+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 303 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3023

Thread: why concentrations are necessary in Forex trade?

My charts talk to me!
    cool

Mubariz is an unknown quantity at this point Mubariz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    213.00 USD
    Thanks
    My dear brother you are asking a question that is Concentration is necessary for trading? Then my answer is 1000% yes. Because concentration is the most important for any trader. If you will lose your concentration for a second, your whole money will be lose.

Will work for pips
    ----

khuramshahzad1987 is an unknown quantity at this point khuramshahzad1987's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.80 USD
    Thanks
    Activities is necessary through forex dealing for the reason that it is essential for the purpose of things we usually can linked with forex dealing. unique learn and / or test it cannot be overemphasized on a customer to last genuine whereas in advance in addition to whereas fx dealing in your areas some customer needs to be genuine at all the durations.

NF Addict
    ----

amjad kalhoro is an unknown quantity at this point amjad kalhoro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    126.80 USD
    Thanks
    concentration required in forex trading so that we always trade with discipline in accordance with the planning of our trade, because if we do not concentrate we could trade out of the planning that we have made....

My charts talk to me!
    ----

safeer638 is an unknown quantity at this point safeer638's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    170.80 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is risky business and to reduce risk proper skills and money management is required. Forex is an art to predict the market future direction. If you don't concentrate then you cannot learn this art.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

shahzad3 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    141.00 USD
    Thanks
    according to me i only say that it is just like the stock exchange .and because in stock exchange we have to consentrate on it on the graph of stock exchange .so in forex trading we also want to consentrate on the graph when he ups and downs we have to look on it

NF Addict
    ----

pk.forex is an unknown quantity at this point pk.forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.00 USD
    Thanks
    without concentration no one can successfuly complete any work. In forex trading concentration play an important role during trading period. You need to analysis a lot of information instantly, for that concentration is very important.We really have to be careful in trading Kita. But be careful not to say fear. Both have the same result.

Banned
    ----

raheel.sameja is an unknown quantity at this point raheel.sameja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.20 USD
    Thanks

Cool

concentration is necessary in forex trading business. forex trading business is international business. it demand effort and concentration . so concentration is necessary in this business.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

stylish girl is an unknown quantity at this point stylish girl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.60 USD
    Thanks
    Concentration is very important and needed in the Forex trading business as if we have good trading knowledge and good strategies then we can easily analyze the Forex market and avoid the mistakes and learn from the mistakes in order to get the success and money and this is best way of earning money o just concentrate on the Forex trading to get success.

FX Super Hero
    ----

hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.80 USD
    Thanks
    We have to say any job without taking it serious and exclusively currency trading you will experience to achieve it appropriate, so foreign exchange industry need a lot of issue for every thing as currency trading occasion, the bogus alerts of his technique, management his feelings and threat management resources that he use to business securely without problems.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Vampire
    ----

prames is an unknown quantity at this point prames's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    359.00 USD
    Thanks
    Why so Necessary concentration in trade in the forex business, because if someone has begun concentration then they will have a positive mind so that when trading in the forex business can be more easily and I have good concentration in the forex business so that I will succeed in this business.

+ Reply to Thread