View Poll Results: How many you Like Forex?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll

30 37.97%
  • Like very much

48 60.76%
  • Dislike

0 0%
  • Dislike very much.

1 1.27%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Forex trading?

My charts talk to me!
    in_love

Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1 is a jewel in the rough Abuzar 1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.10 USD
    Thanks

Do you like Forex trading?

Do you like forex trading?
    Are you satisfied with forex?
    I also like forex very much iwant your opinions.If yuo like or dislike then why?
    Hit Thanks

2. Fb
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuzar 1 For This Useful Post:

Abuzar (02-06-2013)

Forex in the blood
    ----

axoba is an unknown quantity at this point axoba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.05 USD
    Thanks
    yes i like forex because it is the best world wide online business trading.it has a part time so i like to do part time job because i am a student.it helps students for learninh and earning.

Forex in the blood
    ----

monir007 is an unknown quantity at this point monir007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.00 USD
    Thanks
    of course,I like most Forex trading.
    It is more famous and interesting.Here people work with very willingly. People love to work here because there they can work anytime and can earn money easily.So they love Forex trading.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

sammonbd is an unknown quantity at this point sammonbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.80 USD
    Thanks
    yeas i am like forex trading because i am getting money and i can learn typing too.and i am getting many kind of word it is a interesting website in the world. and i always love it i can work anytime and i can earn money easily.So i love Forex trading. do you?

My charts talk to me!
    ----

alibhadur is an unknown quantity at this point alibhadur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    165.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuzar 1 View Post
    Do you like forex trading?
    Are you satisfied with forex?
    I also like forex very much iwant your opinions.If yuo like or dislike then why?
    yes i really like the forex trading. because in my point of view forex is the best platform to earn from little investment. it gives yo more chances to earn.i like the forex because forex trading is my only source of income.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mahitosh is an unknown quantity at this point mahitosh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.80 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Forex is gainful employment and working time at any time to work on the Forex, Forex training forex finish the job can change a person's lifestyle. I really like the content of the Forex market.

FX Zombie
    ----

comer will become famous soon enough comer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    555.50 USD
    Thanks
    i am a trader, and i am a full time trader and that's why i like forex trading and do it as my routine, and i love forex trading for making money and make enough all my needs and family too..everything can happen at forex trading, and so we need to be careful,

My charts talk to me!
    ----

h2seeb is on a distinguished road h2seeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.20 USD
    Thanks
    i love Forex trading because i am earning profit still there is some weakness in my trade but i know i will get success in future and i will be able to get profit according to my expectations

My charts talk to me!
    relaxed

naeemrehman is an unknown quantity at this point naeemrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    195.60 USD
    Thanks
    Yes i love Forex because its very easy for me and also very profit able for me . And also Forex business is increasing day by day and helping me to make some extra cash when ever i need it . so i Love Forex . and i also recommend to other to came here and make some good profit too.

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

rehan is an unknown quantity at this point rehan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.20 USD
    Thanks
    yes i like it very much and i am satisfied with it because have learn son much knowledge and information and it din not just improve my knowledge but i am getting profit as well and hopefully in future i can improve my trading..

+ Reply to Thread