Thread: Borrow funds to trade

My charts talk to me!
    ----

sadia00 is an unknown quantity at this point sadia00's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    213.00 USD
    Thanks

borrow funds to trade/

i thinks borrow funds to trading in n i do trading our good small but best money for our business of trading market.marketing business is fell very hard and dangerous for our good profitable trading business after what happend lose and profit the

Forex in the blood
    ----

jess is an unknown quantity at this point jess's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.80 USD
    Thanks
    no one can guarantee that you'll get profit in forex adn that you'll be able to pay your debt using the profit. It's impossible to measure the future. even if you do have money, it is recommended if the money you have is not the money you use to live your daily life................

FX Vampire
    ----

saurabh dhole is on a distinguished road saurabh dhole's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    385.00 USD
    Thanks
    no no no. i would not recommend that. forex is a risky business. and the market is volatile. it is not stable. also to earn very good amounts of profits you need to have good knowledge of forex and also very good experience. better not to trade if you don't have enough capital.

Forex in the blood
    ----

danum is an unknown quantity at this point danum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.60 USD
    Thanks
    Investing must be needed when you trade in Forex. But its not so important that would be a huge amount. A little investment you will be success,if u hard work in your trade and if u experienced person. which is the most important element for being successful in Forex.New trader start their trade a small investment

My charts talk to me!
    ----

mma123 is an unknown quantity at this point mma123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    202.20 USD
    Thanks
    I think we should not take this risk to invest in Forex by taking money borrow because you also have to return this money so if you face loss in Forex then it will create tension for you so always invest with available money which do not harm you even after loss.

FX Vampire
    ----

prames is an unknown quantity at this point prames's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349.00 USD
    Thanks
    Borrow funds to trade in the forex business, is a right solution for forex business so I understand that I can restore my loan and I also get the money in the business quickly so that is why I am in this business.

Forex in the blood
    ----

m.sarfrazjutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point m.sarfrazjutt786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.00 USD
    Thanks
    yes when you have no capital to trade in forex trading then you can borrowed money from a friend or bank to keep continue your business.

FX Super Hero
    tired

Ben786 is an unknown quantity at this point Ben786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    302.40 USD
    Thanks
    No that will be a moronic thing to do in Forex, in light of the fact that nobody can ensure that you'll get benefit in Forex and that you'll have the capacity to pay your obligation utilizing the benefit. It's difficult to measure what's to come. regardless of the possibility that you do have cash, it is prescribed if the cash you have is not the cash you use to carry on with your every day life.

Forex in the blood
    ----

jonykehn is an unknown quantity at this point jonykehn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.40 USD
    Thanks
    forex is on the danger their may be misfortune may be win yet its a dangerous and never at any point take that hazard in your life which make challenges for you later on days, so exchange on your cash yet deliberately.

10. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

ejaz011 is an unknown quantity at this point ejaz011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    178.60 USD
    Thanks
    no which will be a stupid action to take in forex, because no one can possibly guarantee that you'll get profit in fx adn that you'll be able to pay your debt using the profit. It's impossible to measure the near future. even if you choose to do have money, it's advocated if the money you've is not the cash you use to call home your daily lifetime.

+ Reply to Thread