Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread: Fundamental Or Technical?
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

Forex Lover is on a distinguished road Forex Lover's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207.97 USD
    Thanks
    fundamental analysis, if finished nicely, calls for a university degree in economics all on its personal, and than it is easy to at pleasant study best one pair, as this is an financial examine of 2 countries. buying and selling one pair limits me in my way of trading. examine on.
    essentially, you'll reasonably take cogniscance of the monetary calendar bulletins and make sure you're efficiently located within the alternate, or place an OCO change, or straddle the market. I don't, I stay out. i'm a scalper and use no tech anal equipment. All technical evaluation gear are price followers and can't expect whatever. For me they're a waste of time. The accept as true with that the beyond repeats itself remains an opportunistic prediction.

2. Fb
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

umair akram is on a distinguished road umair akram's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.27 USD
    Thanks
    an advanced concerned or certainly concerned guy after this you happen to be no longer going so one can cozy for international foreign exchange buying and selling. you will want willpower to attend to your perfect enterprise possibilities additionally, you have got determination to hold situations via tempora volatility.if you are an demanding dealer you will likely permit your feelings get the better of you trade too much, interact in revenge trading and so on and lose. There of direction different losing traits but the above are very not unusual ones and preserve all people of them and you will lose.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
    174 ikota housing estate ajah lagos Nigeria
    Accumulated bonus
    66.67 USD
    Thanks
    As for me i use technical analysis and in my years of trading Forex i have found out that technical analysis rule over fundamental analysis in Forex trading it is very precise in its direction compared to fundamental analysis that is mostly based on rumours and sentiment. If you do a search you will hardly find a fundamental trader who is successful in Forex trading the most successful traders are mostly technical traders so it is good in this case you move with the crowd.

NF Addict
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.24 USD
    Thanks
    both technical analysis are good for making money from the the forex market. but we should need to learn how to read these analysis. and also study some factor that can be change the trend of the forex market. if we overcome on these issue then we can utilize them perfectly and we can make some good profit.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
    174 ikota housing estate ajah lagos Nigeria
    Accumulated bonus
    66.67 USD
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is far more superior to fundamental analysis as far as i am concern because with technical analysis you will be able to take a well calculated trade instead of trading by rumour or sentiment that mostly categorise the fundamental analysis.

My pips hand is weak
    cool

Hizqeel888 is an unknown quantity at this point Hizqeel888's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.47 USD
    Thanks
    According to my experience and observation. Fundamentals make market more volatile than Technical indicators. Because fundamentals most of the time don't care for resistance and support. So we should avoid before release of fundamental news.At that time if fundamental are less effect then resistance and support works good and technical indicators are the best source to know oversold and overbought,support and resistance to take decision for trade.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.84 USD
    Thanks
    I use the most technical analysis. He is more understandable to me than the fundamental. Many trading strategies are built on technical analysis and not on the fundamental one. Fundamental analysis works only for long time periods, and many trade within the day and therefore use technical analysis, but do not forget about the fundamental one that can unfold a pair.

Forex in the blood
    ----

mghorab will become famous soon enough mghorab will become famous soon enough mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133.21 USD
    Thanks
    Techie examination is the examination with the market procedure relying solely in digital camera market files, estimates, graphs, techie indications are usually straightforward along with difficult, offer along with need quantities of prints, historical market files, and so the basic. alvkrh behind techie examination operates from your Muslim useful reliance with the files along with techie market in the future along with Techie files for your market in past times. Combined with the standard examination, techie examination will be considered self-sufficient inside feeling which it could be employed on it's own with no some other in a very effective business within forex. In practice, both equally strategies of examination utilized automated recommended. ketb in the field of techie examination will be Currency trading
    Considering get mastered all of the possible

10. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.84 USD
    Thanks
    in fact technical analysis very important beside fundamental one because technical analysis help us to understand all the indicators and the trends so we can know the direction of the price via time but the fundamental give us the news time and we must know good site to follow the news because the price change strongly with the news and may cause blown to the accounts

Technical analysis is much simpler and clearer, but fundamental analysis gives us the direction of the market and it is very important for trading. According to technical analysis, we can more accurately make transactions and have more profits. You should always keep an eye on the new things, although there are force majeure circumstances that cannot be followed, and they can greatly change the price.

+ Reply to Thread