Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3291

Thread: Borrow funds to trade

FX Super Hero
    ----

ijobatang is an unknown quantity at this point ijobatang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.10 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion borrow money for investment plan is dangerous. We never know for sure whether trading results be good or even bad. A traders better using their own capital such idle money or setting aside 30% of their income to the investment plan on forex.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Dheeraj234 is an unknown quantity at this point Dheeraj234's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    204.20 USD
    Thanks

Forex

According to me if anybody want to trade with funds then borrowed money is not that much important I think learning is very necessary rather than any borrowed money in forex that's why most of great traders always say that first learn and then earn

Forex in the blood
    ----

Asad-ali is an unknown quantity at this point Asad-ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.40 USD
    Thanks
    no that will be an imbecilic thing to do in forex, since nobody can ensure that you'll get benefit in forex adn that you'll have the capacity to pay your obligation utilizing the benefit. It's difficult to measure what's to come. regardless of the possibility that you do have cash, it is proposed if the cash you have is not the cash you use to carry on with your every day life.,.,.,.,.

NF Rookie
    ----

Dhia is an unknown quantity at this point Dhia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.60 USD
    Thanks
    hello my friend , i don't like to borrow money from bank or from friends to trade with because there is a risk that i lose this amount and i don't want to fall in many problems so i like to trade only with bonus and i try to play contests and win some bonus to trade with

My charts talk to me!
    ----

rebaoui1 is an unknown quantity at this point rebaoui1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    192.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    In the absence of bonus from brokers or forums and you don't have capital to trade, would you borrow or recommend borrowing money from bank to trade?
    borrow money in our trade we make a hole like a grave for ourselves and we will plant ourselves in the hole it borrow money especially with the quality of our trade redah faster then we could lose so much emotional stress due to existing trade

NF Addict
    ----

pk.forex is an unknown quantity at this point pk.forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.00 USD
    Thanks
    I m still confused i have read theat determining support is a good knowleged about your forex trading Borrow funds i will start to your company and i will waiting for your response i like your site and your business for forex trading. It will make our lives chaotic. better use of idle cash for trading capital

FX Super Hero
    ----

jonjemiressl is an unknown quantity at this point jonjemiressl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    293.00 USD
    Thanks
    you need to have great encounter in exchanging utilization reward be you will exchange a true cash yet reward won't help you to have a greater benefit. Preference of gathering here you will have little
    reward at the finish of the month not just that you will figure out how to like the significance of handwork of profiting.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mahfx is an unknown quantity at this point Mahfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208.00 USD
    Thanks
    Dont you ever do that, trading is risky and if you didnt know how to trade it will end up with you as looser so if you do berrow so money and trade with it there is a big chance that you will lose that money and you wont be able to pay out it and may end up with you in jail, so be careful.

FX Zombie
    ----

hmkamran90 is an unknown quantity at this point hmkamran90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    476.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think it's impossible to measure the future to even if you do have some money it's recommended if the money you have is not the money you use to live your daily life.So this is my think.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Super Hero
    ----

hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.80 USD
    Thanks
    There is no need to take a loan for dealing, it can be dual dangerous if you incorrectly reduce all resources. If you are a excellent investor then it might be ok but still take a loan can make some issues.

+ Reply to Thread