea,still I am standing in the shore of sea".So if the master of trading have dare enough to say "I have learn forex".Now what to do?We can at least learn some technique and at the same time all the basic requirement of forex.So that it can help us to do trade and make profits.

Where am I?
    ----

dorbesh is an unknown quantity at this point dorbesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.20 USD
    Thanks
    forex is a very large field you just cant learn it in a day you learn more and more about it everyday and once you get to learn you become a pro ****ually by working.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dorbesh For This Useful Post:

ranupane (06-02-2013)

My charts talk to me!
    relaxed

mamunur is on a distinguished road mamunur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210.80 USD
    Thanks
    You are right, my friend. Forex is one of the largest online financial markets and it is developing day by day worldwide. It is a decentralized trading platform and it is operated from different places around the world. It is like a sea of capital and thousands of famous financial organizations are involved with it. Since, it is a more volatile market, so we need more knowledge to trade well here.

FX Super Hero
    ----

luckyman is on a distinguished road luckyman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.40 USD
    Thanks
    Forex field is very large because it is the largest market for trading in the world and is open to all people and trading billions of dollars a day, and the number of traders in the forex market is growing daily because of the ease of access in this area, it does not need to special conditions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luckyman For This Useful Post:

univisionbd21 (05-02-2013)

My charts talk to me!
    ----

hamza12 is an unknown quantity at this point hamza12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212.80 USD
    Thanks
    Yes forex is a large field and there are lot of things in this field to trade and learn in this way every body manage all the work easily and thus forex is a big field so every body likes to trade in forex and like it very much.

FX Super Hero
    busy

sbd will become famous soon enough sbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.60 USD
    Thanks
    Yes Forex is large field to trade all over the world. We can trade here from any place all over the world. We like it very much. Thank you.

Forex in the blood
    ----

fezi is an unknown quantity at this point fezi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.60 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is a learge field and it is the most profitable business . We need time to learn about forex . Most of the new trader wants to make money in a short time so they make loss . Forex is not like gambling .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fezi For This Useful Post:

life00 (05-03-2013)

Forex in the blood
    ----

kaher is an unknown quantity at this point kaher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.40 USD
    Thanks
    i really think that forex is a larger field there are many people who wants to join forex and everyday there are many peorle joining forex and everyday by day the field of forex is become larger and larger.

+ Reply to Thread