----

rozayx5 is an unknown quantity at this point rozayx5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.60 USD
    Thanks

Importance of capital in forex

Forex is the simplest business in the world
    why, because it is a home based business
    My name is rufus isip, i trade forex professionally, but i would like to share my discoveries with you.
    When trading forex use a good broker,
    use a good system, personally i use mbfx
    because it is consistent in profits
    have a target every week, i have a 25pip target, a week at 1.0 lot = 250$
    dont be greedy stick to trading rules of your system
    dont over trade
    stop dreaming of robots.
    finally have money management principles.

I used to hear people say you cant start forex with 1$ - 100$, my brother if you are trading forex for a living think of 300$ up. big capital matters a lot, the same effort you are sweating over 1$ is what someone uses to1000$ so consider capital when starting forex, because the smaller the capital the more bad trades you will place because of temptation.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rozayx5 For This Useful Post:

haiarocky (07-23-2012), makrazeeb (08-20-2012), melvi (11-19-2013), Nuskam07 (06-09-2014)

3. Fb
    Banned
    ----

forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.70 USD
    Thanks
    I tell people you can not listen to the foreign currency used $ 1 - $ 100, my brother, if you believe in a living trading the foreign currency over $ 300. The importance of large enterprises, more than one attempt to sweat less than $ 1 a bad sector of the capital stock for $ 1,000 when I started to use foreign currency, because you covet.

NF Maniac
    ----

BANGUN is on a distinguished road BANGUN's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    742.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    I tell people you can not listen to the foreign currency used $ 1 - $ 100, my brother, if you believe in a living trading the foreign currency over $ 300. The importance of large enterprises, more than one attempt to sweat less than $ 1 a bad sector of the capital stock for $ 1,000 when I started to use foreign currency, because you covet.
    we have to do a balance in our trade with the capital and the targets we have in this business so that way we will have a chance of a good and safe in our trade do not ever want a big profit with low capital

NF Rookie
    ----

JOTI is an unknown quantity at this point JOTI's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.40 USD
    Thanks
    Brother , I am a poor boy . My economic condition is very low and I have not any capability to invest high capital.I do not withdraw my profit because of increasing capital . So please give me a decision that what can I do for high capital ?

Please give me a answer.....

Forex in the blood
    ----

tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64.60 USD
    Thanks
    We know to do a equipoise in our trade with the capital and the targets we love in this business so that way we gift individual a chance of a white and secure in our trade do not ever require a big profit with low capital

Forex in the blood
    in_love

JogjaCantik is an unknown quantity at this point JogjaCantik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.91 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTI View Post
    Brother , I am a poor boy . My economic condition is very low and I have not any capability to invest high capital.I do not withdraw my profit because of increasing capital . So please give me a decision that what can I do for high capital ?

Please give me a answer.....
    you can allways join of paid of the forum, after bonus transfered to your account trading you can grow up the money,and make coumponding your money with double lot when you getting of profit. so you money or capital will to be hude of capita.

Forex in the blood
    ----

nikson is an unknown quantity at this point nikson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.80 USD
    Thanks
    Of course capital is most important for the trading. I consider that without capital you cant invest money for trading, it also impossible to start any business without capital. By the way I have manage my capital for trading by take loan from the bank.

Forex in the blood
    ----

sikon is an unknown quantity at this point sikon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.80 USD
    Thanks
    In my view capital is fundamental thing for entire in the forex. Capital is most important for make the profit by trading. Without capital trading is impossible. We can invest capital from different source.

FX Vampire
    ----

fantastic is on a distinguished road fantastic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    621.25 USD
    Thanks
    I think role of a capital is very important in maximizing profit. With large amount of capital we can have good money management but with small capital it is too difficult to have good money management Beside large capital there are certain other factors to maximize profit and one of them is trading according to the trend

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

sakil14 is on a distinguished road sakil14's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.20 USD
    Thanks
    As per my knowledge it is the demand and supply of a currency that controls the forex market...

It's just a propagenda and conspiracy theory about it that has spreaded over the internet...

if anyone says you such thing then simply ask for proof...

coz every such argument shud be logical and not just said in the air...

regards

+ Reply to Thread