View Poll Results: How many months is the mininum you should do demo trading?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • eight months

1 16.67%
  • six months

2 33.33%
  • one year

2 33.33%
  • two year

1 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you take your demo trading seriously?

My charts talk to me!
    ----

h2seeb is on a distinguished road h2seeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.20 USD
    Thanks

Do you take your demo trading seriously?

i want to ask from all traders that do you take demo trading seriously because most newbie think it as a waste of time or just fun so they start trading directly from real account that is the main cause of loss in real account
    I believe strongly that demo trading is a major part of the basics we all need to learn well to be a successful forex trader. What do you think.

2. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    confused

Blessed is an unknown quantity at this point Blessed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45.80 USD
    Thanks
    You may need to know that the way you will take your demo trading will determine how good or successful you will be in trading with real money. I took my demo account seriously when I was a newbie, and even now, if I want to test any strategy on demo, I still take it as serious as if I am trading with real money. If you are not going to play wit your money in real trading, then don't just play or joke with demo.

Forex in the blood
    busy

sam50 is an unknown quantity at this point sam50's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.40 USD
    Thanks
    YEs demo trading is very important to do well in real trading.If we take demo trading seriously then it is possible for us to know different tricks and strategies to be successful in forex market and next time we will be able to handle real account properly.Most traders without practicing in demo they start real trading and as a result they fail to gain money and lose their capital by trading.

Forex in the blood
    ----

fahimrazvi3 is an unknown quantity at this point fahimrazvi3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.20 USD
    Thanks
    Yes of course! I traded my demo account seriously. Actually at first I used my account for 4 months and then I started my real one. I have learned demo trade very seriously and very carefully. That’s why I am in a position today.

Banned
    ----

cmdabduljalil24 is on a distinguished road cmdabduljalil24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    384.80 USD
    Thanks
    Yes it is very important trade shows trade show serious physical trading.If want, then it is possible for us to succeed in the forex market a variety of tricks and techniques, and next time we will not be able to properly handle a real account. That is why most traders start negotiating truth demo practice and stop losing money and their business capital.

Will work for pips
    ----

nishat1 is an unknown quantity at this point nishat1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.40 USD
    Thanks
    hello friends , here people are make good profit money so who people are here make seriously they can make practice so you doing demo account .

My charts talk to me!
    in_love

Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.10 USD
    Thanks
    Yes ! I take demo trading seriously because if did not take it serious i can not get any knowledge and the rules.It should take serious to get knowledge.If we have not any knowledge aboyt trading then we can not get succeed so knowledge is very imporatant.
    Hit Thanks

Banned
    ----

polashzoardder is an unknown quantity at this point polashzoardder's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.00 USD
    Thanks
    Whenever you devote money to trading, it is important to take it seriously. ... You can become FX-savvy with the help of virtual demo accounts, mentoring ... Here we cover the preliminary steps you need to take to find your footing in the FX .

Banned
    ----

mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    668.00 USD
    Thanks
    To succeed in business, you must take it seriously and work with the demo account. Demo account with a forex traders to help get a good start. These risk-free trading demo account is to allow.
    And a high concentration of users motivated to learn forex.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Zombie
    ----

sharabela is on a distinguished road sharabela's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    563.00 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, it should be 2 years. Many of us might not agree with me right now, but I am sure who have been trading for more years they will do. Demo trading is an absolute necessity to be engaged with Forex trading and we have to give ourselves enough time to demo account.

+ Reply to Thread