Thread: PAMM For Newbie

My charts talk to me!
    ----

budado is an unknown quantity at this point budado's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    214.05 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    I'm sorry for delay Progress Report on February 2012,,, it might be combined in March 2012... Its because I rather busy doing some work other than forex.

But actually you don't need to wait for monthly report,,,,,
    In page 1, I already put widget from InstaForex & myfxbook, just click it.... so you can look "PAMM For Newbie" report anytime.
    If you are busy doing other works then its means also that you have no time to trade in forex? I mean how can you manage your forex account if you are busy? Do you mean that its all been done by myfxbook?
    I ask this question because I'm new in here and I also have limited time. I found out about this myfxbook in other thread today also. And its seems good to try your strategy also.

2. Fb
    FX Vampire
    ----

abbey ak is an unknown quantity at this point abbey ak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    366.00 USD
    Thanks
    okay being a newbies i think i can make use of this strategy just to know the very best i can go with this, best of luck and happy trading i shall get back to the forum

Banned
    ----

forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.70 USD
    Thanks
    PAMM $ 1 minimum investment, you see, and I will still see a nice PAMM.
    I hope to have that. So that we can invest in your PAMM.
    Next week I want to invest in the PAMM.

Forex in the blood
    ----

animeshfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point animeshfx01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.40 USD
    Thanks
    As for as I am concerned , I have just fond that I think you may not make profit so stablely in forex. You see, sometimes, there just so big at the trend. Maybe that order may be not a good one. So I think I wish to check your trading status later. Wish you can improve your trading skills.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

sagardash is an unknown quantity at this point sagardash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.20 USD
    Thanks
    Trading is most equal to none.I think that PAMM For newbie is perfect.Yes,my target profit is still far from target and I still have 5-6 months to go to reach it.

NF Rookie
    ----

nazmul03ni is an unknown quantity at this point nazmul03ni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    dear friend, Iam conduction about forex, and this my questionnaire.; hope you can help me..
    hopefully there will be a better improvement at the end of 2011...

NF Rookie
    ----

eye40 is an unknown quantity at this point eye40's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.80 USD
    Thanks
    a salute on you because it is a psychological process and action govern on you keep up the good work.i will also want to do this without havin any form of loss. I will perfect my trading before i make my pamm public. That will give me a lot of clients.

Banned
    ----

islam420 is an unknown quantity at this point islam420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Excellent to find out your PAMM provides bare minimum purchase regarding 1$ and you also PAMM nonetheless moving on great to find out.
    Desire you may continue excellent. Thus, that we can capable of make investments directly into the PAMM.
    I will be pondering to take a position directly into the PAMM coming from a few weeks.

Forex in the blood
    ----

brownvai11 is an unknown quantity at this point brownvai11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.20 USD
    Thanks
    Great to determine that the PAMM offers minimal expense associated with 1$ and also you PAMM nevertheless advancing good to determine.
    Wish you'll carry on great. Therefore, which i may in a position to commit in to your own PAMM.
    I'm considering to get in to your own PAMM through in a few days.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

davisvai is an unknown quantity at this point davisvai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58.00 USD
    Thanks
    Excellent to find out your PAMM provides bare minimum purchase regarding 1$ and you also PAMM nonetheless moving on great to find out.
    Desire you may continue excellent. Thus, that we can capable of make investments directly into the PAMM.
    I will be pondering to take a position directly into the PAMM coming from a few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread