Results 3,241 to 3,245 of 3245
Thread: GBP/USD pair discussion
    Will work for pips
    ----

mont655 is an unknown quantity at this point mont655's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    GBPUSD is now trading negative to test the pivotal support 1.3246, which requires attention from the upcoming trades, as the price is affected by stochastic negativity, and breaking the mentioned level will stop the suggested positive scenario in our recent reports and press the price to turn downward.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    flirty

Natsu is on a distinguished road Natsu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Good morning friends, The rise of EURUSD last night was inseparable from the results of the release of the interest rate announcement by The FED yesterday, where the FED did not raise interest rates and still keep it at around 2.5%. The FED also hinted that there were no more interest rate increases this year. As a result of this policy as we see the USD weakens in almost all major money including weakening against the EURO.

For today I will try to analyze my favorite pair, GBPUSD. But before entering into the technical analysis first, let's look at some fundamental news that will affect the movement of GBPUSD today.
    For today, market participants will focus on the interest rate announcement and a summary of the Bank of England (BOE) monetary policy which will be released around 12.00 GMT. The determination of this interest rate will be done by voting by MPC members. At the last meeting in February, the vote for interest rates was 0-0-9, which means all MPC members agreed to maintain interest rates. At today's meeting it is estimated that the voting rate for interest rates will remain 0-0-9, or all MPC members will choose the option to keep interest rates at the level of + 0.75%. If later the voting results show that there is an MPC member who chooses the option to increase interest rates, then GBP is likely to strengthen. Along with this, MPC members will also hold a BoE voting Asset Purchase Facility or target asset purchases by Bank Of England. This data is related to the quantitative easing program from Bank of England, which is the total amount of funds that will be used by Banks of England to buy assets on the open market. If later the amount of funds for asset purchases is reduced or smaller than before, it is estimated that GBP will tend to strengthen.

Name:  674821477.png
Views: 6
Size:  13.3 KB

TECHNICAL GBPUSD

We see that GBPUSD fell deep enough to hit the fresh demand area. I have already marked this area from last week, but unfortunately I forgot to put a buy limit in this area. Even if we look at this area, it is really responded by GU and makes GU go up again around 90 pips. For today I see in TF H1 GBPUSD has succeeded in forming a new demand that is in the price range 1.3196, therefore for today I try to buy GU directly at the price of 1.3224 with a stop loss at the price of 1.3168 and TP at the price of 1.3368.

The reason I'm buying is first, because GU forms a new demand area, Second because in the TF Weekly and Daily GU trend is still Up, third because the USD is weakening due to the many market players who were disappointed with The FED's policy yesterday.

Name:  35337104.png
Views: 6
Size:  86.7 KB

Where am I?
    ----

Riyuu is an unknown quantity at this point Riyuu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.04 USD
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone.
    Let's consider the way I am going to work with the pound today:
    The trading idea includes short deals from 1.3160 – 1.3225.
    The question is to enter successfully.
    As for the weekly delta, as well as the monthly one, the balance is negative. But the price is being kept. Therefore, the way towards the deep downside is still closed. Still...
    Intraday trading. There was a rebound from the level of 1.3000. Spike. Negative delta. And it continues to fall. As for the market price, there are sales. But the price is being pushed higher. There is a buyer.
    The aim is to wait for the delta to be lowered.
    Name:  c1mar22.JPG
Views: 5
Size:  43.1 KB
    So, I am going to open short deals from the level of 1.3181. But on the condition that there is a spike. Sell at 1.3114, if the range is pushed. The target, a new low, is 1.3000.
    That's all for today. I wish everyone success.

Forex in the blood
    flirty

Natsu is on a distinguished road Natsu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Analysis of GBPUSD MARCH 25 2019

Today I want to try to analyze the GBPUSD pair again. For today I see no significant news that will affect the movement of GBPUSD except later around 12 noon there is a Speech from FOMC member Charles Evans who is scheduled to talk about the economic outlook and monetary policy at the Credit Suisse Asian Investment conference. But we must be careful about the issue of Brexit, which until now has not been clear, because this issue is very sensitive with the GBP pair.

GBPUSD D1
    In the TF Daily, we saw that on Friday the GU succeeded in forming a Bullish candle, but if we look above GU, it has already been dealt with by a fresh supply zone. In the supply zone there is also a base, namely the Rally Base drop, usually a base like this will be effective enough to block a price movement from going up.

Name:  2111779738.png
Views: 3
Size:  74.9 KB

GBPUSD H4
    On TF H4, we see GBPUSD at the end of the trading session yesterday succeeding in forming three bullish candles, but with a smaller body, this indicates that the strength of the buyer is getting weaker, and we see this morning the seller has started to enter because for this GU is forming a Bearish candle on TF H4.

Name:  1867160773.png
Size:  75.1 KB

GBPUSD H1
    For Execution I just go on H1, and for today I will take advantage of the sell opportunities available in GU but with RR 1:1 and with a thin profit target of around 40 pips. Therefore, I immediately sold GU at the price of 1.3192 with the TP target in the nearest demand area at the price of 1.3151 and the Stop loss at the price of 1.3233.
    Name:  300551190.png
Size:  106.3 KB

6. Sonata 19
    Will work for pips
    ----

mont655 is an unknown quantity at this point mont655's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    GBPUSD is showing new negative trading now on its way to resume the expected bearish trend for today, awaiting further downside to visit 1.2962 which is our next main target, noting that the continuation of the suggested bearish wave requires stability below 1.3286.

+ Reply to Thread