WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Can you Depend Completely On Forex.......???

Banned
    confused

shapiraa is on a distinguished road shapiraa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    419.60 USD
    Thanks
    If you are still a newbie, no you cannot depend on it 100%. Learn first before committing totally. I suggest you get other source of income first while studying forex. Once you are confident with your trades and have learned all the necesarry analysis required for your trading strategy, then by all means go full time forex trader.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

zubairfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point zubairfarooq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.03 USD
    Thanks
    I am not totally depend on Forex trading because I am in learning process and earning a little money and I not have a big amount to invest in Forex trading So I have a job with Forex trading.

Banned
    ----

abdullah123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.40 USD
    Thanks
    in over time then u can now decide for yourself you much you are able to realise on daily basis and monthly basis own a person a lot you'll be able to understand upon every day foundation as well as month-to-month foundation There are many professional trader in Forex trade. i can't totally depend on forex but a time will come then i totally depend on forex

Banned
    ----

toerisfx is an unknown quantity at this point toerisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    258.20 USD
    Thanks
    we can not rely entirely only on forex, we should look for another job as the main income other than forex. Forex is a high risk business. so we can not be sure whether we can get the results in ni or not. therefore we can not rely only on the forex. forex is more suitable we use as additional business only.

Banned
    ----

rizhussain is an unknown quantity at this point rizhussain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.20 USD
    Thanks
    In my view, there are many factors and things that play a role in earning from Forex business. It depends on amount of investment, experience of the trader, in-time decision making, appropriate techniques according to market trend and situation. The most important thing I found is that we must adopt a good risk and money management strategies then we could safely do our trading and ultimately can depend on forex trading business too.

Banned
    ----

mahnoor is an unknown quantity at this point mahnoor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87.40 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is a big market platform all over the world. We can trade here as part time and full time trader. There are many professional trader in Forex trade. Most of them do not work any where without Forex. Because they earn from Forex a lot of money. So they do not need any other job or business. So we can trade here from any place and as a full time trader in Forex. Many men like Forex all over the whole world. So we can believe and earn from here only if we want.

Banned
    ----

Sanajan is an unknown quantity at this point Sanajan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.20 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is a big market platform all over the world. We can trade here as part time and full time trader. There are many professional trader in Forex trade. Most of them do not work any where without Forex. Because they earn from Forex a lot of money. So they do not need any other job or business. So we can trade here from any place and as a full time trader in Forex. Many men like Forex all over the whole world. So we can believe and earn from here only if we want.

Banned
    ----

saleem101 is an unknown quantity at this point saleem101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.41 USD
    Thanks
    Yes we can depend on Forex because it is a large business platform and we can invest any amount of money in this busienss and we can earn any amount of money from this busienss. so in a month we can earn smart money from Forex. always trust on your hard work then only you can make good money.

FX Vampire
    ----

rabaoui is an unknown quantity at this point rabaoui's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    363.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p2000 View Post
    Dear brother, I can not depend completely on forex. Because we know all that forex business is the so tub business and very high risky too. most of the time it can be faces a big losses...But I love forex most for their good payment....Thank You....
    There are exceptional optimistic aspects a trader could reap from utilizing a forex blog robot, you just to make certain that the robot that you just would get will do the job for you. So you will want to do some examine and seem for your most efficient option. This would strengthen your profitability inside the Foreign exchange marketplace.

11. Fb
    Forex in the blood
    inspired

Mmjhype is on a distinguished road Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.69 USD
    Thanks
    Honestly as profitable this business can be, I cannot solemnly depend on it because of the huge risk involved.. I can be a full time trader,but I'll surely have other investments somewhere. E.g own a company or a shop to do other businesses which will be my first priority.. Forex can be my secondary source of earning...

+ Reply to Thread