WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Thread: good technical analysis or good money management which is more important
    NF Addict
    ----

waleedkhan is on a distinguished road waleedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346.50 USD
    Thanks
    Dear money management is of key role in forex trading and it is the basics of trading. Every good trader first make a good plan to secure his money after that other analysis of market comes which may be technical or fundamental or any other so try to understand the importance of thinks in trading.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

jessica19 is on a distinguished road jessica19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.73 USD
    Thanks
    Dear respected number of this forum in the forex trading system the most important thing is money management if you are a very good analyst you can analyse very nicely but if you can't manage your trade if you cannot manage your risk then all of your capital will be dround in the market

Forex in the blood
    ----

VoodooFx is on a distinguished road VoodooFx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think the more important technical analysis that is owned by a trader, than he controls money management. Because it can be learned as time goes by and with experience.
    But certainly, if he was able to map the market with the technical he has with both, only with a small lot size alone, he can gain profit from the market.

Forex in the blood
    inspired

Mmjhype is on a distinguished road Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.69 USD
    Thanks
    Both are very very important but since you asked which one is more important, I'll choose good money management... Ask me why??? Sometimes technical analysis can fail you... When you believe you gotten the right move the market will make after your whole analysis and then you stake a whole lot from your account, the market then plays a fast one on you, you'll be in big loss and then the emotions comes into play you might then overtrade but if you use good money management and the market does what it does, you'll still be in good shape and a bit calm much more than if you don't use good money management....

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Forex Lover is on a distinguished road Forex Lover's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207.97 USD
    Thanks
    we can not make preference between this type of trading gadget/foreign exchange approach, because setting of this two sort of characteristic is different however having a deep correlation. a terrific tecnicala evaluation without an awesome money managemen make you loose before to procure income purpose of MC. with out an amazing tecnical evaluation, an amazing money managemen will not running to get income.

FX Super Hero
    cool

anisforex is on a distinguished road anisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    379.23 USD
    Thanks
    A good trader only risk a small percentage of the total balance of his account on each transaction. The recommended amount is 2% of the balance of your account per transaction, then you have to master technical analysis and learn how to use stop loss and take profit orders. These orders protect your investment and realize your profits. So money management and technical analysis have to be combined to make safe and winning trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anisforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

NF Addict
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.24 USD
    Thanks
    both have there own importance in the forex market, but stronger way is to manage your money. you must have 10000 pips back while open any trade. if it is not going to your desire direction you can put stop loss or just open it i hope it should be return after sometime to it original price.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
    174 ikota housing estate ajah lagos Nigeria
    Accumulated bonus
    66.67 USD
    Thanks
    As for me both technical analysis and sound money management are both important how ever the most important of the two for is technical analysis because with good technical analysis you will be able to get good trading signal and be able to profit from the market.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.84 USD
    Thanks
    The most important thing is money management, because technical analysis is simple and easy to master, and money management is an art that requires good knowledge in economics and politics. Not everyone can manage money, and for this reason, many people lose money in forex even if they know the technical analysis.

12. Sonata
    NF Addict
    ----

waleedkhan is on a distinguished road waleedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346.50 USD
    Thanks
    I believe that money management is very important than technical analysis but not as simple to keep up. Once you’ve developed the money management system that works for you, make sure to stick with it and don’t let your emotions get in the way of long term profit, even if it means absorbing short term losses. Technical analysis should consider after money management.

+ Reply to Thread