WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Good & Bad Platforms ( Companies )

Will work for pips
    ----

usman007 is an unknown quantity at this point usman007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.80 USD
    Thanks
    what is this?i think all is good plat forum but some plat forum is not gives us good benefits witch that in some plat forum is gives us good benefits so we can say that good plat forum is gives us more and good benefits.thanks

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Will work for pips
    ----

m.kashif55555 is an unknown quantity at this point m.kashif55555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.05 USD
    Thanks
    yes good words of you and I am agree with you about this great post, And want to tell you about this great type of trading forex and i like this and want work always at this site, So it's a very easy job for everyone and not bad site, So it's a good site for every type of businessman. It's a very easy way to earn money through this great site and many peoples like it for their useful way to continue their life the future.

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    10.05 USD
    Thanks
    It's very good platform and mosstly peoples like this platform, So the best is mt4 and I think this is a very good flatform and otherwise many others are bad also, But mt4 is my best flatform for this good job. I will tell you about this platform much more, but the bad flatform is also by chances of many other good & bad flatforms. So I think that the mt4 flatform is good in my mind. but i want to use it forever.

Forex in the blood
    ----

bk7.hassan is an unknown quantity at this point bk7.hassan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.40 USD
    Thanks
    in the forex the best plate form is metatrader.

1st Post!
    ----

alisyed is an unknown quantity at this point alisyed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.05 USD
    Thanks
    i am new here , yes metatrader is good its simple and easy to use many people have become good traders through this. i am new here and i wanna learn how to do this i wanna excel in this field,
    mt4 is the best for this for what i desire to.forex forum is easy and best plateform to make money. forex is a good option for taking as a career

Will work for pips
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    10.05 USD
    Thanks
    I think MetaTrader4 is the best platform and I working with them everytime. So I think mostly peoples use it regularly and invest their time with this great MT4 platporm to earning money from it. So will tell you that MT5 etc also good but Mt4 is so good then mt5 etc.

FX Super Hero
    ----

Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    594.32 USD
    Thanks
    Well my dear friend I have not much knowledge of the bad platforms I a new also in this business so I want to suggest you only Meta trader 4 trading platform because I think every trader like to do trade on this platform.

Where am I?
    ----

hauri is an unknown quantity at this point hauri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.00 USD
    Thanks
    Metatrader (MT4) is the most popular forex currency trading platform, most brokers offer it, you can have various accounts together, and if you have some experience programming, you can do your automated system easily and test back with the tool test included. I think it is the best. I use it in my Android phone and windows notebook!!

Banned
    ----

simokech is an unknown quantity at this point simokech's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I am new in the world of forex only experimented with two types of platforms. Platform mtd4 and mtd5 for instaforex. So now I'm more comfortable with the mtd4. I think that mtd5 update is made for professionals in the market.

11. Fb
    1st Post!
    ----

SaySay29 is an unknown quantity at this point SaySay29's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.20 USD
    Thanks
    hello guys. what d u think about cTrader? does instaforex have it? or where i can try it?

+ Reply to Thread