Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Why we are dishonest?

Will work for pips
    ----

Sumon Rashid is an unknown quantity at this point Sumon Rashid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.40 USD
    Thanks
    We are dishonest because of our greed ! much greed can destroy the capital !

2. Fb
    Banned
    ----

samix is an unknown quantity at this point samix's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.85 USD
    Thanks
    there are some traders in world who work at forex trading and dishonest with our work they do not to pay they much attention on the market so in that case they got the loss

NF Addict
    ----

redroad is an unknown quantity at this point redroad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.00 USD
    Thanks
    for me We appear to be truthful, simply because I understand which if you are using the term or even some thing that isn't truthful this can lead to some thing poor, therefore I would much better make a move great for personally that`s exactly what i believe.

NF Addict
    ----

zaish is an unknown quantity at this point zaish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.25 USD
    Thanks
    i think that it is the big problem in forex trading because when we get the loss from here then it is possible we are dishonest because it is when we are the new one on this business and never make the profit from here then we lose our mind and left this business

Forex in the blood
    ----

woogoo is an unknown quantity at this point woogoo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.65 USD
    Thanks
    that is right, but you should depend on yourself don't ask any one to learn you the Forex market is for everybody ,lf you make search in the internet you will find Many lessons in forex and many books

FX Super Hero
    ----

mdjoinal is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoinal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    258.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed awad View Post
    Welcome my dear friend
    I think every person who loves only himself and does not want to win without taking the other part of the profit
    Learning here is not free you gain experience and learn from friction yourself
    Hi, Ahmed, Where You come From?

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Gen is an unknown quantity at this point Gen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.20 USD
    Thanks
    Every London internet institution has to examine the proficiency of their SEO, advertisements also marketing efforts.But these wont be able to continue analysed without drawing out KPIs (key episode indicators), which will be dishonest the yardstick closer to fit in your internet agreement London conversion, time tier furthermore chat targets.Performance ...

Forex in the blood
    cool

prince mahmud is an unknown quantity at this point prince mahmud's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.20 USD
    Thanks
    The welfare and the human person is dishonest in this world can see the other for success and that too with your help,
    and this feeling of jealousy is still present in a human being.This is the main reason that we are dishonest. ecome succes in trading is not difficult but is need to passing long time learning process and more easy become succes in trading if have a good trading strategy

Banned
    ----

Reporter is an unknown quantity at this point Reporter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    981.00 USD
    Thanks
    You may dishonest but i am not dishonest . I want to earn money honestly from the fores trading market , for that I am learning about the forex trading business for gaining knowledge and experience .

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    ----

chorouk is an unknown quantity at this point chorouk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    kkkkdgifd trust your points some people doing like this spend numerous time similar to 18 a long time round about waste time or give time to trade as well as sit while you're watching computer i feel its not required that time to trade and so i think 5 to be able to 6 a long time are sufficient time to supply the Forex kfdjs

+ Reply to Thread