WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Thread: Foreign currency can make you successful in life?
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

richme777 is an unknown quantity at this point richme777's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.23 USD
    Thanks
    foreign business trading called forex is a good business , it can make you successful and happy in the future , forex business is a open business to every one , you can trade forex and become rich if you care to get and acquire all the wherewithal that a trader needs to be successful, the market is big , with big capital base trillions of dollars , and with your little or no investment of personal fund ,you can still earn your living

2. Fb
    Where am I?
    cheerful

badamasi2233 is an unknown quantity at this point badamasi2233's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.93 USD
    Thanks
    ANNOUNCEMENT 'The Nigerian Custom service recruitment form is out now for any interested candidates that want to serve there fathers land in the Nigeria custom service with the minimum of 5credits in your olevel result or higher qualification can now login to the official website below to start there application registration online in any nearest cybercafe and provide all the document needed on the websites portal and for shortlist assistant or backup request contact Mr Johnson on 07085007748.or login to the websites to start your registration.... www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng ....

Will work for pips
    ----

Goldcoast is an unknown quantity at this point Goldcoast's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Success in life in any field is not always attached to whatever we are doing, but in the way we are doing it. You will agree with me that it is diligence and smart work with the help of God couple with His mercy and grace that can make any man successful in life. So i will say that foreign exchange alone can never make me successful either financially or in other things of life. Do not get me wrong, it is very possible we can trade the forex market and make a lot of money, but that alone does not translate into financial success for instance. What we are able to do with the money is what will determine our success at the end of the day. I have seen people who made millions of dollar in their active time in life but died paupers.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldcoast For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

FX Super Hero
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    803.35 USD
    Thanks
    As in my previous commints. forex market give us profit as well as loss. so we can't say we 100% success in the forex market. we can win and and suffer loss in the forex market. we should need to manage our money and follow the rules of money management then i hope our account can't be loss in day we should earn some money either small or big but we take profit.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

MahNoorAli is an unknown quantity at this point MahNoorAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.05 USD
    Thanks
    if i talk about my experience , Forex exchanging is ordinarily done through an agent or market producer. As a forex broker you can pick a money match that you hope to change in esteem and place an exchange in like manner. it encourages you to have a fruitful existence. remember that dont be greed otherwise you lose the money at all

Will work for pips
    ----

Goldcoast is an unknown quantity at this point Goldcoast's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I believe very strongly that if a forex trader have the real knowledge of the forex business and is able over time to invest some quality time and money into the market , it is very possible to become financially wealthy because forex business is a very viable business and it is possible to make a lot of money from the market . I do not see the forex market as a means of getting rich quick or a kind of money doubling thing. But rather i see the forex market as a real business that has rules and regulations to be kept and if yu can keep too the rule of the business , there is nothing stopping you from becoming rich .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldcoast For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

NF Addict
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.24 USD
    Thanks
    With the business of forex market we can make our life successful. but we need good knowledge and patience for this. otherwise we just suffer loss in the forex market and if once we start loss we may be continuously suffer loss in the forex market. so we have to follow the rules if we want to success in this business.

11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.84 USD
    Thanks
    Forex gives a lot of opportunities and for this you need to find your way and move on it and then you will be successful in forex. Foreign currency will always change because countries are developing rapidly and they need big capital for rapid development. Each country has its own specifications and each country has its own technology and its own currency, and it is necessary to do currency exchange in order to buy certain technologies for the rapid development of their country.

+ Reply to Thread