Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3464

Thread: Borrow funds to trade

I just can't quit pips!
    ----

wassa99 is an unknown quantity at this point wassa99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    927.00 USD
    Thanks
    better do not use borrowed money for trading, as it will only add to the burden of mental, mind, psychology, as well as emotions, and can cause unrealistic analysis and thinking in decision making which only make bad trading condition.In fact, when your trading on borrow money from some one your can't trade freely and there will always some bad feeling and fear which make you emotional and greed as well which may be cause loses as well.

2. Fb
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

kaltak is an unknown quantity at this point kaltak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201.60 USD
    Thanks
    trade forex only with money that you can afford to loose. To borrow or take an interest loan is dangerous for forex traders. Only expert and experienced traders can try such a thing

My pips hand is weak
    ----

rizhussain is an unknown quantity at this point rizhussain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.00 USD
    Thanks
    In my view, we should always try our best to avoid loan or borrow money for the Forex trading. We should always try to do Forex trading with our own resources and efforts. Definitely, it doubles the risk of business. Therefore, always try to do business without loan, but if a trader is experienced and feels that he can do business maneuvers safely with good risk management then he can go for it.

My charts talk to me!
    busy

ndot is an unknown quantity at this point ndot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.00 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trade is a better works.i do not really support the idea of borrowing from banks or other means to trade,if you do these it would put you under undue pressure to trade and When you invest borrow money with forex business then it is not wise thinking because if you lose your money that is harmful for your personal life. So you try to avoid it.

FX Zombie
    ----

fxmuhim is an unknown quantity at this point fxmuhim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    541.20 USD
    Thanks
    no that is to be a good stupid thing in order to do in Forex, considering that the no individual may guarantee This You might consider profits with Forex and That you\'ll be able to salary your current debt with all the profit. It\'s impossible for you to measure the future. even no matter whether people do have money, This really is a good idea regardless of whether your own income you utilize is actually not ones money you make use of in order to live your current daily life.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

juara is an unknown quantity at this point juara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.20 USD
    Thanks
    can not broow trade fund not think so that i will borrow money or i will suggest to some one to trade from borrowing money just because of high risk and may be I can return it back or not,. i just want to do the business just free of the tension.

Forex in the blood
    ----

deta is an unknown quantity at this point deta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.20 USD
    Thanks
    cause we have the godo idea forex, because no one can guarantee that you'll get profit in forex adn that you'll be able to pay your debt using the profit. It's impossible to measure the future. even if you do have money, it is recommended if the money you have is not the money you use to live your daily life.

It's time to retire!
    ----

bati is on a distinguished road bati's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2770.00 USD
    Thanks
    I do not borrow money to trade, because I know that forex trading is a business that has a high risk, it is very dangerous if I do trade with borrowed money, moreover I have not skilled and proficient in doing this business, could in the short time I lost money in this business, and therefore I do trade with their own money.

NF Addict
    ----

FOREXLOVE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point FOREXLOVE2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.00 USD
    Thanks
    no never usually forex is a risky trading .so i think invest borrow money is duel risk for any trader .i do not invest it .and i advice for all trader do not invest borrow if you love forex

11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

jiran is an unknown quantity at this point jiran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.00 USD
    Thanks
    can ahve the godo life a stupid thing to do in forex, because no one can guarantee that you'll get profit in forex adn that you'll be able to pay your debt using the profit. It's impossible to measure the future. even if you do have money, it is recommended if the money you have is not the money you use to live your daily life.

+ Reply to Thread