Thread: ==>> Indikator SGIANT The Best For Newbie 100% Profit <<==

Banned
    lurking

sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.40 USD
    Thanks

==>> Indikator SGIANT The Best For Newbie 100% Profit <<==

Please permit the moderator to open the thread. If it already exists please delete it.

I'm a newbie will share indicators that may be suitable for another newbie, if you create a master may be less.

Sgiant indicator is very simple, to the rules please see the picture below (picture representing the word).

Spoiler Spoiler:

For example, I get a profit of NZD / USD and EUR / GBP, Total 59 pip on 22 June 2012.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like the example below, I opened the position yesterday and closed today. With $ 1,870 profit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sgiant For This Useful Post:

aasmaan (02-08-2013), cakbinter (03-09-2014), mrhoe (06-29-2012), mtuppers (03-02-2013), nokturnazz (07-15-2012), oyiis (08-04-2012), s3HAt (07-22-2012)

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mrhoe is an unknown quantity at this point mrhoe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    Please permit the moderator to open the thread. If it already exists please delete it.

I'm a newbie will share indicators that may be suitable for another newbie, if you create a master may be less.

Sgiant indicator is very simple, to the rules please see the picture below (picture representing the word).

Spoiler Spoiler:

For example, I get a profit of NZD / USD and EUR / GBP, Total 59 pip on 22 June 2012.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like the example below, I opened the position yesterday and closed today. With $ 1,870 profit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Thank you for sharing your indicator. Is it only works on NU & EG? What TF it can be use for maximum profit?
    Would you mind to explain us how to put it inti MT4?

Your next explanation will be highly apreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrhoe For This Useful Post:

zafar420 (02-14-2013)

Banned
    lurking

Accumulated bonus
    38.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhoe View Post
    Thank you for sharing your indicator. Is it only works on NU & EG? What TF it can be use for maximum profit?
    Would you mind to explain us how to put it inti MT4?

Your next explanation will be highly apreciated.
    I use this indicator on a pair EU, GU, AU, NU, UJpy, UChf, UCad, EGbp. In addition to the couple's please try it yourself. For setting the time I use the TFH1, for TF else please try it yourself.

For installation in MT4
    • Download indicator Sgiant
    • Put all the files in the folder indicator in the folder C: \ Program Files \ InstaTrader \ experts \ indicators
    • Enter the file in the templates folder to C: \ Program Files \ InstaTrader \ templates
    • Open chart, right-click - click indi_5

Good luck.

My pips hand is weak
    ----

mrhoe is an unknown quantity at this point mrhoe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yeahhh...It's time to running this indicator on my MT4 demo account.
    I' will share to public later about the result of my trial.
    Wish Me Luck...

Happy Trading

Banned
    lurking

Accumulated bonus
    38.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhoe View Post
    Yeahhh...It's time to running this indicator on my MT4 demo account.
    I' will share to public later about the result of my trial.
    Wish Me Luck...

Happy Trading
    Please try the demo trading account, flaws and your trading results can be announced here as my evaluation. The degree of difficulty can be discussed later.

Forex in the blood
    cool

sammypt is an unknown quantity at this point sammypt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.85 USD
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing u trading indicator gona trie it and see how it works
    by the way what are the entry and exit rules on u indicator beside using 1h tf

regard sammy

Where am I?
    ----

widoscalper is an unknown quantity at this point widoscalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.20 USD
    Thanks
    I am also a newbie and I would also advise the other newbie, do not wrong perception that there is an accurate indicator forex and profit of 100 percent. do not ever convict a reliable indicator, the indicator is a former street market that has been passed, and can not predict the market smoothly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to widoscalper For This Useful Post:

bakul (04-24-2013)

Where am I?
    ----

nokturnazz is an unknown quantity at this point nokturnazz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.40 USD
    Thanks
    thank you very much brother, permit me download ..
    hopefully I can be more successful with this template,,
    regards profit,,

Banned
    Doh

gandha is on a distinguished road gandha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    205.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    thanks for sharing u trading indicator gona trie it and see how it works
    by the way what are the entry and exit rules on u indicator beside using 1h tf
    good rule from sgiant must using h1 for confirm all signal,but for me usually i cannot control mt patience so am use signal from m5 or m15,its not bad and i think its good perform using this indicator

13. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    FX Super Hero
    ----

cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    313.65 USD
    Thanks
    Has anyone else ever used this indicator. I downloaded it onto MT4 now, but I don't know how it can help me. Where do you enter or exit a trade? If anyone has any ideas, or has a link please post back.

+ Reply to Thread