55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: 10 advises

Banned
    ----

egg234hclirobot is an unknown quantity at this point egg234hclirobot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.00 USD
    Thanks
    Skilled advice, I'll sort out your suggestions .. With the intention of so my conundrum so far is: I was often in the dead of night access of the transaction. I was trapped as the trend has ended, I was baffled everywhere the aid trends. If the day after day trend. Day after day, hourly? Please help explain to me

2. Fb
    FX Super Hero
    ----

aariya_rafi is an unknown quantity at this point aariya_rafi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    270.00 USD
    Thanks
    if we tend to predict that trend can continue, why not take a position?
    rather than having to attend for a correction however with the proper analysis.......

NF Addict
    angelic

sub1430 is an unknown quantity at this point sub1430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Indeed the work out is more complicated than the idea but we have to do. Because from experience that can notify us more understanding on the 10 of this advice.

Banned
    ----

selvam.110690 is an unknown quantity at this point selvam.110690's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    718.24 USD
    Thanks
    A lot about said about traders not keeping their losses small, but a far bigger reason for losses is their failure to run profits, Trader get excited when they get a profit and the bigger is gets the more tempted they are to take it. You need to have cofidence and conviction to accept huge gains.

Banned
    ----

Abdi is on a distinguished road Abdi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    369.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roni1 View Post
    good advice, I'll do your suggestions .. that so my problem so far is: I was often late entry of the transaction. I was trapped when the trend has ended, I was confused where the use trends. if the daily trend. daily, hourly? please help explain to me
    it often occurs in the merchant trade and this is a common thing in this trade so you do not have to be disappointed for the most important issues to be done then is how we do this trade by working hard in this trade to make a trade that will always involve our trade is better

Banned
    ----

77l59fclirobot is an unknown quantity at this point 77l59fclirobot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.40 USD
    Thanks
    It is very troublesome to look after, although it sounds unproblematic.

If you are using heiken ashi, the trend tainted with heiken color changes,, it's truly be anxious to facilitate the set a price changes occur single representing a split second, since of the set a price correction.

When we realized it was not corrected, it turns improbable the set a price trend has tainted again ..

Forex in the blood
    ----

shohagfx is an unknown quantity at this point shohagfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.80 USD
    Thanks
    Experienced guidance, I will straighten out your own recommendations.. Using the purpose associated with therefore my personal conundrum to date is actually: We had been frequently within the lifeless associated with evening entry from the deal. We had been caught since the pattern is finished, We had been puzzled almost everywhere the actual help developments. When the every single day pattern.

NF Addict
    ----

mizan11 is an unknown quantity at this point mizan11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.00 USD
    Thanks
    All you require is usually never ever complete gain access to or start location should the trending is sturdy.
    Simply just hang on a tad intended for correction, be the the perfect time to gain access to.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

raj6100 is an unknown quantity at this point raj6100's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    143.60 USD
    Thanks
    All you have to can be never do accessibility / open place if the trending is powerful.
    Only hold out a tad regarding modification, this is the time for you to accessibility..................................... .................................................. ......................

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Super Hero
    ----

cashout is an unknown quantity at this point cashout's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.00 USD
    Thanks
    This again goes with the trader who wants to predict prices with their forex trading strategy - day and night trading in forex market may be harmful for us but it wont work and the best moves with the best odds are breakouts. Most major trends start from new market highs and you need to learn to buy them if you want to make money.

+ Reply to Thread