Thread: Magic buy/sell indicator
    NF Rookie
    ----

sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.40 USD
    Thanks

Magic buy/sell indicator

Hello traders, i love using custom indicators that using expert advisors.
    The indicator tell me everything i need to do when to trade and when to stop, so i decide to get this custom indicator 'magic buy/sell signal' do anyone know maybe this indicator is good for me to trade.
    It cost $89 for me to get it. But i want to give it free.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned
    Doh

gandha is on a distinguished road gandha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    421.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sokcool View Post
    The indicator tell me everything i need to do when to trade and when to stop, so i decide to get this custom indicator 'magic buy/sell signal' do anyone know maybe this indicator is good for me to trade.
    if you want share please give now,with detail complete,(ruke,pict)and how it will good in use,,the price $89 not give reason to say your indicator good or no before we try it

Banned
    lurking

sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.20 USD
    Thanks
    Magic buy/sell indicator

if you want to share price of $ 89 indicators with the download link where? Maybe you think it is good indicator but not necessarily good in the other forum members.

Simply share with clear rules on when open positions and how to use the TF?.

Banned
    Doh

Accumulated bonus
    421.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    if you want to share price of $ 89 indicators with the download link where? Maybe you think it is good indicator but not necessarily good in the other forum members.

Simply share with clear rules on when open positions and how to use the TF?.
    yes, you are right but it's about the performance indicator is also still not in show.and maybe we can get it for free from other member share.wait maybe i will give with free

Where am I?
    ----

deyvinchi is an unknown quantity at this point deyvinchi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.25 USD
    Thanks
    sokcool, heyy, are you seriously going to share or just want to write a post at random and joking. Do not make the opportunity to earn bonuses. immediately share if you're serious.

NF Rookie
    ----

EkoIndo is an unknown quantity at this point EkoIndo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.20 USD
    Thanks
    I wait sharenya master. newbie willing to learn this. Rull master in all his pictures add a nice plus, two thumbs up for the master

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mrhoe is an unknown quantity at this point mrhoe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.00 USD
    Thanks
    i think this man will give us nothing just sh****t.
    why he must show the price if he want to share to us?

oohhh my...

My pips hand is weak
    cool

sammypt is an unknown quantity at this point sammypt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.43 USD
    Thanks
    it was looking too good to be true , giving something that cost him money away
    in this time no 1 give nothing to no 1 for free

reggard
    sammy

Banned
    Doh

Accumulated bonus
    421.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    it was looking too good to be true , giving something that cost him money away
    in this time no 1 give nothing to no 1 for free

reggard
    sammy
    yeah,maybe we not need pay for fee sir,if any body about the me or my my friend in another place can share in here...

11. Sonata 19
    Forex in the blood
    ----

pipsbank is on a distinguished road pipsbank's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.70 USD
    Thanks
    You are asking us if the indicator you have is good for you when we have not seen it before, it could be good just try it and give us reply if you dont want to share the indicator

+ Reply to Thread