Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1172
Thread: Do you like Forex or not?
    Banned
    ----

iaaazcom is an unknown quantity at this point iaaazcom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    220.00 USD
    Thanks
    So many people don't like the forex business and that is basically because of the level of failure and risk that is involved, and to me we have to be cautious about the way and manner in which we approach this business so that we can earn properly from it.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    ----

toerisfx is an unknown quantity at this point toerisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    258.20 USD
    Thanks
    I really liked this forex trading business. because forex is a lot of give me the money. so my family can be helped to earn additional income for their daily needs. forex is already helping a lot of people, so not just me who likes forex. however many people are into forex traders and love with the business.

It's time to retire!
    ----

bati is on a distinguished road bati's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course I really like forex trading, if I do not like, of course I am no longer in this business, forex is a good business and profitable, and forex is also a legitimate business, and therefore very well if I make it as a job in life, and I was also able to build a career and profession in this business.

Banned
    ----

step007 is an unknown quantity at this point step007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.00 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is my love and just come to the business for this I also want to earning money from the Forex trading business and doing the trade continuously ,I think if I can be survive on the business for the long time then will be a professional on the business and be successful in the life.So I build up my career with the Forex trading business.

FX Vampire
    ----

rabaoui is an unknown quantity at this point rabaoui's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saownh View Post
    This is good that you like Forex and I see that the likes of their respective fields, it gives more
    And I also love Forex so I'm trying to learn this area more in order to better able to meet this market
    And I see that he loves to love what we are to succeed in what we are
    i know well that is a company and decrease is element instead of this i like forex so much as it's fantastic income for me it allows me to cause a spectacular lifestyle to remain by becoming financially highly effective. i like to do company in it because it's fantastic way to help me to secured the lengthy run of my family associates members.

NF Addict
    ----

MahNoorAli is on a distinguished road MahNoorAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.56 USD
    Thanks
    Yes I like forex very much. I love it and my hobby is forex. Hobby is something that person done to relax. He did it to busy her or himself to release his tansion. Forex is my love I do it all my life

Will work for pips
    ----

maryam31 is an unknown quantity at this point maryam31's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.67 USD
    Thanks
    Yup I love Forex. Because its very good and profitable business. If we work hard and take some time to learn and gain experience in forex, then it will reward us with good profits forever.
    But its not easy too. No body can get success in this business without hard working. So, Learn first and get all skills and techniques that are very essential to being a successful trader.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maryam31 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

My charts talk to me!
    ----

facetoface will become famous soon enough facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299.76 USD
    Thanks
    yes of course i lover forex market that is why i am here to perform my trades. sometime i loss in the forex market that is very difficult for me. we should need to mange our money because if we mange money then we didn't suffer loss and use stop loss in much important in forex market. here i use my stop loss in the forex market and most of time i made money and many time my stop loss hits but finally i recover my loss. if i do not use stop loss then may be i suffer loss. so if you want to make forex market good for you then you must need to learn forex market and open trade after watch trend of forex market.

FX Super Hero
    ----

Mastadon will become famous soon enough Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    581.59 USD
    Thanks
    yes it like forex trading business. because forex trading business provides good opportunity for earn money from this forex trading business and forex trading business is a great opportunity for earn money from this forex trading business. so, like forex trading business.

Forex is the best business in the world. Of course, he requires a lot of practice, knowledge and work on himself, namely on his emotions. Of course, in 1 year and you will not learn to trade well, but in a couple of years everything will turn out and there will be a stable good profit and you can make forex the main job and enjoy life every day.

12. Sonata 19
    Forex in the blood
    flirty

Natsu is on a distinguished road Natsu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    yes.. I love forex ... becoming a forex trader can be an alternative activity or even a profession that is economically profitable. There are many advantages of forex trading compared to other business activities. One of them is flexibility of time. Being a forex trader means you can do activities in accordance with the time that can be spent. Forex market "open" 24 hours in 5 working days. Theoretically, you can choose the time to trade whenever the time you like.

+ Reply to Thread