Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3132

Thread: GBP/USD pair discussion

1st Post!
    ----

ronkie is an unknown quantity at this point ronkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.14 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone. I want to recall that today is the main trading day. Accordingly, I immediately looked at the pound, yesterday it was in a powerful drive.

1111.jpg

The first thing that caught my eye was the balance at 4274 and highly at the top. Secondly, this is the opening of the day BELOW the lower border of the day channel but in the mandatory area.
    They could climb higher, but only in order to return to the previous broken lower border.
    Therefore, the situation is very slippery. Especially the news background today will be 100% in favor of the dollar.
    So keep your eyes open, although I have already sold it.

22222.jpg
    Well, what confuses me is the 4130-4200 narrow daily range of my "buns"

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

sweetfriends is on a distinguished road sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    429.80 USD
    Thanks
    On a pair of pound, the uptrend is finally broken, but it's too early to talk about the bears' victory. After all, by the end, the price is still above the strong round-level 1,400, which became support for the price. But if this level still does not hold, then it is possible to expect the development of a downward movement at least to the area of ​​1.3900.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfriends For This Useful Post:

rasheed85 (03-31-2018), Unregistered (1 )

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Ademic is an unknown quantity at this point Ademic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.86 USD
    Thanks
    Hello! I expect the sterling to move higher today. One should pay attention that narrowing of the daily channel is a sign that its boundaries will be broken through and the movement will be strong.
    That’s why the area at 4060 will be a tough place and I expect the price to rise from it. If the reversed Head and Shoulders pattern is traded there, the target will be near 4160; if not, the target will still be somewhere near that level. Then lots of long positions will be below and the price will go down.
    My indicators show that the upside limit is at 4122 and the downside limit is at 4028.
    That’s why I’m buying from the balance and selling above 4100.

pasted image 0 (9).jpg

1st Post!
    ----

omarabuali949 is an unknown quantity at this point omarabuali949's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    The pair start to rebound after hitting the 1.4168 area while it was moving through a bullish direction for the GBPUSD pair and it starts to head down seeking for a new support which we could expect it to be around the price of Fibo 50 and 61٫8 at 1.4066 or 1.4043 and at this point the price can gain enough strength to rise again to reach the major resistance at 1.4178 while breaking this level will make the price in a good condition to keep moving towards more higher levels around 1.4196

My pips hand is weak
    ----

bukky12 is an unknown quantity at this point bukky12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.65 USD
    Thanks
    Good morning everyone! The price of GBP/USD is sure to return to the broken balance. I don’t fret about it. I wish everyone a good start of the new trading week after the Easter holiday. I expect the pound sterling to return to pattern 40 and I’m going to close long positions in the mandatory zone of 4080-90. Then, I will see what follow afterward. If the price doesn’t reach a new high after yesterday’s one, I will buy the pair at that price. If I see a new high, I will open sell positions for a start.

pasted image 0 (4).jpg

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    296.65 USD
    Thanks
    Today, the GBP/USD pair has formed an extended zone between 1.4209 and 1.4464. There is no mandatory zone that foretells possible spikes and a trend reversal. At the moment, the price has stuck at March highs. If we look back at March 26-27, we note that something similar is going on. The pair was trading in a narrow range at the North American and Asian sessions. Intraday balances were broken after they held at the same level for two days in a row. In those days, the mandatory zone was also missing. GBP/USD was also trading in a similar narrow range. Today, we will see whether the history will repeat itself. Meanwhile, my trading strategy shows that buying sentiment is dominating the market. However, there are signs that the situation could change. So it would be a good idea to plan sell orders.

pasted image 0.jpg

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    32.86 USD
    Thanks
    A few words about the pound. The last week's decline was not long in coming and finally started and now I'm waiting for another wave down, the probability of which is well underlined. At least from the top bar to the bottom of Monday, a movement might be figured out. And then, according to the nature of a descent and the further power dynamics on the same filters, we will think further.

1 (1).jpg

Today, the levels are without a mandatory zone, which facilitates the implementation of the above-described plan. But recently, I see that the factor of opening the day at the border of the channel has stopped working. Here today they opened on the bottom and there was a sign that it is preferable to work down to break through the border of the channel. Recently, I have stopped noticing the work off of this sign. That's why I'm a little worried now. But with a positive outcome and a drop in price, unworked mandatory zones can be used as certain targets, and I know that there are some guys who sell in this way.

2 (1).jpg

My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    296.65 USD
    Thanks
    Hello. Yesterday it was a hard day and there was no time to post. The pound finally made an angle and decided to update the year's high and ignore all signs of a decline. That's what is the most annoying thing - the pair is usually very technic and so I guess that it's being pulled up on last breath. Furthermore, the decline will be even greater and I don't think we'll have to wait long. For today, it's possible to go through the 43rd to the very top and there we have the balance of the day, the upper border, and the reversal zone according to fractal analysis. And we will probably get the beginning of a decline closer to the evening and tomorrow is Wednesday and we can get a fun day with SELL and no one will force me into buys on such tops.

gbpusd-h4-instaforex-group.jpg

My pips hand is weak
    brezzy

Mmjhype is an unknown quantity at this point Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110.57 USD
    Thanks
    Current level 14294...1,4285 has stood as a good support for GU,if broken expect a big fall another support at 1.4235 if broken also GU is going down...if this level is not broker in the next few hours,GU will be going north till 144,possible we could see 145 this month...

12. Fb
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    32.86 USD
    Thanks
    Hi everyone! Let me present the morning review and my plans on the pound sterling for today. GBP/USD opened today in the mandatory zone near the lower OK border. As a rule, the price stays flat there for the whole day. Now, things are not so simple. The borders of the option channel widened apart like engulfing the previous day. Therefore, I suppose the price is likely to choose a direction. The chart is showing pattern 1-2 for sell positions. According to the chart with a monthly timeframe, the pair is in the selling zone.

Here is my plan for today. I open buy positions from the current level following Holder trading system. It will be half of a standard lot. I plan a standard lot of a sell order below the lower OK border. Besides, half of a standard lot will be opened from 1.4400-1.4480 following a cautious strategy (I mean the order will be transferred quickly to break-even). Trend is always a priority.

18.04.2018.jpg

pasted image 0.jpg

GBPUSD.jpg

+ Reply to Thread